Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. (8770 Views)

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut / The Day I Know Im A Fine Boy (picture) / 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2014
1) she needs a man who has money, enough money that can take care of her... She needs money to buy her make ups, brazilian hair, clothes and shoes, if you do not have the money then you can never satisfy her.

2) she watches too much of telemundo and read too much of love novels, where the man would take her to a quiet place and start reciting love peoms and telling her love stories, my man if you are not romantic don't go for a fine lady, just manage the ugly ones

3) she needs a man who can take her around the world, to places like paris, dubai, china, infact sweet romantic places, so my man if your money can only take you to cotonou and cameroun or namibia, please forget about her.

4) she also needs a man who will stay with her all the time, and protect her from harm, infact she needs someone that would cuddle her for 24 hours a day, my guy, if your work starts from 6am till 9pm please forget about her because she would cheat on you.

5) she needs a man who would upload her pics on his facebook dp and even on his twitter dp, infact she wants him to use her pics as screen saver on his phone and laptop, my man, if you can't do all this things then forget about her.

6) she wants a man who can jump in front of a train for her, or even catch a Bomb for her and even challenge a boko haram member for her, my man if you have not killed a chicken before please forget about her, go and find a girl that would love you the way you are.

You can thank me later.

you can add urs...

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Crocz(m): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2014
Pls where can I find you cos you need serious flogging for this ungodly act you put up there undecided

18 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 27, 2014
Oga Mumu..Lolz
U try wella..nice write-up..fine gals too get wahala but wetin we go do naa..u no fit leave fine pikin go follow werewolf naa..we must hustle hard as men so we fit meet up..

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Ayobami97(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2014
Well, I don't think fine ladies are this demanding.. I have one and she is....
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by agarawu23(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2014
undecidedIs dat all ?

Tell the fine lady either she marry rich guy or poor guy to take care of her beauty, the grave will not take care of d so called beauty

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by harrysterol(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Op is not over yet tongue
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by 1one: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2014
This list itself looks like something from telemundo

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Danbam(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
Oga Mumu..Lolz
U try wella..nice write-up..fine gals too get wahala but wetin we go do naa..u no fit leave fine pikin go follow vampire naa..we must hustle hard as men so we fit meet up..

Elena & Caroline Forbes aint ugly na...lol
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2014
Danbam:

Elena & Caroline Forbes aint ugly na...lol
Lolz..how did u know i was a fan..
Anyways,those re fictional acts..in real,Elena even struggles with her relationship..
I love Caroline tho' wink

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2014
Ayobami97:
Well, I don't think fine ladies are this demanding.. I have one and she is....
pinshure or i
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by UjSizzle(f): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2014
1one:
This list itself looks like something from telemundo
Lol. You took the words right out of my fingers cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Tallesty1(m): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2014
Fine Girls or Lazy Girls?
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Ayobami97(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2014
starlingleanets:
pinshure or i
I don't think so, you absolutely co-wrong. Thank you!
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2014
Ur name truly suits u....
Haba!..ur case worse abeg undecided

if na wetin all fine gurls want be that, this world go don crumble tey-tey nw..
Chai! Gurls don suffer o sad
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by AfricanApple(f): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2014
I only care about number 6. if u cannot catch a bomb for me, waka.
if you cannot confront hooligans for me even if they cut your one ear, zoom off
if you cannot confront an army man with a gun for me, just vamoose
if you cannot beat a boko haram member who wants to misbehave for me, just find your square root undecided

men are dying for my love and I've buried a lot of them sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by 1one: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2014
UjSizzle:

Lol. You took the words right out of my fingers cheesy

Out of your fingers? grin

But it's your "mouth- cheesy" that's open

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2014
you just cant stop reasining and behaving like your name...........smh
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2014
AfricanApple:
if you cannot beat a boko haram member who wants to misbehave for me, just find your square root undecided

m¡ss stop shouting....the thread is only talking about beautiful women undecided
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by AfricanApple(f): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
m¡ss stop shouting....the thread is only talking about beautiful women undecided
face ya front.
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by UjSizzle(f): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2014
1one:

Out of your fingers? grin

But it's your "mouth- cheesy" that's open
It's a happy mouth, not a speaking one tongue

Nice siggy
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by 1one: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2014
UjSizzle:

It's a happy mouth, not a speaking one tongue

Nice siggy

I see grin

Thank you.

So what type of mouth is "tongue"
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2014
AfricanApple:
face ya front.
grin grin grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Exjoker(m): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2014
AfricanApple:

Lol... Then I promise you will only terrorist will you have as your suitors... Wish you luck in your quest

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2014
A "fine lady" is hard to satisfy because she watches too much of telemundo?
Some people are just so...... lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
Oga Mumu..Lolz
U try wella..nice write-up..fine gals too get wahala but wetin we go do naa..u no fit leave fine pikin go follow werewolf naa..we must hustle hard as men so we fit meet up..

hmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2014
Elantracey:

hmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Shuoo..Mami, what av i done nau..Lolz
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
HMNN
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by LewisO: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
@op don't be a biased folk, your list aren't complete...

Modify it! undecided
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Janeify(f): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Out of context
agarawu23:
undecidedIs dat all ?

Tell the fine lady either she marry rich guy or poor guy to take care of her beauty, the grave will not take care of d so called beauty
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Syphax(m): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Crocz:
Pls where can I find you cos you need serious flogging for this ungodly act you put up there undecided

Flog ke?Most of dis mad men are now allergic to flogging.Prophet Akpan took to his heels when the mad man he gave 100 strokes of the Holy Cain was laughing instead of crying.

I suggest that he should be castrated and his parenst warned to use condoms inorder to forestall the reoccurence of such an accident.

Merci.
Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by jrerico1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
Bleep and dump the fine girls, marry the ugly ones #VirginUglyGirls.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by Syphax(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
AfricanApple:

grin

LOL,my dear keep on looking for such a guy,I wish u d best of luck.

I would be extremely glad to construct ur coffin when you get old without kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) / Nigerian Ladies Drop Hottest Pictures On Their Phone. SEE PHOTOS / Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.