Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY (25504 Views)

Must Read: My First Real Taste Of Pussy / EMBITTERED (taste Of Blood) / The Taste Of Freedom( A Short Story About Chibok Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Deeninetyseven(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thronekid, this is d9ty7. My main account was banned so I had to use my alternate account.
Just keep doing what you konw how to do best, keep writing, the comments would come, Rome wasn't built in a day. Gradually, we'll get there.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Deeninetyseven:
Thronekid, this is d9ty7. My main account was banned so I had to use my alternate account.
Just keep doing what you konw how to do best, keep writing, the comments would come, Rome wasn't built in a day. Gradually, we'll get there.
Boss? You were banned? Wonders shall never end but what went wrong?, Please, lemme know!
. Regarding the story, I dare not prove strongheaded to you, it continues tommorrow!
Thanks!!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Champele(m): 12:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Hello everyone,im just coming,you can call me jjc. Inshort i dey the stage wen Ade is still jjc(episode11) and D9ty7 just enter,so barman give me Oh Mpa(Hero) and find me mosquito medicine,biko.thronekid carry on.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 28, 2015
Champele:
Hello everyone,im just coming,you can call me jjc. Inshort i dey the stage wen Ade is still jjc(episode11) and D9ty7 just enter,so barman give me Oh Mpa(Hero) and find me mosquito medicine,biko.thronekid carry on.
U'r really back?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Champele(m): 6:36am On Jan 28, 2015
thronekid:

U'r really back?
Yeah Man!.Actually me no go anywhere,was busy trying to finish All In A Circle by D9ty7.now im through,i ve voted for you already as best newcomer.keep up
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 28, 2015
Champele:
Yeah Man!.Actually me no go anywhere,was busy trying to finish All In A Circle by D9ty7.now im through,i ve voted for you already as best newcomer.keep up
Thanks bro, do you care for a dedication?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Deeninetyseven(m): 7:03am On Jan 28, 2015
thronekid:

Boss? You were banned? Wonders shall never end but what went wrong?, Please, lemme know!
. Regarding the story, I dare not prove strongheaded to you, it continues tommorrow!
Thanks!!
Oga, which one be all these na? I no go come here again o. Stop giving me these respect as if I am some Wole Soyinka. Tell me if Soyinka visits your thread, what would you do?
Just refer to me like every other reader or Nairalander.
This is one of the problems we treated yesterday, the respect upcoming writers are giving established writers on Nairaland is too much, therefore the established/existing writers now see themselves as kings, and as long as this respect continues, you keep mentioning them, they won't reply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Champele(m): 7:29am On Jan 28, 2015
thronekid:

Thanks bro, do you care for a dedication?
Ofcourse i do,the Liza for my life done become big now,she no send me again o!.loving the story
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Champele(m): 7:31am On Jan 28, 2015
Respect for this.
Deeninetyseven:

Oga, which one be all these na? I no go come here again o. Stop giving me these respect as if I am some Wole Soyinka. Tell me if Soyinka visits your thread, what would you do?
This is one of the problems we treated yesterday, the respect upcoming writers are giving established writers on Nairaland is too much, therefore the established/existing writers now see themselves as kings, and as long as this respect continues, you keep mentioning them, they won't reply.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 28, 2015
Deeninetyseven:

Ow, do please be here but you are different, special, you helped when I needed Help, you were the only established writer who honored my Mention when I started my story despite I mentioned up to 15, but anyway, I'l stop if you wants me to but know you'r special.
Thanks!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 28, 2015
Champele:
Ofcourse i do,the Liza for my life done become big now,she no send me again o!.loving the story
Okay bro, Will gladly do that!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 6:42am On Feb 09, 2015
Oga... You gat a nice and healthy work doing here o, and nothing is more better than that

[b]proofreading[/b]is kinda important o

#ivrestmycase
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2015
harjibolar10:
Oga... You gat a nice and healthy work doing here o, and nothing is more better than that

proofreading[/b]is kinda important o

#ivrestmycase
[b]Good hearing that, I'l kinda try on that buh I already stopped posting on dz story. D readers don't seem to find it interesting anymore, do u?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
thronekid:

Good hearing that, I'l kinda try on that buh I already stopped posting on dz story. D readers don't seem to find it interesting anymore, do u?
6ou should know now, I will still stand here even if I will be the only person. ..

Believe me, I dey gbadun am die
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fembleez1(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
You better come continue this story before gbege shele for here!. angry
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fembleez1:
You better come conitnue this story before gbege shele for here!. angry
I'm afraid he wont continue here on this story, cos I think he has Finally lose hope on this thread, as he's busy updating on the other stories

#heMayChangeHisMind
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chai Broh Fembleez1 and sir Harjibolar10, no be like that na, but as peole no con like d story nko?
But I fit contunu for una but una go dey move me, dey correct me, and all those stuff, shey una get?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fembleez1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
harjibolar10:

I'm afraid he wont continue here on this story, cos I think he has Finally lose hope on this thread, as he's busy updating on the other stories

#heMayChangeHisMind
thronekid:
Chai Broh Fembleez1 and sir Harjibolar10, no be like that na, but as peole no con like d story nko?
But I fit contunu for una but una go dey move me, dey correct me, and all those stuff, shey una get?

Yap!. We will. cheesy
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fembleez1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Patiently waiting for next update. cool
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
thronekid:
No problem nah

We are always here now
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fembleez1 and harjibolar10, okay na! Contunus soon!
moseph and elhafeez, welcome!

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by moseph(f): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
thronekid:
Thank you.What a lovely story you've got here.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
moseph:
Thank you.What a lovely story you've got here.
Thanx ma'am
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
thronekid:
Make I sit down well well ni yen ooo
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2015
Make una no vex say I never post since o, I dey try to remember the story ne!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by ProfGday(m): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
thronekid:
Make una no vex say I never post since o, I dey try to remember the story ne!
maybe u don't knw,I started reading ds story frm d first page and here I am. Let me tell u why I stop coming to Literature section? It is because u ppu abandon ur work midway and pisses us(ghost readers)off. I fink u gat waramin?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
ProfGday:

maybe u don't knw,I started reading ds story frm d first page and here I am. Let me tell u why I stop coming to Literature section? It is because u ppu abandon ur work midway and pisses us(ghost readers)off. I fink u gat waramin?
chai, prof Jide! I gat everything wey u need o BTW, Even ghost readers dey vex, una get association ne? Just kiding ooo
wink
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by ProfGday(m): 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
thronekid:

chai, prof Jide! I gat everything wey u need o BTW, Even ghost readers dey vex, una get association ne? Just kiding ooo
wink
we(ghost readers)dey vex big time. You knw wat to do if u don't want me to unleash army of ghost readers on u.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fembleez1(m): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
^ lol grin
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
ProfGday:

we(ghost readers)dey vex big time. You knw wat to do if u don't want me to unleash army of ghost readers on u.
chuckles inwardly
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 2:12am On Apr 03, 2015
Una never comot this story ni
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 03, 2015
harjibolar10:
Una never comot this story ni
Oya come help dem!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Changed / Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria / Chimamanda Adichie: "Beyonce Didn't Make Me Popular"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.