Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY (25503 Views)

Must Read: My First Real Taste Of Pussy / EMBITTERED (taste Of Blood) / The Taste Of Freedom( A Short Story About Chibok Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2014
Hello ladies & Gentlemen,I present to you a story,a story that revolvex round child upbringing,some common happenings in our present day society & also,effects of family actions own a child.So,sit back & watch the events unfold but just so you know,if by God's grace nd mercies i'm pri viledged to complete this story,it'l be my first story ever,also,i'm a newbie here.It makex no difference but i just want u guyx to know that.
I want to write this story to perfection & thus will need your critics whenever i'm found wanting or not mearsuring up to expectations.
Like i said i'm a newbie here,so,i'l just issue official invitations to a few seasoned,experienced critics and writers i'm familiar with :--
Repogirl,kingzpen,hazardous,d9ty7,therock5555,audreytimms,temitopedaniel,fatalveli,safarigirl,tiffanyj,kayemjay,shaxee,almacherish,chistar01,royver,athanatos,oma4u,vantee,divepen,queennelly,dicefrost,candy,flakkydagirl,bluestarry nd lots more even if you cant find your name in the list above,like i said earlier,i'm a newbie,xo,i cnt probably know everyone's name.please,bear with me!
Nw,we'l need the moderators that'l help in keeping our readers comfortable.e.g the suya man,the alomo mama,the bouncers,the ushers nd lots more,itx gona be fun,i promise.
Also,this story is copywrited,it's a property of thronekid007 alone,No part of it should be reproduced or copied either electronically or in a written form without the owner's permission,anyone found wanting might be subjected to the punishement of the law,THANX
*SMILING FACE*
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2014
I no know which one I go do...
I want something new.

introducing Divepen Store
Buy all your desired things.
*Pop corn
* Non- Alcholic drinks
* Groundnut
* Garri
* Biscuit- all types
* COOKIES...
*Sweets and Chewing Gums

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Crowny1(f): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
Divepen:
I want something new.

*Pop corn
* Non- Alcholic drinks
* Groundnut
* Garri
* Biscuit- all types
* COOKIES...
*Sweets and Chewing Gums
How much for Popcorn?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
Crowny1:

How much for Popcorn?
Prices range from 50- infinty.
Just tell me the amount you have and you will receive Popcorn

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
All parts of this story are fictitious,No part makes a reference to anyone either dead or alive.
Nw,d story begins:

= =EPISODE 1= =
His birth was unconventional at best.It was the happiest thing the Ade's family had experienced,say in a decade.Yea,the happiest!!
You might say how can d birth of a baby be the happiest thing that had ever happened to a family,nt just that but in a decade.
Well,it really is,you'l find out how as the story goes on.
If it were a decade ago,his father who was an addicted drop dead drunkard would have threw a glance at the child stinkingly,recite a long poem of lamentations,a long poem that could have passed for the script of the movie '24',if you happened to be there then,you might even wonder why he isn't a poet cuz u'd be damned sure he'x skilled even than wole soyinka and curse his stars for leading him into marriage,well,that was a decade ago.
Nw,he's a changed man ,maybe it was cuz of his predicament,who knows?NO ONE,only God knows bu We'l get to know why as the story goes on.
He was very happy and full of joy as he received the news,he was determined to reward her but that'l be his little suprise.

His mother was very happy,beaming with joy,terrifcly proud of herself.she was glad she gave birth to him,indeed,she was!
A decade ago,she wouldn't be that glad that she conceived a child.she was a business woman who enjoyd partying more than life itself,but now,here she was,Even she was suprised at the way she was happy,she concluded he'l be great.Well,change they say is constant.
She never knew she was in for a bigger suprised until she saw the way His father was beaming with joy,'he was really happy',she tought.She could remember vividly his husband's reaction 14 years ago; He had abused her,refused to pay the hospital bill nd to make matters worse,he brought in his 2nd wife that same day but she cared less anyways,she wasn't always around,so,he could go to hell but that was then.
Her happiness increased by ten folds nd her heart gladdened when her husband told her she'l be flying out for six months,with her child ofcourse.

