Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY (25514 Views)

Must Read: My First Real Taste Of Pussy / EMBITTERED (taste Of Blood) / The Taste Of Freedom( A Short Story About Chibok Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hlo frndz, ur frnd Thronekid was
banned by antispam, so he won't be
able to post 2nyt......So sorry for the
disappointment, becuz am sure u
guys will be expecting him to
nyt......No qualm sha, he will reward u with a long episode.....Tnks for your
usual cooperation
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by jaymomma(f): 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nyc story cooking here! Keep up the good work and take all criticism in stride. U can only get beta.

Regards,
Jaymomma
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
jaymomma:
Nyc story cooking here! Keep up the good work and take all criticism in stride. U can only get beta.

Regards,
Jaymomma
Thanks sweetie
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pweetidamsel:
Hlo frndz, ur frnd Thronekid was
banned by antispam, so he won't be
able to post 2nyt......So sorry for the
disappointment, becuz am sure u
guys will be expecting him to
nyt......No qualm sha, he will reward u with a long episode.....Tnks for your
usual cooperation
Yeah, i was for smtin i was oblivious of buh nw i'm back.
Too bad, no one cared to ask bout thronekid!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by ogrin12(f): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
It isn't thronekid's fault that updates are dx static, i know him wella, he posted the next episode already but the mods got it hidden and nw, he's been banned again. If you really feel concerned, you could stand up to obinnau, u knw? He even sent a mail but it's yet to be replied, only God knows whats up with them o!
You're Ready? Stand up for thronekid!

And please and please, he informed you already, even the great d9ty7 did buh now, i guess i gat to do it again, if you find him worthy of the best newcomer, why don't you just click on the link below, cast your vote, so he can enjoy what's his, please and please, here's the link, d9ty7, i need support!
Here it is==‎‏
https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/45
u knw u itz difficult t write, hum? So please, lets help him. Even his topics are supposed to have made the Frontpage, just saying though!
THANKS AND REMEMBER YOUR VOTE COUNTS!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by D9ty7(m): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
My question now is, has thronekid been banned again? I tot his ban was uplifted today. He posted around 12noon, so what's up?
Cc: Ogrin12
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by ogrin12(f): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
D9ty7:
My question now is, has thronekid been banned again? I tot his ban was uplifted today. He posted around 12noon, so what's up?
Cc: Ogrin12
Another one boss, another!!
Help us if u can o!
The main thing is that they cant pinpoint his exact offence, yeah, they cant.
Too bad things are going thz way!!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by D9ty7(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
ogrin12:

Another one boss, another!!
Help us if u can o!
The main thing is that they cant pinpoint his exact offence, yeah, they cant.
Too bad things are going thz way!!
Well, the thing is just that, thronekid should check his profile, he would see the reason why he was banned.
If he was banned by anti-spam bot, there is nothing anybody can do about it. We all know the function of anti-spam bot and we all know it is a robot.
But if he was banned by a moderator, then he has to talk to the moderator via mail messaging.
The only time I or any other persons here can stand up to Thronekid's defence is if he was banned for saying the truth which is not possible in the literature section. There is nothing controversial in the literature section, so I don't think thronekid was banned unjustly.
He should endeavour to talk to Obinnau.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by ogrin12(f): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
D9ty7:

Well, the thing is just that, thronekid should check his profile, he would see the reason why he was banned.
If he was banned by anti-spam bot, there is nothing anybody can do about it. We all know the function of anti-spam bot and we all know it is a robot.
But if he was banned by a moderator, then he has to talk to the moderator via mail messaging.
The only time I or any other persons here can stand up to Thronekid's defence is if he was banned for saying the truth which is not possible in the literature section. There is nothing controversial in the literature section, so I don't think thronekid was banned unjustly.
He should endeavour to talk to Obinnau.
yesterday, he was banned for posting the next episode of THE UTOPIAN DEUCE, the episode was hidden and was only enabled for viewing today when his ban expired, i even helped him update buh got banned and got it hidden also. Today, he posted the next episode only to find d episode hidden and his account banned again, u could check it out, I'm totally being honest!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by D9ty7(m): 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
ogrin12:

yesterday, he was banned for posting the next episode of THE UTOPIAN DEUCE, the episode was hidden and was only enabled for viewing today when his ban expired, i even helped him update buh got banned and got it hidden also. Today, he posted the next episode only to find d episode hidden and his account banned again, u could check it out, I'm totally being honest!
Now I understand. He was banned by anti-spam bot. There is a 'spam' in that update. He should try and edit the update.
I am talking from experience. As long as he kept on updating that write up, he will keep getting banned.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by ogrin12(f): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
D9ty7:

Now I understand. He was banned by anti-spam bot. There is a 'spam' in that update. He should try and edit the update.
I am talking from experience. As long as he kept on updating that write up, he will keep getting banned.
Owk boss buh yu read the update already, could u please let him knw wot it is cos we both knw he'z no erotic writer, please
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by D9ty7(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
ogrin12:

