Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Nairaland Contractors Lounge - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Contractors Lounge (83108 Views)

Nairaland Contractors Lounge - Season 2 / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) / Forex EA Developers Lounge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by JTFFTJ: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dear Seniors,

I aspire to become a renowned contractors like you all. Kindly assist, teach and add me to the various groups/platforms you belong, for learning.

If you are also on WhatsApp, kindly add me on: +2348038263116.

Thank you.

Taiwo.

databoy247:
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year celebration to all NL folks out there.

This is the official end of 2014 and it's a time of reflection on what we have achieved, what we tried to achieve (and couldn't) and what we dreamed of achieving (and didn't try). If you happen to visit this thread then you must be a businessman or an aspiring businessman, and therefore we all fall into the above categories.

There are different types of businesses;

- The buying and selling class: This is where as a businessman, you own a shop (or mobile shop) and focus on buying goods and re-selling to existing and new customers and make some profits. You don't move anywhere but focus on your business spot.

- There is also the type that owns a shop or office and render a kind of service or the other. Here you have existing customers and also new customers who walks into your shop requesting for services.

- Then you have the contractors, these are the set that seek for contracts from Governments, multinational organizations, etc. And these contracts can run into millions of naira. It can be a one-off contract or a running contract.

This thread is for existing and aspiring contractors. In 2015, do you want to become a contractor? do you want to have your own registered company and start making money as a contractor? There are rules, there are guidelines, there are processes.....when you learn these, you find yourself on the right track.

Here, you will learn how to register a company, how to register with the necessary authorities, how to package your company (even if you don't have money), what to know about PR, how to get necessary documentations, how to bid for contracts, how to network, how to identify existing opportunities, etc.

Existing contractors can join me in delivering expository information on any of the topics or sectors. So, if you want to make a difference, if you want to explore new opportunities, if you want to become a contractor, indicate your interest so i can commence. I don't want to talk to thin air.

Cheers.

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Babacele: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
databoy happy new year sir. Hope to do contract in food production,processing and packaging, and also in mining this year. So I'm in. Regards.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Grundig: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
Where are the procurement officers in tbe house. We can take care of all your polymer needs. Be it carrier bags, bin liners shoping bags etc. As long as it is polymer it is our business.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by atilla(m): 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Happy new year guys.
It will be a good year for all of us

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by mudility(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Good day friends, i am looking for 20-30 tons trucks to carry a pop material from Lagos to ogun state. About 50 of them for a minimum period of six month. If you can help me with it call me asap. 08062564514
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by banilo4love: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
Greetings,

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

We have the pleasure of introducing our company DONSONS CONSTRUCTIONS to you.
We are a fast growing construction company who major in construction of all kind e. g BUILDINGS ,ROADS, BRIDGES, DAMNS in the past years. We have a good reputation built over time in the area of constructions and delivery within the stipulated time frame given. We are based and registered with the Nigerian Govt and would love to help you handle most of your project. Our office is at NO 1 akiba,Ikot-Ansa,calabar. CROSS RIVER STATE:::::: plot 10,jawe layout, Agbe-ola ORO. KWARA STATE:::::::: Flat 2, Muritalas Compound, Amuyo Area. Offa. Kwara State..... and ready to serve you in any part of the world. Whether high-rise or bungalow, duplex, cinema----- call our head office on 08162578620 fresh designs which the architect of d company would design,pass it on to the structural engineer, to the Estimator,mechanical engineer. Before we send for approval. Our job is to please you and deliver the best of our services to you at an affordable price.
We therefore seek invitation to present our package which we are sure will be of interest to you.
Thanks in anticipation of having good business relationship with you.

Your faithfully,
AHMODU DANIEL O

CEO: DONSONS CONSTRUCTIONS
banilo4love1@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by manlawal(m): 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
We supply granite and asphalt to lagos and ogun
30 tons of granite within Lagos Mainland (Ikeja, Agege, Mushin, Festac, Surulere, Iyana-Ipaja, Abule-Egba, Mile2, Ojo, Command, Mile12.etc.)
#140,000:00k
Lagos Island is #160,000:00k
Badagry axis is #150,000:00k.
30 Tons of Asphalt is #670,000:00k Mainland and #700,000:00k Island. Ditto for Badagry axis.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by awumen: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
we have a two year contract to supply 10 hilux for a gas trunkline project in the Niger Delta, investors we need you to come partner with us and smile to the bank, a trial will convince you.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by jayooh: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
For epoxy and industrial floor relate jobs please contact the flooring expert. We rejuvenate your worn out and old floors, repair Crack, recoat of surfaces, construction of Ramps, concrete protection, markings, industrial cleaning etc.

