Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook (11631 Views)

Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted / Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by nigerianvenom(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Unedited:

Malik Shabbazz Abdulmalik Wrote:

Wait oh... Professor Yemi Osibanjo says GEJ condones corruption? So this imp gets a shot at cameras and he opens his mouth to fire this ?

Okay.... Lemme ask you something you wayo pastor... Why were you posted away from RCCG HQ?

What happened in that Police Station in Ebute Metta in 2000 after you raped and ravaged Beatrice ? Do you remember how much you offered to pay as settlement ? Or you need me to remind you?

What about the tax system of ...LASG when you were attorney general to the state? Do you remember the name of the company that designed it? Do you remember how you had to go through the finance commissioner to propose the increment of the state revenue to him? Do.you remember that the idea was to raise the revenue to a particular benchmark and share the balance? I will tell you how much you made from it. ..9% of the gross earnings was taken out before the official figure known to public.

You do remember that's how Alpha Beta took over the taxation contracts of LASG? Just in 2 LGAs you grossed about 900 million naira. Those 2 LGAS Somolu and Kosofe you hid the money.

Pastor Olu who is also a RCCG pastor took the matter to Adeboye (General Overseer) and the GO decided to speak to the Governor who is Bola Ahmed Tinubu who in turn promised to release the money to the consulting firm that designed the tax system. 900 million naira was released by LASG plus interest of 86 million naira but you intercepted the money and when GO got wind of it again, you were posted out of RCCG HQ.

Do you want me to continue? Do you still want to stick to your stupid statement of condoning corruption? I'd ask you to tell me what it was that you were doing while in the government of Tinubu. Oh! You were massaging corruption abi?

Culled from scannews Facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=800180196710499&id=378378918890631

37 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by temitemi1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
See pasiiitor!!! Apc the EMPIRE OF EVIL MINDS!! GEJ till 2019!!

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by abacus(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
OP hope the writer is not mixing things up?

They are so desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by nigerianvenom(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
The day i saw this man accompanying tinubu's handset,i wept for gullible nigerians.

Imagine what apc is presenting to us nigerians.
We shall shame them and tinubu come feb 14,2015

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by anonimi: 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
eighTHREAD:
stop calling on people that don't have PVC.

You think sey na everybody for NL be under-aged APPRENTICE agbero tout like you
Abeg go find ya mate to play with!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Baawaa(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
PDP and WAYO,you will soon call papa Adeboye thief because he is no more on your side

46 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
saTANic demons of PDP spreading propaganda against Pastor Osinbajo. May God destroy your lives the way Jonathan is destroying Nigeria!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Antell95(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by CuteTj(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
If Someone was allegedly transferred from HQ because of corruption, will it now be to Banana Island branch?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by tomakint: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
I swear this thread makes an interesting read grin grin all these children of anger foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs should patiently wait for the shocker of their lives in Lagos State as for the Presidential Elections, there is no thinking about it....GEJ till Berem turn into a Catholic Nun (impossicant) grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by appini: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Getting interesting!
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by onatisi(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
tomakint:
I swear this thread makes an interesting read grin grin all these children of anger foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs should patiently wait for the shocker of their life in Lagos State as for the Presidential Elections, there is no thinking about it....GEJ till Berem turn into a Catholic Nun (impossicant) grin grin
I don't understand how some people believe that it is possible to associate with the likes of tinubu and co ,and yet remain a clean politician. I laugh when people make dumb comments like buhari will deal with tinubu ,amaechi and co when he becomes the president and that he is only using them. When I read or hear such comments I shake my head not for the future of nigeria because nigerians won't allow this country to be given to tinubu and co but at the stupidityy of ppl that makes such statements .

26 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by tomakint: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
onatisi:
I don't understand how some people believe that it is possible to associate with the likes of tinubu and co ,and yet remain a clean politician. I laugh when people make dumb comments like buhari will deal with tinubu ,amaechi and co when he becomes the president and that he is only using them. When I read or hear such comments
Too many political neophytes lately on Nairaland, I just hope many of them will not develop high blood pressure after Feb. 14

12 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by femicyrus(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
Op you are not the one to tell me Adeboye is the only saint of all pastors in rccg. I know, thank you for the effort.
I will vote for Buhari/osibanjo no matter the level of your frustration

30 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by amakufrancis(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
SW open your eyes

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
So u meant he was Transferred from RCCG headquarters to Ikoyi, V.I (Banana Island branch home of billionaires)
Baba God pls Elevate me from Grass to Grace.. Baba na 20# dis man dy collect as offering b4 nw na envelope dem take dy gv am money.. baba God no forget me..

34 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by honeric01(m): 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Chai..PDP and desperation!

12 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by nigerianvenom(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
femicyrus:
Op you are not the one to tell me Adeboye is the only saint of all pastors in rccg. I know, thank you for the effort.
I will vote for Buhari/osibanjo no matter the level of your frustration

Have i ever told u whom to vote for?

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by femicyrus(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Why didn't you post your rubbish 3months ago?
nigerianvenom:

Have i ever told u whom to vote for?

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by emiye(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Some people are so daft, they cant even formulate credible lies.

Someone stole as a pastor in a branch, and he is moved to head a parish where arguably the biggest tithes in Nigeria are paid , (Banana Island).

32 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by dwilliams: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
No mind dem, their only manifesto is 2 tarnish d image of their opponents now that they have failed with Buhari,its tym 2 try osinbajo. Bastards ur tym is up

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by najoke: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
anonimi:

You think sey na everybody for NL be under-aged APPRENTICE agbero tout like you
Abeg go find ya mate to play with!

^
Hello son, who stole your painting kit.........or your account has been hacked
grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Walelavender(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Why this incoherent write-up? You people should stop this name calling and start being objective. Cooking up unfounded stories won't help you to bring the aspiration of this man down, rather you are making us read more about them and making them popular by littering Nairaland , Linda Ikeji blog and Sahara Reporters with the pull-them -down-syndrome articles. You think you've got the power to change our minds before Feb. 14,2015? Common! Let's have the CHANGE the masses are desirous of and let them decide!

11 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Adminisher: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Wise people don't accuse Pastors irresponsibly. You have been warned.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

31 Fishermen Killed By Boko Haram - Shettima / Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges / Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.