Owk boss buh yu read the update already, could u please let him knw wot it is cos we both knw he'z no erotic writer, please
Well, I haven't read the update. I only said what I know from experience. I have been banned this same way, what I did was to retype the update and make changes.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by ogrin12(f): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
D9ty7:

Well, I haven't read the update. I only said what I know from experience. I have been banned this same way, what I did was to retype the update and make changes.
Owk boss
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
previously:-
He decided to write it off as just a mere co-incidence or rather, a sign that their body chemistry was totally harmonious with each other butressed by the fact that he was supposed to count it off as a devoted christian was supposed to. And as regards the nightmare ugly contents, he decided it was just a figment of his thoughts,valley of thoughts, his secondary school biology teacher would call it, after all, he had been on it for the past 7 hours with nothing sane to write home about.
. 'I really need to catch some sleep, he tought and walked in a lacklustre irritating manner; half-dragging his legs to his room.
and now
. ==CHAPTER 23==
'
. Ade glanced at his expensive wrist watch furtively, it read 06:30 pm, he sighed. This would be the 5th time he would do that in the past 20 minutes, he threw his hands upward in frustration and lied down on the huge 3-seeter he was sitting on restlessly.
. He had been awoken by Lizabeth's call informing him that she was just some metres away from Ibadan after he must has slept for 6 hours, he had wished her luck and had hoped she arrive safely. He had had a shower, changed into something casual, had his sumptuos lunch of fried plantain and had been waiting for her arrival anytime soon.
. He couldn't have been so worried about her but how on earth does it happen that a journey that shouldn't have taken more than an hour had actually taken 4 hours more than the supposed time and to worsen issues, his calls were not going through to her's.
. The ugly nightmare creeped into his mind but he killed the idea immediately, he wasn't supposed to have any superstitious belief. He tried putting a call across to her again but just like he had anticipated, it failed to connect.
. About some minutes later, he noticed an incoming call from a strange number, something seemed ominous about it and he felt weird within, anyway, he picked the call.
. 'Hello' he said.
. 'What?', He shouted and slumped onto the seetee.
. --To Be Continued--
I'm sorry it came late, i experienced some serious ban issues lately, thanks buh please, lemme knw, is anyone following?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Ali1king: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
I dey follow u like twitter
*calls barman*give thronekid 2 chill bottles of alomo and 3 correct babes for d night*
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hi cuties, readers, my mentor and my boss, I informed you guys ealier about being nominated as one of the best newcomer of January but despite that, they were no votes, i wrote it off as nothing though i really want to win the award. But now, I'l need you guys to go cast your votes on the thread designated for it, we all know it aint easy writing but many a handful are prone to enjoy things without giving any thoughts about the writer's feeling, i'm not feeling like a boss, i'm just doing what's neccesary.
If you feel i'm the best newcomer, you should visit the thread to cast your votes, if you feel otherwise, you should vote for whoever you deem fit, you know if you cant give us anything, you should endeavour to help those who wants to.
Also, you'l have to chose 3 writers who you feel are the best for this month and cast your votes for them.
This is the voting format:
BEST NEWCOMER-
. Mr XX.X
BEST WRITERS OF THE MONTH:
. Mr/Ms XX.X
. Mr/Ms XX.X
. Mr/Ms XX.X
Although, the cash prize is a meagre sum, we can still use it for somethings, Please & please, [size=19pt]GO AND CAST YOUR VOTES![/size].

