Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Nairaland Contractors Lounge - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Contractors Lounge (83096 Views)

Nairaland Contractors Lounge - Season 2 / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) / Forex EA Developers Lounge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
IHate9ja1:

All will be well,pls take heart

Thank you sir.

@Databoy good kudos for keeping the thread going, i am back to contribute a bit.....
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by databoy247(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
scantee:

Thank you sir.

@Databoy good kudos for keeping the thread going, i am back to contribute a bit.....

Thanks how is work?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by databoy247(m): 8:35am On Mar 06, 2015
Sometimes when seeking for jobs, most companies would require you to write a letter of introduction to be submitted in their office. How can you write a compelling letter of introduction, which at the same time serves as a mini proposal? A well written and professional letter of introduction is usually divided into 3 sections.

Section 1:
Introduce your company and ensure you state it’s legal status and if possible number of years it has been in operation.

Section 2:
Talk about what kind of services you offer. Her you can list the specific services and projects you can do or have done. Don't tell much stories here, just highlight your points.

Section 3:
Talk about your availability and try to emphasize how your company can deliver if given an opportunity. In this section you are required to build trust in a few lines.

A live sample can be found here;
http://officemanager.com.ng/how-to-write-a-letter-of-introduction/

If you have not signed up for our weekly newsletter which will give you updates, tips, documentation procedures, and contracts opportunities, do so now here http://eepurl.com/51ycX
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Jerryspryng: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2015
How valuable is your event? We care for your events with our professionalism. We do professional photography, video coverage and film production.
For bookings,contact us on 08105622052, 08093578775. e-mail : centimedia.ng@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Ewenla202: 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
@BJ5 all, pls you have a mail from me .kiindly check and reply. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Otes26(f): 7:09am On Mar 08, 2015
Databoy could you pls drop your number in my mailbox. Christerbel26@gmail.com. Pls
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
scantee:

Thank you sir.

Sir,please i need directions on how to get to bonny island in rivers state,i stay around artillary/obigbo side!
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by databoy247(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Otes26:
Databoy could you pls drop your number in my mailbox. Christerbel26@gmail.com. Pls

Sorry for not getting this on time. I have been busy. I have sent you an email, if you dont get it, check your junk folder.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 7:52am On Mar 09, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Sir,please i need directions on how to get to bonny island in rivers state,i stay around artillary/obigbo side!
enter bus going to waterline-mile 1, frm mile 1 enter cab going to water side, tell him to stop u at bonny water side bus stop, treck down to Bonny/Nembe jetty there, you can ask anybody there to show you bonny boats. Or do you have any booking frm Nlng or other any other company then you have to go their own jetty.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 09, 2015
scantee:
enter bus going to waterline-mile 1, frm mile 1 enter cab going to water side, tell him to stop u at bonny water side bus stop, treck down to Bonny/Nembe jetty there, you can ask anybody there to show you bonny boats. Or do you have any booking frm Nlng or other any other company then you have to go their own jetty.

Ok sir,thank u
No booking from nlng or any company...just thinking maybe i can job hunt on that route
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Ok sir,thank u
No booking from nlng or any company...just thinking maybe i can job hunt on that route
all right just go along with all ur docs (photocopied) u can just submit them @ Bonny Employment Beruea..BEB. Remember to change ur name from chukwuma to Dagogowaribo haaa haaa to fast track jobs oo
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2015
scantee:
all right just go along with all ur docs (photocopied) u can just submit them @ Bonny Employment Beruea..BEB. Remember to change ur name from chukwuma to Dagogowaribo haaa haaa to fast track jobs oo
Are you serious abt this change of name?
How do i locate the BEB in bonny?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2015
IHate9ja1:

lol the change of name thing is real, many people does that if you have a friend from bonny that can stand for you and allow you answer their family name, though this trend is more in operation during the time they never create a job quote for non indegens, now that none indegens have their own quote is not really neccessary anymore. As for their address as of the time i left Bonny years back their office is at Hospital road by central school bus stop opposite General Hospital, You can check my oil workers thread, i made a post their about job vancancies at SHUTDOWN NLNG, some people have gone to submit theirs, you can comfirm from them.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2015
IHate9ja1:

But y kum hate naija na?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 09, 2015
scantee:
lol the change of name thing is real, many people does that if you have a friend from bonny that can stand for you and allow you answer their family name, though this trend is more in operation during the time they never create a job quote for non indegens, now that none indegens have their own quote is not really neccessary anymore. As for their address as of the time i left Bonny years back their office is at Hospital road by central school bus stop opposite General Hospital, You can check my oil workers thread, i made a post their about job vancancies at SHUTDOWN NLNG, some people have gone to submit theirs, you can comfirm from them.
9ja naw,i no enjoy am @ all.
...being d first born,graduated 2013 no job yet,have 3 siblings @ school,it aint easy.i need to support my parents,they are aged and weak from day to day stress y'knw.depending on Gods directions i hope to visit bonny tomorrow.i stay around obigbo side in p.h,i mailed you sometimes back if you cld help out but its was all negative.am been told that to get a job here,i need both God and a IM...*inside man* my reason for mailing you then.i wld keep trying
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=scantee post=31445159] But y kum hate naija na?[/quote

Oga me na long-thing oh.i nor gbadun our system here jaare.sometimes we graduates aint better than illiterates in terms of opp. And survival.its tough
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2015
IHate9ja1:

9ja naw,i no enjoy am @ all.
...being d first born,graduated 2013 no job yet,have 3 siblings @ school,it aint easy.i need to support my parents,they are aged and weak from day to day stress y'knw.depending on Gods directions i hope to visit bonny tomorrow.i stay around obigbo side in p.h,i mailed you sometimes back if you cld help out but its was all negative.am been told that to get a job here,i need both God and a IM...*inside man* my reason for mailing you then.i wld keep trying
i understand my bro, anyway lets see how it goes when you get to bonny first, try note down the BEB executives names for me, let me see if the ones i know then are still there, never lose hope God is alive
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 09, 2015
scantee:
But y kum hate naija na?
.... i shouldnt be saying this,but honestly it has come to a point that i cry when i walk/sit alone,dont know what to do,where to go,whom to turn to help,i ve prayed and fasted and did all i can within my capacity yet it seems God is far from me,i asked myself;when wld it be my turn to testify in the house of God.i ve approached companies yet i wont get past the gatekeepers,all na no vacancy.
....but there is one thing i know,i wont go into any act of crime/evil to survive.i would keep trying my best.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
@ scantee,please is the BEB located in finima bonny.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
IHate9ja1:
@ scantee,please is the BEB located in finima bonny.
i think finima have their own, only for their people, the major one is the one @ hospital rd.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
scantee:
i think finima have their own, only for their people, the major one is the one @ hospital rd.

Please how do i get the names of the executives @ BEB?
Lastly,is hospital road far from finima?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Please how do i get the names of the executives @ BEB?
Lastly,is hospital road far from finima?
just ask people question na haba malam! Yes is a bit far, from bonny jetty to hospital road is about N30-N50 Bus, while from there to finima is N80- N100 bus. Byk is about N200 thereabout, do u have somebody in Bonny or do u intent going back to ph same day?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by databoy247(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
IHate9ja1:

.... i shouldnt be saying this,but honestly it has come to a point that i cry when i walk/sit alone,dont know what to do,where to go,whom to turn to help,i ve prayed and fasted and did all i can within my capacity yet it seems God is far from me,i asked myself;when wld it be my turn to testify in the house of God.i ve approached companies yet i wont get past the gatekeepers,all na no vacancy.
....but there is one thing i know,i wont go into any act of crime/evil to survive.i would keep trying my best.
When you are searching for job and its not forth coming, then stop searching and start acting on other things. 5k can start a biz. A friend of mine sold his phone and gold necklace to start a very small biz. He did it like his life dependended on it and today he drives 2014 kia cerato. This was less than 4years ago. I dont like people whining. Do the kind of biz that people will see you and even mock you, those kind of biz pay better.

So sell that phone or gold or whatever and do something with the proceeds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
scantee:
just ask people question na haba malam! Yes is a bit far, from bonny jetty to hospital road is about N30-N50 Bus, while from there to finima is N80- N100 bus. Byk is about N200 thereabout, do u have somebody in Bonny or do u intent going back to ph same day?

I dont have anyone there,i intend to go and comeback sameday....is it possible?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
databoy247:

When you are searching for job and its not forth coming, then stop searching and start acting on other things. 5k can start a biz. A friend of mine sold his phone and gold necklace to start a very small biz. He did it like his life dependended on it and today he drives 2014 kia cerato. This was less than 4years ago. I dont like people whining. Do the kind of biz that people will see you and even mock you, those kind of biz pay better.

Noted...thank you
@ databoy247,please what kind of bizness is that your friend went into?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by donmatin(m): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
Yes its possible,boat ride is 45mins-1hr,BEB isnt far 4rm d jetty,take bike its 50naira or so.lets say 1hr or less u are dun wit bonny.nt 2 sound negative bcus my landlady wen i ws der last yr is a bonny indegene,she said day used people day av used b4 4 shutdown,just try.nt dat i give jobs bcus am searchn also,mail me and lets kip intouch.
IHate9ja1:

I dont have anyone there,i intend to go and comeback sameday....is it possible?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
donmatin:
Yes its possible,boat ride is 45mins-1hr,BEB isnt far 4rm d jetty,take bike its 50naira or so.lets say 1hr or less u are dun wit bonny.nt 2 sound negative bcus my landlady wen i ws der last yr is a bonny indegene,she said day used people day av used b4 4 shutdown,just try.nt dat i give jobs bcus am searchn also,mail me and lets kip intouch.
I wld send you a mail,am enroute my way home now,submitted today.
Trip was fine
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
scantee:

I went as planned,submitted @ BIRC...bonny integrated recruitment centre but i was unable to get the contact as d person i approached there said he cant release their names without their authorization...where do we go from here sir?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
databoy247:

Oga pls i want to know the details of that your friends bizness oh
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
IHate9ja1:

I went as planned,submitted @ BIRC...bonny integrated recruitment centre but i was unable to get the contact as d person i approached there said he cant release their names without their authorization...where do we go from here sir?

The one in hospital road or finima?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
donmatin:
SHUTDOWN has a big project signed this year and they now partner with any company, they are likely to employ more than 2000 people this year, i got the information from Bonny Youth President and former secretary of BEB, as of November 2014 i forwarded about 12 igbo guys name to the youth president to help me engaged them, due to high indegeneous and tribal sentiments in Bonny, they were unable to get job, they mailed me when they heard about this shutdown job, i pleaded with the presido to help me fix them, though they are not educated but notwithstanding. They have all gone for medical test now with for their ID to be ready, even without beign educated they will be paid a basic from 100k and above Dont always listen to what the indegens say, they can never tell u the truth, i am not from Bonny but i am very close to most of the chiefs and more close to Barr Edward the LGA chairman, so dont loose hope, God is in control.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
scantee:
The one in hospital road or finima?
the one opp. The hospital!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo) / Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.