Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Why Did The British Hand Over Power To Tafawa Balewa In 1960? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did The British Hand Over Power To Tafawa Balewa In 1960? (1832 Views)

Nnamdi Azikiwe As Nigeria Celebrated Independence Day In 1960 - Throwback Photos / PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. / JFK Present An Abraham Lincoln Bust To Tafawa Balewa.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did The British Hand Over Power To Tafawa Balewa In 1960? by sasview: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
I know Nigeria got Independence in 1960 and first republic was 1963, the political pundits in the house kindly enlighten me on how Nigeria selected her leaders prior to the first republic (What led to the choice of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa as the leader of Nigeria government in 1960).
Re: Why Did The British Hand Over Power To Tafawa Balewa In 1960? by adconline(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
sasview:
I know Nigeria got Independence in 1960 and first republic was 1963, the political pundits in the house kindly enlighten me on how Nigeria selected her leaders prior to the first republic (What led to the choice of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa as the leader of Nigeria government in 1960).
Why did the British hand over not Handed over..

1 Like

Re: Why Did The British Hand Over Power To Tafawa Balewa In 1960? by fastguy10: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
@OP
Are u an educated illiterate? Pls modify ur post grin
Re: Why Did The British Hand Over Power To Tafawa Balewa In 1960? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
can we pls let go the op error and focus on the importance and wat people will derive from nairalanders that has better reply and contribution....thanks .
Re: Why Did The British Hand Over Power To Tafawa Balewa In 1960? by adconline(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
haryhorku:
can we pls let go the op error and focus on the importance and wat people will derive from nairalanders that has better reply and contribution....thanks .
There is no intellectual discussion here!! A simple Google search would suffice.BTW, it does you a lot of good to use proper tense.
Re: Why Did The British Hand Over Power To Tafawa Balewa In 1960? by sasview: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
adconline:

Why did the British hand over not Handed over..

Thank you for calling my attention to that.

fastguy10:
@OP
Are u an educated illiterate? Pls modify ur post grin

Thank you for the insult Mr "perfect".

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSE: How Patience Jonathan Involves In Oil Bunkering! / Now That Jonathan Has Lost What Will Happen To Mbu, Marylyn Ogar And Others / The Crisis Of Yoruba’s Future Most Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.