HERE'S THE LINK:
↓‎‏
https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every .
Please, lets all act as we would have wanted people to do if we were in their shoes, Thanks!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ali1king:
*calls barman*give thronekid 2 chill bottles of alomo and 3 correct babes for d night*
Thanks bro, feels gud to knw u'r here!
Ushers him into the V. I. P section....
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 22, 2015
Ali1king:
Owk buh y dnt u suggest some fr me?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Champele(m): 2:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Seun should stop baning intelligent and important people in this forum nomatter what they wrote.it was influence by cerebral analysis.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 22, 2015
Champele:
Seun should stop baning intelligent and important people in this forum nomatter what they wrote.it was influence by cerebral analysis.
Bro, i appreciate your concern but honestly i'm not sure it was seun or any mod, it was a robot according to my boss nd you know what? I was banned again yesterday due to a spam in the utopian deuce though i haven't been able to fipure it out and would have been unable to post till 1pm today but the anomaly of the robot was corrected, so, please, lets not call names!
Please, go cast yr votes!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2015
Anyone followin? If you are, drop your comments before the next episode get posted.
Also, go cast your votes, click on==↓‎‏
https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every to do so.
Thanks
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2015
Hi fantastic readerz, my cuties, my great mentor, my boss, i just opened a little blog and will need your honourable presence with him. My stories would be posted there daily but that doesn't means i'l stop posting here, no, i wont. Also, i'm starting a new funny series of mine which i promise reading it will always send you reeling with laughter and as time goes on, it'l just keep getting better, i promise.
. Click on thronewriters.sosblogs.com and funloaded.sosblogs.com to visit.
One love peepz!
THANKS Wonderful peepz!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
. ==CHAPTER 24==
'
. 'What?', Ade asked again after he had regained his composure.
. 'Yeah Ade, presently, our bus is enroute a bushy strange road which the driver claims is incognito to the bandits, my phone had fell off when we encountered them and i had to lend a good samaritan's to call you just to put your worries to a laid, so, does that explaings the strange number?'
. 'Oh yeah, it does but are you sure you are safe?'
. 'Yeah, we are, atleast, we haven't seem to encounter any of them since we took up this route, so, i think we are', she sighed out.
. 'Hmm, none of us would have tought things would have turned out this way, anyway, it's just fate.',
. 'Ade, my thoughts aren't peaceful ones, my mind keeps making a connection with the ugly nightmare, i'm starting to think..', her voice trailed off as Ade's voice punctuated hers'. 'Ow c'mon, you aren't thinking about that, are you? I wrote it off already, it's not worth thinking about, you know? It's all superstitious beliefs, it might just be that our body chemistries complement each other perfectly, don't you think?'
. 'Okay, i conjure with you, just that everything kinda seem scary and weird, don't you think?', Lizabeth spoke up after being grave-yardish for what seemed like eternity.
. 'Atfirst, it seemed so but on a later consideration, i wrote it off, it seemed too bad and besides, as christians, we aren't supposed to believe in stuffs like that, you know what i mean, right?
. 'Yeah Ade, and i can't wait to see you dear'.
. 'Same here,...', Ade's voice trailed off as Lizabeth sharp scream made it's way to his ear buds. 'Lizzy!!!', Ade shouted but got no reply.
. --To Be Continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2015
. ==CHAPTER 24==
'
. 'She'll be just okay, there isn't much damages, just the aftermath of a very severe shock, albeit that, she's perfectly fine'.
Lizabeth heard the voice in her sub-conscious mind and patented her eyes slowly, it ached stinginly and she tried shutting it. She tried again after some minutes and voila, the pain was no longer there. Initially, the sight her eyes took in made nothing cogent to her brain and thus, couldn't decipher her location. Slowly but steadily, it made some sense, she remembered the call with Ade, the accident incured by the bus she was in, the gory sight but where she was marvelled her and eluded all posibble explanations she made.
. 'She's awake!', Lizabeth heard the excited voice of a man prompting her to twitch her head sideways inorder to have a glance of the man. She saw a man in an over-all white apron, a Doctor and a smart looking man dressed in an expensive looking T-shirt coupled with a chinos trousers, then everything made sense to her; the syringe connected to her vein, the snow-like coloured roof and room, the snow green bedspread covering the average-in-size bed'. By the time she put an end to her thoughts, the men were beside her already.
. '08026XXXXXX', she called out her mum's number to the smart looking man at his request inorder to contact her.
. He was a really kind man. According to him, he had rescued her from the accident as he was also taking the so-called incognito route after their bus cause she and a guy had turned out to be the only ones whose respiratory system seemed to be working. He had brought them to the hospital, ensured they got a special referential treatment and had obviously waited for them to become conscious before he'l leave, he was indeed a God-sent.
'Please sir, what's todays' date?', She asked.
. 'Today is a sunday, exactly 08:12am', the smart looking man replied.
. 'Sunday!!! She was supposed to be at home by saturday', she sighed, the guy was dead according to the man.
. Ade was beside himself with worries, he was really worried about whatever it was that was happening, he hadn't slept sound through the night, he had countless fearful ugly thoughts but he always killed the thoughts before they are even transplanted from the nursery bed. He had never been so distraught in his almost 18 years existence, not even when his Dad kicked the bucket. He felt like choking out due to the nightmare's continous peeling in his head, he stood up to have a glass of water and just then, his phone rang.
. --To Be Continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Ali1king: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Sips alomo
*shouting*I dey ur back ride on

*drops mic*
Sips alomo

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hi wonderful peeps, I appreciate everyone who has stand by me, who helped find my foot, who have been guiding me right from the story's onset but It seems no one's following anymore, guess it's now too boring, I can also feel it, don't just know what went wrong.
Well, thanks and God bless everyone, my special thanks to d9ty7, tiffanyj, fembleeze, harjibolar1, ali1king, fatalveli, sweetdreamer, teebashy, helenbee, prettydiva89, gracile & every other annoymous reader, you guys have been really great.
I think I'l have to go now, see you guys later!!!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by D9ty7(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
Thronekid, what's going on? This thread is not moving, why?
By the way, send me your mail adress. My mail is there in my signature.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
D9ty7:
Thronekid, what's going on? This thread is not moving, why?
By the way, send me your mail adress. My mail is there in my signature.
Don't know why it's not boss. Anyway, my mail address it jayon17@ovi.com.
Thankz
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Suspect33(m): 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thronekid u re the bomb
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Suspect33:
Thronekid u re the bomb
Thanks but does this means you find this story interesting?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Suspect33(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
thronekid:

Thanks but does this means you find this story interesting?
yah man...... E make sence
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Suspect33:
yah man...... E make sence
Ow thanks, I had lost all hope bout it as it seems uninteresting to everyone, now, shall I continue?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Changed / Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria / Chimamanda Adichie: "Beyonce Didn't Make Me Popular"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.