"What a lucky child!"she sololoquised.
--To Be continued--
*lemme knw where i commited some errors,i'd b more than glad to correct it*

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Still here... Please let somthn appen
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by stuff46(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
Divepen:
I want something new.
*Pop corn
* Non- Alcholic drinks
* Groundnut
* Garri
* Biscuit- all types
* COOKIES...
*Sweets and Chewing Gums

see this pastor_like man oh.
No Alomo,no Orinqin, no Sk, no bacardi. (diaris God o)

Me give me water. Buh onemansquad wont be happy.
The story is set, am in
onemansquad show abeg buh brinq bacardi for two
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hum,u guyz shud plz point out my errorz,i'm nt perfect na buh,plz,try t encourage me,BACADI CMING SOON O,EVEN OPA EYIN
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Crowny1(f): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
thronekid:
Hum,u guyz shud plz point out my errorz,i'm nt perfect na buh,plz,try t encourage me,BACADI CMING SOON O,EVEN OPA EYIN
I'm also new to writing but I advise you space your work better and use full words instead of abbreviations. Like the instead of d.

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Crowny1:

I'm also new to writing but I advise you space your work better and use full words instead of abbreviations. Like the instead of d.
owk nd tnkz sweetie,u'r wlcm,wot shud we offer u?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Divepen:
I want something new.

*Pop corn
* Non- Alcholic drinks
* Groundnut
* Garri
* Biscuit- all types
* COOKIES...
*Sweets and Chewing Gums
hahaha, how much for pop corn la! Bros! i've already take my site here too oh!! Ride on bro!! No one is perfect!! I respect every work i read on NL
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
thronekid !!! Abbreviation re not always necessary!! Please take your time to read your work before posting it!! Okay? One more thinq! Prediction will help you when typing! Activate your prediction typing in your phone! And that will enable you type fast at the same time! Won't allow you abbreviate!! Am in sight with this story!! Don't forqet to buy pop corn for me! Oh! Lols!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thnkz bro,Mr divepen,serve him pop corn nd bacadi. *askx him 'do u take it?',he sayx no,jxt wana taste it tday*
Shaxee:
thronekid !!! Abbreviation re not always necessary!! Please take your time to read your work before posting it!! Okay? One more thinq! Prediction will help you when typing! Activate your prediction typing in your phone! And that will enable you type fast at the same time! Won't allow you abbreviate!! Am in sight with this story!! Don't forqet to buy pop corn for me! Oh! Lols!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Life itself is an irony as we all know.

= =EPISODE 2= =

"Ademide!Ademide!!Ademide!!!" His mother called,He answered and hurried down to meet her as fast as he could.
He had heard her call the first and second time but was too engrossed in the game he was engaged in with his friends,too engrossed to hearken to his mum's call quickly but if he were to consider the wait he had to endure before the game got to his turn,he wouldn't have answered just like most of his little friends always do,that was why he had considered playing being oblivious of the fact that he was been sought of by his mum,he had tought she would stop after the second call but when she didn't,he ran to meet her,he wasn't that bold like his closest friend,Ayo.
Ayo was his closest friend,he considered him as his brother from a different mother and was his confidant in virtually everything,Unlike Ade,his best friend was stubborn and rude,that notwithstanding,he was a very brilliant boy just like Ade.
He and Ade attended the same school 'fountain ink int'l group of schools and had been in the same class right from primary 1 and their friendship had soared right from his first day at school.
'
. When Ade got to his mum,she asked him jovially what he had been doing to which he told her he was with Ayo.
"Go and get me my purse,i want to go and get somethings from from the supermarket "Ade's mum told him and he zoomed off immediately.
His mum smiled at the way he was full of life and reminisced on the past 9 years;
Ade and his mum were discharged after they spent 2 days after Ade's birth in the hospital.On getting home,a lot of people visited her and brought gifts for Ade,Gifts she gladly accepted.
On Ade's naming ceremony,the sky was crystal clear that day and the sun suprisingly was refreshingly cool that day,there were a lot to eat and take away,every single attendee went back to his or her destination happily and joyously.
"He's a lucky boy and would one day grow up to be great"People would say.
Ade and his mum flied out just like his dad had promised and utilised 6 months there.
Ade had grew up rapidly and was a very popular boy in the neigbourhood,he was brilliant,sharp,handsome,respectful,well behaved,in short,every virture you could think of were bestowed on him by nature.
His dad had gone back to his old ways 6 years ago and was now totally out of control.

