Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle (45169 Views)

How To Watch Dstv On Your Android Device / Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by paulworld(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
paulworld:
answer mah qstn nah
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by paulworld(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
ty265:
answer mah qstn nah
slide the window on left side and change view to thumbnail
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by sholly28(m): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Seamareggae:

Pls do you have any that can stream matches on an android phone and also has option of low quality streaming apart from sylba tv

Try OLWEB.TV search on google u will get the app, MOBDRO u can type MOBDRO.com u will get the app also WSS (WORLD SPORT STREAMING)
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by DEGREE2466(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Fashrobbin:
Have been posting much on live tv since but unfortunately, those ones can only be used to watch live football matches.I stumbled on a particular software last threedays which am currently using to watch all dstv channels freely with my gopay.

In recent times,symbian users are also previledged to have ucplayer to watch live dstv but the app is down now.This evening,i will be showing you a step by step guide to watch live Dstv on your windows,andriod,iphone&PC.

Let me quickly introduce you to the app that does this magic.The software is called XMBC It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet you can view more about xmbc Here
How To Setup DSTV On Your Device
==>For all device pc,windows,andriod&iphone go to kodi official website www.kodi.tv to download the software
==>Install the software then move to videos addons then,create a new path with this http://srp.nu then save it with superrepo
==>Now.visit http://srp.nu there,you will see three options just choose>> Gotham>> click ALL then download the zip file and save it.
==>Next is to import the downloaded zip file now go to System > Settings > Add-ons > Install from zip file
==>You can get addons like sportdevil,live tv and others just go to kodi.tv addons http://addons.xbmc.org/ to download some live streaming addons

==>Just import the downloaded zip file then restart your xmbc go to video addons> you will see sport devil there just install it >> live tv (world tv) then a list of multiple channels will show like
ajazeera,supersport,fox,natgeo,cnn,cartoon network and many more
If you are confused about it, just leave a reply through the comment box we will get back to you.

Dun gerrit
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Chimoski87(m): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Can you help me cos I don't understand. You can link me via pm so that we can chat on whatsaap. Below pictures are what am seeing.

Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Baroba(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Your Kodi setup is still in primary school if you haven't added the amazing Zeus repo..

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-zeus-video-add-on-kodi/
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Marvel1206: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
I installed the gotham blar.. But cnt find anything like super devil... Pls help ... Reply
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Fashrobbin(m): 2:20am On Nov 10, 2015
Marvel1206:
I installed the gotham blar.. But cnt find anything like super devil...
Pls help ... Reply
here is the latest addons straight forward http://www.techfashy.com/2015/11/Zeus-addons-watch-supersport-channels-on-koditv.html
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:58am On Nov 10, 2015
Duuzsz:
why go through all this stress when u can what all dstv channels and sport channels on your android using sybla TV...

http://techpill.net

Is dis still working efficiently?
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by stephinnoyewole(m): 5:21am On Nov 10, 2015
paulworld:
from the phoenix addons then select the crusader international stream
Phoenix not on d list pls

Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Marvel1206: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Fashrobbin:
here is the latest addons straight forward http://www.techfashy.com/2015/11/Zeus-addons-watch-supersport-channels-on-koditv.html

thanks a lot.
Btw, can i use the kodi app with simple server?
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Fashrobbin(m): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
Marvel1206:

thanks a lot.
Btw, can i use the kodi app with simple server?
yea but with latest simple server that tunnel all app better still you can use proxy driod
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by leksgcfr(m): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Which add on view super sport stations.
please?
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Fashrobbin(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2015
leksgcfr:
Which add on view super sport stations. please?
Zeus addons
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Ulrich01(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fashrobbin:
Zeus addons

Thanks alot bro. Followed the step. It worked. Rocking supersport and other interesting add ons cheesy
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Duuzsz(m): 1:56am On Nov 16, 2015
stephinnoyewole:

Is dis still working efficiently?
Yes, but there's a better one called ''MODRO'' Google it. Visit www.techpill.net for more details
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by leksgcfr(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fashrobbin:
Zeus addons

Thanks.

Please which data plan/tweak are you using. This kodi consumes a lot.
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by leksgcfr(m): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
Duuzsz:

Yes, but there's a better one called ''MODRO'' Google it. Visit www.techpill.net for more details

When you said better, how did you mean? Please explain.
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by tmamuda(m): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Help me set it up. Using Lumia 530 please

Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by chika11sydney(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
let me remind u if u forgot about these wondergul app
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by chika11sydney(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by oluwaskulboy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers / Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use / 18 Pictures Every Nigerian On Facebook Will Relate To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.