Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

I Need A Flatmate - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Flatmate (8613 Views)

Flatmate Needed For A Mini Flat,at Egbeda Alimosho,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Flatmate by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
moreeni:

Oh my! That's beyong my budget and I love a tidy looking room abeg. Plus stop Jumping the gun, olx is a land of plenty. We need to all be girls, its for your own good grin

For my own good, eehh?, embarassed , someone does not want to be found, knocking on my door with food in her hands lipsrsealed.

I'm no threat you know? so you can reconsider your stance, i can stay indoors for 2-3 days straight without leaving my room, so you can twerk waltz to your heart's feel when you want to.

I'll check OlX

1 Like

Re: I Need A Flatmate by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
tooltip:

For my own good, eehh?, embarassed , someone does not want to be found, knocking on my door with food in her hands lipsrsealed.

I'm no threat you know? so you can reconsider your stance, i can stay indoors for 2-3 days straight without leaving my room, so you can twerk waltz to your heart's feel when you want to.

I'll check OlX

LOL...good call
Re: I Need A Flatmate by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 04, 2015
Seyi...still expecting
Re: I Need A Flatmate by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Whew! Turned out our new flatie is quite different from the two of us already living in. She is just out of this world! Ohhh! We met her and knew straightaway we wouldn't all cohabit peacefully. So, it was with mutual agreement that we decided to keep up the search.

tooltip, find us a homey female like us nau. We can't shout o. Whew!
Re: I Need A Flatmate by Chinum: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
moreeni:
Whew! Turned out our new flatie is quite different from the two of us already living in. She is just out of this world! Ohhh! We met her and knew straightaway we wouldn't all cohabit peacefully. So, it was with mutual agreement that we decided to keep up the search.

Choi, guess I'm late to dis party sad
Are the rooms all occupied?
Re: I Need A Flatmate by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Chinum:

Choi, guess I'm late to dis party sad
Are the rooms all occupied?

Welcome on board. Are you female? If yes, room is still available. Only female needed.
Re: I Need A Flatmate by Chinum: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
moreeni:

Welcome on board. Are you female? If yes, room is still available. Only female needed.

Thanks. Positive. Whts d location n @wht price.
Re: I Need A Flatmate by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Chinum:

Thanks. Positive. Whts d location n @wht price.

150k for seven months which is inclusive of comm. 200k for subsequent yearly payments. You would get more info if you read through the thread.
Re: I Need A Flatmate by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
moreeni:

150k for seven months which is inclusive of comm. 200k for subsequent yearly payments. You would get more info if you read through the thread.

Is d room still available?? I want to rent it for my mistress, let me know if it still is.
Re: I Need A Flatmate by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
moreeni:

arggh moreeni! You are now looking for tooltip now abi? sad , no more referrals till you tell us why she is out of the world....she carry church for head?
anyways i could fix my side-chick in wink, she is racy and eccentric,.......why havent you returned my email sef
Re: I Need A Flatmate by FINMGR: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2015
A single room with toilet and bathroom but sharing a kitchen with a female is available in Agugi lekki area. If interested, indicate interest
Re: I Need A Flatmate by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
tooltip:

arggh moreeni! You are now looking for tooltip now abi? sad , no more referrals till you tell us why she is out of the world....she carry church for head?
anyways i could fix my side-chick in wink, she is racy and eccentric,.......why havent you returned my email sef

Hehehe. I wish our prospect had the churchy demeanor. Check ur mail...I responded.
Re: I Need A Flatmate by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
mobuch:

Is d room still available?? I want to rent it for my mistress, let me know if it still is.