Fate indeed is a mystical thing,many people wondered how a man like Ade's father could be the father to Ade,well,fate is a mystical thing like we all know.
Ade's mum was still deep in tought and was oblivious of the fact that Ade had brought her purse and had zoomed off almost immediately to resume his play.
"Ade" she sololoquised and smiled to herself,she prayed things keep on going smoothly for Ade and was rest assured things would continued that way.
--To Be continued--

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Dnt hesistae to drop your commentx nd likex,BTW,i never knew sm guyx'r here who dnt wana help sm1 hu'z jxt trying t find hz part o despite d fact they were ol issued official invitationx,i no knw,i swear
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
thronekid:
Dnt hesistae to drop your commentx nd likex,BTW,i never knew sm guyx'r here who dnt wana help sm1 hu'z jxt trying t find hz part o despite d fact they were ol issued official invitationx,i no knw,i swear
don't worry am behind you back dude!! Just keep your pen!! Try to be a famous pen!! Hahaha, i once bear that name!! On nairaland! Untill i deactivate the account and open another one! Nice one dude! Hope you've read some of my stories too!!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Shaxee:
don't worry am behind you back dude!! Just keep your pen!! Try to be a famous pen!! Hahaha, i once bear that name!! On nairaland! Untill i deactivate the account and open another one! Nice one dude! Hope you've read some of my stories too!!
Thnkz bro,buh i'ven't read any of yr stories,i'l check them out
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
thronekid:

Thnkz bro,buh i'ven't read any of yr stories,i'l check them out
check em out here! Follow this links! Incase you intend to read them!>>> www.nairaland.com/2049539/all-ive-never-wanted-novella
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 28, 2014
Life starts whem you find love

= =EPISODE 3= =

Ade's sweat glands were working terrificly while he was walking back home from school a certain friday,he could have easily use the school only means of transport:the school bus but he had a lot to sort out coupled with the fact that the scqool bus wasn't always reliable,just last week,the bus broke down on his way home and he had to wait for hours,hours that he could have used to rush to his maternal aunt shop just to stare at the beautiful face of jeniffer,he always had a feeling about her that he couldn't decipher yet but whatever it was,he wanted it to continue,the feeling made him felt good and ow,he wanted to feel more of it.
If it were 2 years ago,he and Ayo would have been together trekking that long distance home but now,he was alone.He sighed and wondered why Ayo's parent had to relocate when they complete their jss 2.
Life he thought is so complicated,his spirit was going down gradually.He walked past jeniffer's friend 'bukky' and that did it,he ran home as fast as he could to enable him jeniffer quickly.

A little trip down the memory lane brought him a memory of how he met her; His aunt had just arrived from ibadan with her,when he saw her,his heart skipped a beat,she had his mouth agape for a while,that was 3 years ago,presently,he was 14 years old and was in ss1 already.
"What a beauty to behold?"he thought?

Jeniffer was his maternal's aunt last daughter who was within the same age bracket with Ade,she was very beautiful and seemed like a delicate beauty to everyone.
Whenever,Ade stared at her,he always swore she would be the next miss world.she was brilliant also,not so brilliant though and she also felt the same way about Ade.
Unknown to Ade,jeniffer was a girl who had had her emotions toyed with by her step father and had knew every feeling right from when she clocked 11 years old.
She knew she love Ade madly,she had always fantasized about being with Ade and do stuffs that adults do.she knew it wasn't wrong to do them,she had experienced it some years ago and felt good about it,so,nothing was definitely wrong or so she thought.

