Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (49424 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Louis055(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Please my fellow nairalanders I need your comments on this. How can a guy be sure if a girl loves him when she suddenly says No sex in the relationship. What else will the guy gain from dating her. Since relationship is mutual and the girl is closing her part, what will the guy be gaining from her.

12 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by braintext(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Is dating and relationship all about SEX??

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Mprex(f): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
So the guy asked the girl out not because he loves her but because he wants to "gain" from her?undecided

Disabusing the mindset of this generation will be one hell of a job

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
The guy will be watching her like a TV program. cool

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by quivah(f): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
gain is relationship a kinda business or what?

are you both business associatesundecided
so sex is the only thing a girl can offer in a relationship

#disappointed!

55 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by djeezy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
All my previous relationships I've been sleeping with the girls. I never knew what it felt like dating a girl and not having sex with her. So I decided to take sex away in my current relationship and to my dismay, I still love her. As for what you gain, there are whole lots of it. Only the thought of knowing there's someone out there who truly loves and care for you is enough gain for me.

220 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by SeverusSnape(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
Well, That's how most guys see it, In most relationships, The lady hardly contribute in term of finance and stuffs. So the mind set is this; You can't contribute in cash, Then you can contribute in Kind.

Note: I don't buy this idea, Just saying.
And I've never had sex with my girl friend(s)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by lonngmann(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
when did the term 'relationship' becOme synonymous to sex undecided
you need a dictionary OP

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Mynd44: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
You gain the boxers she buys you, the jollof she cooks and her coming over to wash your clothes.

Don't quote me ooo

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Sunkyphil(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
must u insert 'kini'? if u no u cant cope with that then u can take ur leave

6 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by smileysmiles(f): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
Gain

smh... dis is sad... real sad.

7 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by midasbliss(f): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Seriously? Must u have sex?
Sex this, sex that...
You saying gain like she is some kinda business or commodity :-/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mynd44:
You gain the boxers she buys you, the jollof she cooks and her coming over to wash your clothes.

Don't quote me ooo

I have ooo

How many girls does the above?

Not me sha .cool

Op relationship is not a business .

4 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
If a lady has nothing but sex to offer you, how then is she any different from a prostitute?

The silly notion that guys provide money and girls sex when in a relationship should go right out da window.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by jsunex(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
Louis055:
Please my fellow nairalanders I need your comments on this. How can a guy be sure if a girl loves him when she suddenly says No sex in the relationship. What else will the guy gain from dating her. Since relationship is mutual and the girl is closing her part, what will the guy be gaining from her.

get her to wash ur clothes ,clean ur ous prepare ur food,bath u,iron ur clothes ..dats enof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Emodeee: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
she will over-care for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Exjoker(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
You stand to gain respect from her. Sex was never part of a love relationship, I don't know brought out that idea. Leave what belongs to married men alone.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
So sex is the only thing you gain in a relationship abi??

2 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by ximarro(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeew...see dem pretenders.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
I smell hypocrisy on this thread

@all those saying she will buy boxers, wash your cloths, clean your house etc, if I hear! Shey she be your house maid ni?

There is a reason why she is a "girl friend" and distinct from all the other females friends in your life. You should share some moments of intimacy, including protected sex, there's nothing wrong in that. Period.

If a girl knows she isn't gonna have sex, then she shouldn't have a boyfriend in the first place. Or she can go look for some "brothers in the lord" with whom she can have that 'no sex' shit. She shouldn't be going out with a regular niccur with some raging testosterone and expect not to be banged.

176 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
he wil gain love respect and faithfulness. A guy who dates a gal to gain should be ready for pains too

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by lilmax(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
It depends.. If you also told her no money in the relationship then you gain money grin

30 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by donjerz(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Love is just a term use for Boys 2 get LAID and for Girls 2 get PAID. Romance, cuddling, kissing and sex makes love real. So u all should stop blaming d OP as if u dont sex wif ur Boyfriends/Girlfriends. grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mprex:
So the guy asked the girl out not because he loves her but because he wants to "gain" from her?undecided

Disabusing the mindset of this generation will be one hell of a job
u still haven't told us what he will gain o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
braintext:
Is dating and relationship all about SEX??
tell them ooo.A relationship has to be symbiotic, whether intimate or cordial I really wuldnt align myself with people dah hv no impact in any aspect of my life..positive impact of course.
Relationship isn't all about sex..buh sex is involved sha

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by rman: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
NOTHING!

Everything she claims she can do for you in a relationship without sex, you can do for yourself.

Never fall for the trick of no sex while in a relationship with any lady, unless you are 100% certain it will lead to marriage.

It is a strategy girls have devised so they can eat their cake and still have it.

Because even without sex, their emotional and financial demands will still be on you 99% of the time.

Guys, be wise.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
kristina1:
So sex is the only thing you gain in a relationship abi??
no its not. but if it's taken away what else is there to gain ? I'm ignorant. pls enlighten me.

3 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
He would gain SENSE!!!!

Why wuld a sane being just go into a relationship for sex? U cn hav dah with any hoe na...smh!!!

8 Likes

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
donjerz:
Love is just a term use for Boys 2 get LAID and for Girls 2 get PAID. Romance, cuddling, kissing and sex makes love real. So u all should stop blaming d OP as if u dont sex wif ur Boyfriends/Girlfriends. grin
Am telling you. or does it mean that we don't really know the meaning of "boyfriend/galfriend"?

1 Like

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by iamrealdeji(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Louis055:
The guy should sign out,that girl is a hoe and wants to take the guy as maga,she would Bleep some other guys and collect money from the maga guy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by iamrealdeji(m): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Annypie:
He would gain SENSE!!!!

Why wuld a sane being just go into a relationship for sex? U cn hav dah with any hoe na...smh!!!
But the guy shouldn't give the girl a kobo either if she's not going to allow him to Bleep her,its tit for tat,what should a guy be doing with a girl that insists there wouldn't be sex,i'd rather stay single

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? by quivah(f): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
iamrealdeji:

The guy should sign out,that girl is a hoe and wants to take the guy as maga,she would Bleep some other guys and collect money from the maga guy
she's a hoe because have you slept with her has the op told you he caught her with men or do you know herhow come she's a hoe

how do you know she fvcks other guys for money is that what all the women in your life do
you don't talk ill of someone you know nothing about. how much of a boy-man are you

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / Evangelist And Medical Doctor Get Married After 10 Years Of Dating / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.