Rainbow paint your face!
Re: I Need A Flatmate by bigcil2(m): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
beleza:
Any new update on your search yet?
hello. I guess you're still running your masters program at unilag?
Re: I Need A Flatmate by Kenzenek: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2016
Pls am an Nysc corp member serving In Lagos...currently working on the island but staying in mainland...its crazily far for me and the stress that comes with it talkless of the cash I exhaust just in a day..so am looking for anyone looking to accommodate a flatmate in his or her flat..to help pay the rent and bills...on the island...lekki or ajah area...do contact me if u r interested 07060840221
Re: I Need A Flatmate by nnamdiosu(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
donigspain:
Extend your search to Anthony Village...
The centrality and assessibility of this location is awesome. You can easily connect to the Island via Third Mainland Bridge (100 naira). ikeja is also five minutes drive (70 naira). Electricity here is 18hrs per day (guaranteed) reason being there is a mini power station closeby (@Maryland).
Criminal activity is practically almost non-existent and the environment is serene.
I moved into this area from Surulere five months ago and I have never had cause to regret the decision. Funny as it may appear I got the house via OLX (take caution). Met agent (now a friend), landlady and house same day and paid same day.

That's my Xmas gift to you.

soory to ask but how much did u pay??
Re: I Need A Flatmate by donigspain(m): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2016
nnamdiosu:

soory to ask but how much did u pay??
Rent is costly at Anthony Village, Mende, Ilupeju and Maryland. 2 bedroom flat goes for 400 - 600 thousand naira per year. 1 bedroom (mini flat) goes for between 300 - 400 thousand naira. Self contain goes for 150 - 250 thousand per year. cool cool
Re: I Need A Flatmate by nnamdiosu(m): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2016
donigspain:
Rent is costly at Anthony Village, Mende, Ilupeju and Maryland. 2 bedroom flat goes for 400 - 600 thousand naira per year. 1 bedroom (mini flat) goes for between 300 - 400 thousand naira. Self contain goes for 150 - 250 thousand per year. cool cool

k. thanks. okota here i come then angry
Re: I Need A Flatmate by Welcomme: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
donigspain:
Self-contain here in Anthony, Mende and Maryland ranges from 160k - 220k per year (x 2 years) plus 100k agent & commission fee plus 20k or 30k caution/damages fee (refundable).
Is it a room self con or a room n parlor?
Re: I Need A Flatmate by foxxymobile1(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2017
Book Now!! Shared:- 1 Bedroom self contain at Iwaya yaba. A roommate needed. Must be Working,a traveler, entrepreneur, NYSC Corps member or student. Due provide your ID. one bedroom Starting from ₦3,000 per day, ₦15,500k per week, ₦50,000K Per months .Prices are negotiable!! Cash not refundeable!! Strictly Limited to 12 Months -visit www.fmisconnect.com to learn more about us. Interested in this property? Call Admin Francis 08086510264 before coming!! Email your I.d to francis@fmisconnect.com

Property Description

A male staff working under the management of Foxxymobile ltd is looking for a roommate to share his one bedroom self contain at Ajoke Street iwaya , yaba Lagos Nigeria. He is not always around due to the nature of his job. He visits the building 1 or 2 times a week. Interested applicant must be working, a traveller, NYSC Corps Member or Student. Must be an igbo origin. Limited to 1 yrs of stay. No Agent fee. Inclusive to agreement and other fees.

By popular demand, Foxxymobile Apartments is now opening their doors for working class, Businessmen and women a traveler, entrepreneur, NYSC Corps Member and students. (Please read on)
If you're a Working class , a traveller, Corp Member or student that can't seem to find accommodation on campus or close to place of work , we just might have the right place for you.
Rooms will be a 1 bedroom self-contained apartment unit with an adjoining shower and washroom.
Foxxymobile Apartments is in the heart of Iwaya , Yaba (Sabo), close proximity to Yabatech and UNILAG.
Only Working class, NYSC Corps Member and students with valid student IDs qualify to apply .
N50,000 per month/room/student (plus caution fees)

Interested in this property? Call Admin Francis 08086510264 before coming Email your I.d to francis@fmisconnect.com
Re: I Need A Flatmate by VivaciousEva: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2020
I

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. / A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone / Pampering Of Kids; Is It True Love For Kids Or Misconception Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.