Ade knocked at the gate and waited a little for Aina to open the gate.When Aina served him lunch,he noticed something sinister about her character but he couldn't make it out,anyway,that wasn't his cup of tea.

Aina was the maid,a maid who was employed due to Ade's mum continuos outing,where she always goes to,only God knew.
Unknown to Ade,Aina had been in her room with her boyfriend,a useless hooligan who had nothing good to write home about him.Aina was happy she wasn't caught wished her luck continued that way.

Ade had his lunch,hurriedly had a shower and zoomed off to Jeniffer's place,when he got there,there was the devil herself staring and smiling at him;Jeniffer
To Be Continued..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2014
Hassan85 , heemah , mikedimeji , Chii8 , edwife , MRSIB0M0 , Doriestbest , lyndaRoyce , Abuklaw , cheriepet , Orla01 , uzolexis , Franciseromosel , erekere ,Nimen , adegoke623 , Jjrhymez , ghostwritter , paradise163 , flakkydagirl , Jeanfortune , cpBlessed , jaymomma , ADUKKY , babyzai , demgirls , moseph, JesDivine , gbemyn , jiteshell , RichLizzy , bawelat , arabaribity , gorgeousnogo , steve888 ngraced , xtremelygifted , princeAdepoju , holuwashezy , Galileogalileo , ijbeauty , pwettyolly , gorgeousnogo , Iolite , marynneka , intentional , epathra , Jennimma , deeyor , princessusan , nerdychisa , missmossy , peksmay , crislyn , akekujoe , queen47 , xtarxyne , Boladex1 , seunviju , Costlybabe , adorableify , Barbienice , jadar , lanicky. BashirAhmad1 , bibie01, Tennyesty , Diammonddamsel , ronke001 , bookhy , ummuja , temmythe , culin , babyzai, bequin2all , ebysandra , queenxstar , Hameenat94, misspatsy , ToriEmmanson , Komzzy1 , bollyano , vonn , wonder3 , 360prince, Animog, Tobmay, Adesylvia , Omololamide , godwah , Olaooni88 , larrykay0 , mzmira , lalaity , sexysaphire , bobostykah , abisquare , okeogiene4real , AnnNini , queenjuli , dollydolly, culnellie , Bloomingbud , Olusanya333 , Ifude , Kidaberry , funmercy1, Mj45 , Hulahoop , lanjum , Temmytayo20 , eniodun26 , goldwaters , dexterush , bekeebest , janeso , abbiey , chikabel , Tbrak , Tharuthlxx7 , JenyJ , Teeyrose , orlolahdey , jibola22 , gracile , glade , superplus , shadyflame , vivikul , fashionale , hauneg , hebenz , adijat4uall , ormorlehwah , grocery , christybabe , ice4jez , pwettynini , chijudith , fluffyp , blesynluv , kennylizzy , lilypet , bibiolu , gra890 , unibenstudent , tuddiies , peacynelson , olasunbophummie , debbysky , aprilwise , maputohq , shaks97 , rmfunky , benz4pimp , Hyfe , mohjisolah , bdaniel178 , muniratAbolanl , ziziola , bumsiee , spotmataz, ogunsiji , zikyke , mohjisolah , larteefah , hnkan , mitchelle55 , HelenBee , Oluwatyna , preciousberry , mary haam , lyzee21 , ebonyme890 , ifedinna ,eielalove , alayormii , rudepen , sebak , chistar , kingphilip,u guys are all invited t guide me thru o
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2014
I've ate all my pop corn on this story! Try and update frequently! Thats the only way to gain readers!! And dont forqet to buy me a new pop corn
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2014
Shaxee:
I've ate all my pop corn on this story! Try and update frequently! Thats the only way to gain readers!! And dont forqet to buy me a new pop corn
Owk o,i'm not that fluent,buh i'l try t du beta,r u meshack shaxee?yah,u sure are,u knw d funny thing?yu neva knew i was d one yet u helpd me found my foot,wel,dx d admin of stronger together
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2014
thronekid:

Owk o,i'm not that fluent,buh i'l try t du beta,r u meshack shaxee?yah,u sure are,u knw d funny thing?yu neva knew i was d one yet u helpd me found my foot,wel,dx d admin of stronger together
alright!! Bro!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2014
Shaxee:
alright!! Bro!
Aiit
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Life is not what it always what it seems like.

= =EPISODE 4= =

Ade's mum was busy reminiscing on the previous events that had occured in her life,she never regretted having a concubine,'afta all,body no be firewood' she thought and shrugged off the feeling that was starting to creep in to her excitement.
¤Events that had happened A decade before Ade's birth¤
She had married Ade's father who was her boss while she was his secretary. They had fallen for each other and decided it would be wise she gets married to him although he was married with a kid.
'
. Things started spinning out of hands a year after their wedlock,her husband started keeping late nights,also,he was a dead drunk drunkard,then she was pregnant.
She remembered vividly the first incident that got things totally out of control,she had caught her hubby cheating on her with another woman,that was it,she resulted to partying as a means of consoling herself since her husband was no longer that caring man she once loved,she changed entirely.
Nevertheless,they had 2 fruits of the womb from the union,segun and folashewa,each 6 and 4 years old respectively.
The kids were just chips off the old block and weren't anything to write home about,that notwithstandin,she was happy that she had her own kids,nothing was more than that.
Then,on a certain day,tragedy struck,she had arrived home late from her usual outing and was damn sure her husband wouldn't be home yet.unknown to her,her hubby had been disappointed by his mistress that day and had also been duped by some fraudsters,so,he was in a really foul mood when she arrived home,he had flared up at her,somthing she couldn't stand,so,she stood up to him.
Well,tragedy struck when Mr Ade unknowingly hit folashewa's head real hard with a pestle he had intended using on the mother,before you could say jack robinson,segun had ran out to invite neigbours to the scene only for her to get hitten by a hit and run driver,He gave up the ghost instantly.
Since then,they turned over a new leaf and had been anticipating a miracle from God and after a decade,HE seemed to answer their tons of prayers they usually rendered to him.
Well,that was some years ago.

*BACK TO THE PRESENT DAY*

She quickly shrugged off the bad feelings with a cup of wine."I need to get high ",she thought.

Meanwhile,at Ade's maternal aunt shop,Aunt Ayo,Ade had been asked a neck breaking question by jeniffer..
To Be Continued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Still following bro!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by kingphilip(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
slides in
thronekid I've honored ur invitation Just increase the length of ur updates
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Shaxee:

Tanx Bro
kingphilip:
slides in
thronekid I've honored ur invitation Just increase the length of ur updates
thronekid:

Owk bro,i'l try to do dat,plx,try t point out my errors,i'd gladly correct it
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by vonn(f): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
thronekid:
Hassan85 , heemah , mikedimeji , Chii8 , edwife , MRSIB0M0 , Doriestbest , lyndaRoyce , Abuklaw , cheriepet , Orla01 , uzolexis , Franciseromosel , erekere ,Nimen , adegoke623 , Jjrhymez , ghostwritter , paradise163 , flakkydagirl , Jeanfortune , cpBlessed , jaymomma , ADUKKY , babyzai , demgirls , moseph, JesDivine , gbemyn , jiteshell , RichLizzy , bawelat , arabaribity , gorgeousnogo , steve888 ngraced , xtremelygifted , princeAdepoju , holuwashezy , Galileogalileo , ijbeauty , pwettyolly , gorgeousnogo , Iolite , marynneka , intentional , epathra , Jennimma , deeyor , princessusan , nerdychisa , missmossy , peksmay , crislyn , akekujoe , queen47 , xtarxyne , Boladex1 , seunviju , Costlybabe , adorableify , Barbienice , jadar , lanicky. BashirAhmad1 , bibie01, Tennyesty , Diammonddamsel , ronke001 , bookhy , ummuja , temmythe , culin , babyzai, bequin2all , ebysandra , queenxstar , Hameenat94, misspatsy , ToriEmmanson , Komzzy1 , bollyano , vonn , wonder3 , 360prince, Animog, Tobmay, Adesylvia , Omololamide , godwah , Olaooni88 , larrykay0 , mzmira , lalaity , sexysaphire , bobostykah , abisquare , okeogiene4real , AnnNini , queenjuli , dollydolly, culnellie , Bloomingbud , Olusanya333 , Ifude , Kidaberry , funmercy1, Mj45 , Hulahoop , lanjum , Temmytayo20 , eniodun26 , goldwaters , dexterush , bekeebest , janeso , abbiey , chikabel , Tbrak , Tharuthlxx7 , JenyJ , Teeyrose , orlolahdey , jibola22 , gracile , glade , superplus , shadyflame , vivikul , fashionale , hauneg , hebenz , adijat4uall , ormorlehwah , grocery , christybabe , ice4jez , pwettynini , chijudith , fluffyp , blesynluv , kennylizzy , lilypet , bibiolu , gra890 , unibenstudent , tuddiies , peacynelson , olasunbophummie , debbysky , aprilwise , maputohq , shaks97 , rmfunky , benz4pimp , Hyfe , mohjisolah , bdaniel178 , muniratAbolanl , ziziola , bumsiee , spotmataz, ogunsiji , zikyke , mohjisolah , larteefah , hnkan , mitchelle55 , HelenBee , Oluwatyna , preciousberry , mary haam , lyzee21 , ebonyme890 , ifedinna ,eielalove , alayormii , rudepen , sebak , chistar , kingphilip,u guys are all invited t guide me thru o
Thanks..
I'll make out time.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Payoyo, gbeseun, unibadan, lekanfash, Phemour, stchuksie, koolJ1, UyiIredia, rosemaryit, Callfubu, luisina, Kcwarren, Isiterere, Master6, Eaglesman, Sweetsudan, phemmzy007, gbemzola, Andybk, sdot4, giwah, ZAGAXK, Odgfidelity, chubbyman, nwankpauzoma, Rick9, OkekeChristian, kennysama2, dopeJemi, Pricelezz, authe911, sam4jesuseva, tomtyte02, Ephraimatic, barrydee, Suleoseg, thonando, Okelity2812, Phcboy, murraykc, lewis512, ceejay675, Noblechi, nicxguy, Bigi83, Lilphillips, Cupid4, Seezzy, ummumubs(29), ehis010, philzyboy, bigsalm, fedoralahot, Elifabregas, nykolaax, kenoz, Fadamb, doncorleone, TyJokez, gede7744, greenchocolate, Schola14, Camellia, Ayomidetony, morbeta, abbeyberry, Henryjr, Ettimah, houseoffufu, TeamSimple, joshua16, eLGeey, johnydon22, youngteaser, gabtab22, BarrIgbokwe, wichechiamaka, whyqueu, MecTessy, Innosj1, INCUBATHOR, Soloxam, confylo, haysqquare, Kajotony, abipearl, sharonpal, joewfx, spider999, Biordex, LhoOd, zeebaby28, mbastan1, ibromatic7, KingsleyChidi
YOU GUYX ARE ALL INVITED

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
vonn:

Thanks..
I'll make out time.

Owk cutie,kindly make it out,we'r expectin u
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fatalveli(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
Even though I wasn't invited, I will follow this piece to the end.

Btw thronekid, learn how to give your letters space and quotations, you shud try and read more stories on nairaland so as to get used to how to quote words, it makes reading easier.....

U've got an Amazing story! KeEp It uP Bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Changed / Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria / What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.