Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Which Of These Two Hot Yellow Vehicles Will You Prefer? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Of These Two Hot Yellow Vehicles Will You Prefer? (1466 Views)

Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria / Nigeria Now Producing Armoured Vehicles (photo) / Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Two Hot Yellow Vehicles Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2014
You devil you, I just know you will pick the keke na pep grin

You can fit 5 people in the Keke versus only 2 in the Lambo.

Re: Which Of These Two Hot Yellow Vehicles Will You Prefer? by alabiyemmy(m): 8:13am On Dec 27, 2014
is this supposed to be funny?
Re: Which Of These Two Hot Yellow Vehicles Will You Prefer? by Sylvarresta(m): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2014
Numer 1, becos of it's natural Air condition

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Hot Yellow Vehicles Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2014
Both

1. For income generation cheesy
2. Effizzy generation. cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Hot Yellow Vehicles Will You Prefer? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2014
Ill take 2, sell it and buy a lot of the number 1 grin

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Hot Yellow Vehicles Will You Prefer? by uboma(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Spoken like a true entrepreneur.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Hot Yellow Vehicles Will You Prefer? by AutosBay(m): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
I prefer the Lamborghini because it looks stylish and has class.
Re: Which Of These Two Hot Yellow Vehicles Will You Prefer? by lonelydora: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
I will pick number 1. No more questions.
Re: Which Of These Two Hot Yellow Vehicles Will You Prefer? by Denn(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
I have chosen this...

Re: Which Of These Two Hot Yellow Vehicles Will You Prefer? by oweniwe(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

you must be an igbo man grin

no offense meant wink
Re: Which Of These Two Hot Yellow Vehicles Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 29, 2014
Denn:
I have chosen this...
bless
Re: Which Of These Two Hot Yellow Vehicles Will You Prefer? by Export1: 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
Wow! Good cars! I would like to drive the second one! Nice car!
Re: Which Of These Two Hot Yellow Vehicles Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
grin Who the hell compares a lamborghini & a tricycle?

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord And Toyota Camry Which One Is Stronger? / How Much Does A Toyota Corolla 2009 Engine Cost / The Vanity Of Man: The World's Longest Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.