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by awumen: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
house i need a 45,000 ltrs tanker truck for three months lease, to work in rivers state.
urgent
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Grundig: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Good afternoon guys.

This thread had gone quiet.

Guys, I need your assistance. Can anyone please educate me on the process of obtaining a DPR permit. Cost, procedure, duration will be very helpful.

I await your input guys.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Grundig: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
Databoy247 your attention is needed abeg.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by atilla(m): 12:06am On Mar 29, 2017
^^^^^^

Hi bro

Please check this links below for info from the Der website. Hope it helps

https://dpr.gov.ng/index/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/LP-GUIDELINES-2015-Edition-V.16-04-2015.pdf

Also see ops post on the subject
https://www.nairaland.com/2205452/how-register-contractor-exxonmobil
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by databoy247(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
atilla:
^^^^^^

Hi bro

Please check this links below for info from the Der website. Hope it helps

https://dpr.gov.ng/index/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/LP-GUIDELINES-2015-Edition-V.16-04-2015.pdf

Also see ops post on the subject
https://www.nairaland.com/2205452/how-register-contractor-exxonmobil

Thanks for helping out. Been super busy.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by eazyway212: 9:11pm On May 28, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by eazyway212: 10:03pm On May 28, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by charmzdeen: 10:26pm On May 28, 2017
GIVE YOU BUILDING THE PERFECT FINISH WITH THESE BUILDING MAETRIALS… Sanitary wares, Tiles, Doors, Marbles, Water heater, Taps, Wallpapers, etc

WhatsApp or call us on 08132755555 or 09092988898

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Plus10(m): 4:24pm On May 29, 2017
Contact us for your analysis ranging from heavy metals,toxicity testing,physio chemical analysis of any form of sample such as ground water,soil,crude oil,effluents,plants,drilling cuttings,waste treatments and segregation etc.Please for more inquiries and free consultation, contact us on 08066470100/felix@ostenlaboratory.com

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by peddy231(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2017
Hello House, I register companies and allied matters. Contact me on 08068171410.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
For Pencom

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by barrydee(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Good day everybody, this thread has been idle for a while. Where are the Nairaland Contractors? We still need to share our ideas.

Contractors in Port Harcourt should send me a mail on nafo958@gmail.com let's share some ideas that can be beneficial to us.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Babacele: 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
if you have construction contracts and want to sell them ,please PM me. only serious business men please. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by LUCASC(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2017
I just finished my CCNA certification pls am in of any contractor in networking field, and also and Electrical Engineer who does domestic and industrial installations. Contact me 08062727985 or 08189605749 email nenye.ude5@gmail.com I currently reside in Onitsha
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Riozpet(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2017
barrydee:
Good day everybody, this thread has been idle for a while. Where are the Nairaland Contractors? We still need to share our ideas.

Contractors in Port Harcourt should send me a mail on nafo958@gmail.com let's share some ideas that can be beneficial to us.

Cheers!
i
I sure would contact you.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Riozpet(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2017
Interesting thread. Quite informative.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by webcalculator(m): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2017
Get contracts in Nigeria.

Are you a contractor looking for new customers.
Signup at https://domore.ng
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by kareem257: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2017
For your Plant Maintenance/ Project Works, do not hesitate to contact us at Waskara Engineering Services.
We specialize on;
* Pipe Fitting & Welding
* Structural Works
* Tank Fabrication
* Ducting
* Hot & Cold Insulation
* Labour Supply.
At Waskara Engineering Services, we provide total solution to your Engineering needs.
☎ 08054846617
Waskara.engineering@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by critic9ja: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
databoy, i need your assistance really fast. i have an engineering enterprise, will DPR require coren certification from my company to certify me? what if i don't have coren certification yet? what can be done?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by bemyguest(f): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
critic9ja:
databoy, i need your assistance really fast. i have an engineering enterprise, will DPR require coren certification from my company to certify me? what if i don't have coren certification yet? what can be done?

get a Coren certified engineer as part of your staff it can be as a consult that works on contract
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by critic9ja: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
bemyguest:

get a Coren certified engineer as part of your staff it can be as a consult that works on contract
I have thought of this initially. But the cost is what am scared of, on what basis will he charge me?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by databoy247(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
critic9ja:
I have thought of this initially. But the cost is what am scared of, on what basis will he charge me?
Payment can be based on commission. Whenever there is a project. So if there is no project, no payment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo) / Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.