Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Don’t Give Up (your Breaking Point Is Your Breakthrough Point) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Give Up (your Breaking Point Is Your Breakthrough Point) (10557 Views)

Your Breaking Point Is Your Breakthrough Point. / Some Nigeria Christian Practices That White People Don’t Do / Tunde Bakare Tells Worshippers They Will Die If They Don’t Give God Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Give Up (your Breaking Point Is Your Breakthrough Point) by uchkochi(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2008
Don’t give up (your breaking point is your breakthrough point)

I know you feel like giving up on an issue but DO NOT GIVE UP rather lift God up. It might sound strange but it is only people that lift God up by praising Him inspite-of, that eventually go up and stay up in Life. John 12 vs. 32.

The word I have for you from God for this hour is this ‘do not give up’.If Jesus had given up, the idea of saving the world from sin would not have been realized, there would not have been salvation. Thank God Jesus stayed put you too can stay put and of a truth you are about to break through it all.A night to the fulfillment of Jesus’ destiny He prayed to God wishing that the mandate of redemption would be lifted up from him. In other words wishing the cup would pass over Him.Luke chapter 22 vs. 41-42.

Every body experiences a breaking point, many allow their breaking point to break them down while some others hold on a little while and they break through. The breaking point is a state where the only thing you can think of is giving up. But listen to me child of God the pressure to give up is there because the miracle for your lifting up is very close. The devil wants to rob you of your long awaited change.

The devil comes not but to steal to kill and to destroy but I have come that you may have life and have it in abundance. John 10 vs.10.

It is my prayer that you would get your blessing before the year ends. This year would not end like last year,this month will not end like last month, this day will not end like yesterday. Because better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof.Ecclesiastes 7 vs.8, Job 8 vs. 7. The part of the just is like a shining light that shines more and more unto a perfect day. Proverbs 4 vs.18.Your perfect day is here.

Your breaking point is your break through point. Keep on keeping on. The battle is not yours it is the Lords. You will end this year stronger than the way you started it.

Although you might have lost something this year but God is the reason why you did not lose everything.
You only get the prize when you reach the finishing line in a race. Why not hold on.1st Corinthians 9 vs 24.Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain.

Stand still and you will see the salvation of the lord. Put your confidence in God. There are no people without challenges, there is only a number of them who are smarter than their challenges.

I have gotten to a breaking point before where hope was a 1000 miles away from me. But I stood on Gods word.And things changed suddenly, in the name of Jesus it is changing for your Good.

I will share with you just one thing to do when you get to a breaking point, the point when you feel like giving up. The only thing you should do is hold on to Gods word. What has God said, What has God promised you.Hold on to it.Just look at this illustration carefully. When a man is falling from a hill or a mountain or the topmost part of a 40 storey building and he was able to grab a block as an anchor as the case may be so he would not fall down completely. He holds it with utmost care. That is the way you should hold on to Gods word when it looks like you are about to fail. Tell God what He said in His word in Joshua 1 vs. 8 that you are a good success. You are the head and not the tail meant to be above only and not beneath.Deutoronomy 28 vs.1-14. Whenever you are about to give up sincerely open the bible and tell God to talk to you through His word. Begin to read it And Gods voice will begin to speak to your heart.

YOU WILL NOT FAIL ,WHATSOEVER YOU START YOU SHALL FINISH. IT IS NOT BY POWER, NOT BY MIGHT BUT BY THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD.THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS HELPING YOU OUT OF EVERY STATE OF HOPELESSNESS VIA THIS MAIL. ALL I SEE AHEAD OF YOU IS AN OPEN DOOR DON’T GIVE UP. STAND ON GODS WORD.

Do not forget to send your testimonies to the under listed Email address.
omegacyberministries@gmail.com. Do not rob God of testimonies as you do so you perfect what God has started see you at the top.

OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES,
a division of OMEGA WORLD NETWORK. INT
UCHE OKOCHI
+2348052773865
+2348034868232

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2017 Prophetic Warning To Worshipers At Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) / Incredible Harmony: A Church And A Mosque In One Building / See What Dunamis Pastor Dr Paul Enenche Said Would Happen In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.