Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,222 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:52 AM

She Still Calls My Mum.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Still Calls My Mum.. (1337 Views)

My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep / She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? / Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Still Calls My Mum.. by misreal(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
..she left me because I had no money to assist her with a problem she had.she called me names like stingy,hypocrite and irritating before leaving claiming her asking for money was only a test of my love for her..but she still calls my mum regularly..please what is this girl up to??
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by temitemi1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
She iS still very much into u brother grin grin grin
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by misreal(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
temitemi1:
She iS still very much into u brother grin grin grin
how?
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by bigiyaro(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Guy just move on with ur life, God has already saved u. At least she has given you an idea of what she capable of. Calling your mum is her biz.

3 Likes

Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by misreal(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
bigiyaro:
Guy just move on with ur life, God has already saved u. At least she has given you an idea of what she capable of. Calling your mum is her biz.
hmmmmmm...thanks man..
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
She still loves you.
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by ritababe(f): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Forget her, if She cant stick with you because of money, let her go find it somewere else

Girls many

4 Likes

Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by misreal(m): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
kristina1:
She still loves you.
hmmmmmm...confused...
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by Sunkyphil(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
mayb she still has interest in ur family
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by misreal(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
ritababe:
Forget her, if She cant stick with you because of money, let her go find it somewere else

Girls many
truly,u r quite right..
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by misreal(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sunkyphil:
mayb she still has interest in ur family
my family?how?
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by Afrok(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Confused girl, she wanna enter U through ur mum. Some girls bin dey confuse since d day serpent confused Eve in d Garden of Eden undecided. The prayers of we Nairalanders no go gree her enter U bruh.
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by misreal(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Afrok:
Confused girl, she wanna enter U through ur mum. Some girls bin dey confuse since d day serpent confused Eve in d Garden of Eden undecided. The prayers of we Nairalanders no go gree her enter U bruh.
..hahah..how she take want enter me wen na she use her legs run?
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by sexylogan(m): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
kristina1:
She still loves you.

She loves his mother
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by Afrok(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
misreal:
..hahah..how she take want enter me wen na she use her legs run?
Confusionists are always difficult to predict, she's confused and her actions should be monitored with suspicions. She used her legs waka go but now she dey use her hands press phone to call ur mum, ehn be like say she wan waka come back. It won't work for her, coz prayer warriors on Nairaland are ontop her matter cheesy.
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by misreal(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Afrok:
Confusionists are always difficult to predict, she's confused and her actions should be monitored with suspicions. She used her legs waka go but now she dey use her hands press phone to call ur mum, ehn be like say she wan waka come back. It won't work for her, coz prayer warriors on Nairaland are ontop her matter cheesy.
hahahahahahahah
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by Mzgracie(f): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mr OP, do you buy her gifts at all? Even if its a cheap handkerchief. When was the last time you surprised her, even with the last cash you are managing?

It is obvious that she still wants you. You actually provoke her to say those things. Maybe you are stingy for real. Maybe you never buy her stuffs. Maybe she is the only one giving and you are always complaining about cash.

Even if its a cheap ladies flip-flop, any understanding lady will appreciate it. Work on yourself, Bro. It ll cost u nothing.

If you are doing this, buying her things and she was not satisfied. My dear, dust your sandals and run.
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by Sunkyphil(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
misreal:
my family?how?
she may b looking at other areas she cud benefit from
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by Exjoker(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Maybe she is so into your men(also called attachment)
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by akinsadeez(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
I don't know why peeps here are calling the girl names. OP has not said that she has made any attempt to contact him or come back into his life.

In my opinion, it depends on the prior relationship she had with your mum. There is a Yoruba saying that ''Taa ba ja, bi ka Ku ko'' which roughly translates into ''even if we are fighting or disagree, its not to the extent of wishing each other death''. I have an ex whom I dated and was so close to her family. We have ended our relationship for over two years now but her younger brothers still call me regularly and we discuss as if they are my blood brothers. I also call her elder sister often.

Now I only got to know her family thru her, but the relationship I built with them was strong and it survived our split. Despite breaking up with their daughter the family has never treated me with disdain. Not every relationship will lead into marriage and besides we don't know where we might meet and need ourselves in future.

The point is, the fact that the girl is calling your mum is not a conclusive indication that she is still in love with you or wants to come back. If the relationship she had with your mum was very close prior to your break up then I see it as an act of maturity. If she has not contacted you then ignore their calls. At the end of d day only you can decide whether you want to get back with her or not.

1 Like

Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by misreal(m): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mzgracie:
Mr OP, do you buy her gifts at all? Even if its a cheap handkerchief. When was the last time you surprised her, even with the last cash you are managing?

It is obvious that she still wants you. You actually provoke her to say those things. Maybe you are stingy for real. Maybe you never buy her stuffs. Maybe she is the only one giving and you are always complaining about cash.

Even if its a cheap ladies flip-flop, any understanding lady will appreciate it. Work on yourself, Bro. It ll cost u nothing.

If you are doing this, buying her things and she was not satisfied. My dear, dust your sandals and run.
hmmmm..nop..mam..I do some of these things you mentioned..
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
She loves u and she hopes that one day u will become successful and she will cajole ur mum to accept her back,
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by misreal(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
akinsadeez:
I don't know why peeps here are calling the girl names. OP has not said that she has made any attempt to contact him or come back into his life.

In my opinion, it depends on the prior relationship she had with your mum. There is a Yoruba saying that ''Taa ba ja, bi ka Ku ko'' which roughly translates into ''even if we are fighting or disagree, its not to the extent of wishing each other death''. I have an ex whom I dated and was so close to her family. We have ended our relationship for over two years now but her younger brothers still call me regularly and we discuss as if they are my blood brothers. I also call her elder sister often.

Now I only got to know her family thru her, but the relationship I built with them was strong and it survived our split. Despite breaking up with their daughter the family has never treated me with disdain. Not every relationship will lead into marriage and besides we don't know where we might meet and need ourselves in future.

The point is, the fact that the girl is calling your mum is not a conclusive indication that she is still in love with you or wants to come back. If the relationship she had with your mum was very close prior to your break up then I see it as an act of maturity. If she has not contacted you then ignore their calls. At the end of d day only you can decide whether you want to get back with her or not.
u sure sound matured.are u a grandfather.
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by misreal(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
akinsadeez:

u sure sound so matured.r u an old man.
Re: She Still Calls My Mum.. by misreal(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sunkyphil:
she may b looking at other areas she cud benefit from
how

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile / Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World / bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.