Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) (7634 Views)

Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns / Osinbajo And His Supporters On A Motorcade In Abuja On Monday(photos) / Did Blogger Dayo Coker Receive Death Threats From Intercontinental Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Comsol: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
I came across this and I thought I should share so that Nigerians should be on the alert and try stop these nonsense.

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by blemon44(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
This apc people already know that buhari will fail
thats why they are using death treats

But i believe that Almighty God is with his own people

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by mayorall(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Why this?

2 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Comsol: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
More

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Beesluv: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Okay

APC supporters too dey talk and PDP supporters are silent killers

4 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hope you can provide evidence for this when dss invites you

I'm a campaigner for change but not true violence, it's just a game

2 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by jamace(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
What do you expect from the children when the father believes in blood shedding? "Dog and baboon will be soaked in blood" has started.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nonsense. Nairaland mods oya front page.

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
To be frank

Only God can prevent APC from unleashing terror after losing

APC is filled with touts

Nairaland is a clear case

APC NL members are e violent

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Comsol: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
Hope you can provide evidence for this when dss invites you

I'm a campaigner for change but not true violence, it's just a game

What change are you talking about? The one the APC represent? Also, what evidence is there to provide again? Do I own the social media these morons come up to post these nonsense?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
This is pathetic and highly condemnable. No Nigerian must be forced or threatened to vote against his/her will. The President and the Military must beef up security at strategic points and apprehend those bastard threatening fire and brimestone. I support Buhari but I reject in strong terms the threats of violence and death to Jonathanians by some disgusting element.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by dunkem21(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Their actions here on Nairaland says it all.

You can feel their pulse.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
Watch it, APC(NL) aren't violent
WhiteTechnology:
To be frank

Only God can prevent APC from unleashing terror after losing

APC is filled with touts

Nairaland is a clear case

APC NL members are e violent
has anyone threatened you? On the contrary, it is a PDp troll that threatens ppl

8 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
Comsol:

What change are you talking about? The one the APC represent? Also, what evidence is there to provide again? Do I own the social media these morons come up to post these nonsense?

do you have direct link to those posts

please post them

6 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Reddit: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
barcanista:
This is pathetic and highly condemnable. No Nigerian must be forced or threatened to vote against his/her will. The President and the Military must beef up security at strategic points and apprehend those bastard threatening fire and brimestone. I support Buhari but I reject in strong terms the threats of violence and death to Jonathanians by some disgusting element.

You guys here on nairaland aren't better, they (APC thugs) carry theirs on the streets using weapons while you guys here carry yours on keyboard. (E-violence)

17 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Comsol: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

please post them

I'm sure you can see the handles which you can use to check yourself. Make your research and don't be gullible my friend.

10 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
barcanista:

The twitter handle today was discovered by smart people to be from Reno Omkri, which he uses to preach hate for Buhari! The account has been closed! You people should know that jonathan is already drowning and he is trying to clutch at any straw!

Disregard all these fake fakebook accounts opened by southerners to paint Buhari supporters black!

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

please post them

The twitter handle today was discovered by smart people to be from Reno Omkri, which he uses to preach hate for Buhari! The account has been closed! You people should know that jonathan is already drowning and he is trying to clutch at any straw!

Disregard all these fake fakebook accounts opened by southerners to paint Buhari supporters black!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by M17: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
APC = ALLIED PROPAGANDA CON- SENSELESS .

4 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Comsol: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Yeah, now because these don't speak well for Buhari you call them fake right? While any propaganda here that's raise in favour of him or against GEJ you spend all your energy and time trying to make it fly.

Nigerians are wise.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by asodeboyede(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
The devil is a liar..... Peace we need!
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
barcanista:
I think those guys need a lot of education on peaceful polls before election though it is very likely that those twitter handles were created by PDP to malign APC supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
Comsol:

I'm sure you can see the handles which you can use to check yourself. Make your research and don't be gullible my friend.

Bros how can you cook this allegation without concrete links

I can bet you this fake handles could be from rhino omokri and abati trying to paint APC supporters and your bringing this here means you're breaking the news when bloggers are all over Twitter searching for things like this

give me the link to any of the handles let me scrutinize it and tell you if it's fake or real

6 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Comsol: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Bros how can you cook this allegation without concrete links

I can bet you this fake handles could be from rhino omokri and abati trying to paint APC supporters and your bringing this here means you're breaking the news when bloggers are all over Twitter searching for things like this

give me the link to any of the handles let me scrutinize it and tell you if it's fake or real

Those guys have better things to think of than to do such unlike you jobless slowpoke that's always here ranting like a wet fowl.

What can you say about the first picture and this twitter handle?

4 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes, you are right, those are twitter handles like GMBkiller, imamsadiq etc

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by kheart(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
what i see from PDP and their e warriors is just desperation, hahahahaha keep it coming bt be rest assured no one ll burge wit dis ur cheap propaganda. Gej must go back to otueke by God grace come nxt yr.

8 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
So the people you won kill go just fold their hand watch you kill them ? Buhari I think you should tell anyone making this kind of statement not in your name oo

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Comsol:

Those guys have better things to think of than to do such unlike you jobless slowpoke that's always here ranting like a wet fowl.

so you mean you don't have any link?

bwahahahaha

tell your boss not to be so scared

at least he has stolen enough billions to sustain him before he goes to jail

why all the useless propaganda?

GMB2015!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Comsol: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

so you mean you don't have any link?

bwahahahaha

tell your boss not to be so scared

at least he has stolen enough billions to sustain him before he goes to jail

why all the useless propaganda?

GMB2015!!!!!

Carton please go back and check my post again

7 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by bamidele029: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
What about the threats from the likes of Asari Dokunbo against Yoruba's and Nigerians if GEJ is not reelected

PDP is a party full of hypocrites, even many members of this forum have threatened violence from their militant groups if GEJ loses.

There are bag eggs in both parties and all of them should be cautioned rather than trying to paint a false picture that PDP is full of saints

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
PDP demons doing what they know best. The popularity of Buhari is really giving them nightmares. They have been spreading lies against the General.

A story i read on Hope For Nigeria page on Facebook,lies were told that Buhari rejected the APC governorship nomination of the Taraba candidate because she's a female. Just because Buhari said he will not create an office of the First Lady,the malicious and wicked demons who owns the page formed a lie against Buhari. Can you imagine?

https://m.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170.37823.100484630009668/850437555014368/?type=1&refid=17

8 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Firefire(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
blemon44:
This apc people already know that buhari will fail
thats why they are using death treats

But i believe that Almighty God is with his own people
\

Absolutely...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances / Igbos Have Acquired About 73 Percent Of Landed Property In Abuja – El Rufai / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.