Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Am Loosing Confidence As A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Loosing Confidence As A Man (4137 Views)

8 Simple Tips To Boost Your Self Confidence As A Woman / Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! / Loosing Confidence In Myself In Our Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by horlahwaley(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
I dont know what to do. it has never workd out with girls. every time i see a girl i like, wooed her, i always get 'no' for an answer or "i have someone am dating". i have never enjoyed being in a relationship with someone.
The only one i managed to get broke my heart only a few month she accepted. i used to envy my friends who are in relationship. i have startd to think am bad looking or am not attractive.

pls i need some advice.
Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by phabulous88(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
I'm the love doctor, welcome to my office. First things first, how old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by horlahwaley(m): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
phabulous88:
I'm the love doctor, welcome to my office. First things first, how old are you?
thank you. am 21
Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
On mobile, atm. Will get back to you.
Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by LaurelP(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
1. How do u look?
2. What do you tell them?
Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
No. However you look or whatever you're, I believe you're good looking enough. I think the big problem is how you approach them, and how you express yourself. Look deep. wink

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by horlahwaley(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
LaurelP:
1. How do u look?
2. What do you tell them?
am not sure if am bad or not.

some of them. we hangd out as friends before i woo them
Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
Op why re you getting worked up over a lady. Ladies aren't worth the troubles, concentrate on your studies, pursue your dream. And watch ladies run after you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by AJ01(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
just tie it back... oluku

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
alexdellafonte:
Op why re you getting worked up over a lady. Ladies aren't worth the troubles, concentrate on your studies, pursue your dream. And watch ladies run after you.
You should take his advice

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Just work hard and focus on making money,,when ladies see u r already made,the ones who are dating will break up to be with u.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by yorex2011: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Just focus on your studies and self improvement

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by LaurelP(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
horlahwaley:
am not sure if am bad or not.

some of them. we hangd out as friends before i woo them

Well, d problem might be dat u don't build rapport with dem.
I always say it dat its not compulsory to 'woo' a girl b4 she becomes ur girl. Be friends with her first and every oda thing will come naturally without u even telling her I love u. Get close to dem, call dem often, hang out togeda and all dat. Don't forget to flirt with her to avoid landing in d friendzone.
Just act like ur already her Bf and watch her become urs.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
Firstly,a man is never ugly,so do away with dat thought.
Then,make friends with girls,it wl build ur confidence....i hope dis helps.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
losing confidence in wooing a lady at 21? I think you are doing more harm on ur future and ur right girl, first thing first, It would have been a serious matter if you ar heading to 30years
Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nice One there. U just NAILED it! they dont worth d headache bro. Focus on ur dream and vision.

alexdellafonte:

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
My broda,hypo is the best solution jare!...go and drink hypo...probably mix it with 2 Teacups full of Otapiapia..u'll see the end result within a Day!...Thank me later!
Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
alexdellafonte:
oh u mean gold digging ladies right? Instead of u to help him on how to get a stable relationship u are giving him temporal solutions. Be Pratical!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Just work hard and focus on making money,,when ladies see u r already made,the ones who are dating will break up to be with u.
if he can't keep dem dey will chop and den dump his sorry ass. i think the guy is having some problems with himself and not his pocket or back account

2 Likes

Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
MimeeTee:
My broda,hypo is the best solution jare!...go and drink hypo...probably mix it with 2 Teacups full of Otapiapia..u'll see the end result within a Day!...Thank me later!
grin
Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
dorlapoh20:

if he can't keep dem dey will chop and den dump his sorry ass. i think the guy is having some problems with himself and not his pocket or back account
anyway there is no man that is well to do that doesn't have sense,,because u can't make money with foolishness,in nigeria u have to be wise like Solomon to get riches,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=Unibenstudent post=29249604]anyway there is no man that is well to do that doesn't have sense,,because u can't make money with foolishness,in nigeria u have to be wise like Solomon to get riches,,[/quote
so after making money he will buy love right?
hmmmmmmm wonder why rich pple divorce then
Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
dorlapoh20:
so after making money he will buy love
right?
hmmmmmmm wonder why rich pple
divorce then
seriously won't u like a situation where u and ur kids and enjoying wealth from ur hobby,,seriously I made a thread on requirements for marraige..a guy should have @ least 1 Milla in account because nigeria is hard on its own,u can't impoverishment to ur families problems
Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
seriously won't u like a situation where u and ur kids and enjoying wealth from ur hobby,,seriously I made a thread on requirements for marraige..a guy should have @ least 1 Milla in account because nigeria is hard on its own,u can't impoverishment to ur families problems
sure it's very nice but i won't spend a day with him if he doesn't treat me right not even if he is the richest man on earth. Only gold digger will sacrifice their happiness for money
Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by phabulous88(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
horlahwaley:
thank you. am 21

At 21 you still got a lotta learning to do. Are you boring or do friends find you attractive and interesting? Do people wanna hang out with you? What's your dress sense? What are you good at? What do people look up to you for? What's your selling point, something you can capitalise on? Why do you need a girlfriend now? For conji reasons or..? Do you have MONEY? Can you take care of a girl, financially and otherwise? Girls love 24 hours attention, do you have that time? Won't it clash with your studies? Girlfriends come with loads and loads of drama/troubles, can you deal with them?

And most importantly, If you were a girl, would you want to date a man like you? Find answers to these questions and if you're found wanting in any, work on yourself. Good thing is that you're still 21, I know guys who had their first at 24/25.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
dorlapoh20:

oh u mean gold digging ladies right? Instead of u to help him on how to get a stable relationship u are giving him temporal solutions. Be Pratical!!!

What makes you feel most ladies are gold diggers, or are you one? And you think trying to keep a healthy relationship would give him the time to concentrate on his studies and pursue his dream?
Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
dorlapoh20:

sure it's very nice but i won't spend a day with him if he doesn't treat me right not even if he is the richest man on earth. Only gold digger will sacrifice their happiness for money
so what do u mean by treat u right..u need love he sends u on trip to Dubai,u need sex ,he can deliver,u need food he employs a chef for u,,what do u mean by treat u right?
Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Pdizzle(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Have you heard of the book "double your dating" it works! Download it online or give your email address.
Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
so what do u mean by treat u right..u need love he sends u on trip to Dubai,u need sex ,he can deliver,u need food he employs a chef for u,,what do u mean by treat u right?
what's your definition for d word 'love'
Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
dorlapoh20:

what's your definition for d word 'love'
love is that feeling in a man that makes him want to please his mistress regardless of consequences and the urge to satisfy her within his power.
Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
alexdellafonte:

What makes you feel most ladies are gold diggers, or are you one? And you think trying to keep a healthy relationship would give him the time to concentrate on his studies and pursue his dream?
if he can't handle a healthy relationship he won't be worried about it.He won't complain. Moreover having a healthy relationship is not as tough as u made it sound.
Re: Am Loosing Confidence As A Man by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
love is that feeling in a man that makes him want to please his mistress regardless of consequences and the urge to satisfy her within his power.
lolzzzz ahhhhh!!!God save kristina1
well u just define lust

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone / Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? / Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.