Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,242 members, 7,780,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:17 PM

Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam (61825 Views)

Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) / Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry / Charles Novia Releases Top 5 Nollywood Actresses For 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by tete7000(m): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
A person has a Catholic father and a Deeper Life mother? How did they come together? Their house must have been one hell of confusion, no wonder their child converted to Islam. I am not surprised.

8 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by DopeAngel(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sheggy13:

I never knew God has given u the mandate to decide who goes to heaven or hell, Mr. Holy angel
my brother... Christianity is the only true religion... If you're a partaker of any other. The person is on a BRT bus to hell.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by Holuwarsweun(m): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
DAT a good thing
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Vivian metchie nw a muslim, hmmmm datz really serious o. Infact i'm astonished.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by seedorfg(m): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
am happy for them all, anyway, islam is the religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by Alphonsocapone(m): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
temitemi1:
Walking from light to darkness lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
judge for yourself

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by synergycom19: 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
ireneony:
The truth is They were all broke and don't have any other options than to marry an Ab0ki
Will you blamed them when most pastors this days do nothing but talks about money/prosperity,they don't have any gifts of the Holy Spirit,and don't know what Matthew 7:6 meant
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by Alphonsocapone(m): 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
tweeby:
Money blinds... let d money finish,dere eye go clear see rightly
is this guy too because of money?

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by sherrylo: 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
eherbal:
Recently a lot of Nollywood famous stars have dumped Christianity for Islam. Each one of them had his/her own reason to do so.

Liz Da Silva

This Nollywood actress was dating Christian, MC Oluomo, but later she left him for a younger Muslim man Olaoye. They got married and have a baby boy.

Because of son, who was named Roheem, she changed her religion. She converted to Islam and adopted the Muslim name Aishat.

Laide Bakare

After this Nollywood star divorced her Christian husband, she met a rich man from Lagos. His name is Alhaji Tunde Orilowo aka ATM. Because of the union, she converted to Islam and joined his fleet of wives.

“Why I Converted To Islam” – Popular Nollywood Actress Speaks Out

Moji Olaiya

She has Christian parents, her father is a famous Nigerian singer Victor Olaiya. But due to family troubles, she left her husband and three children and then converted into Islam. She states that Islam gives her more power and inner calm. She commented:

“Honestly, Islam is a peaceful religion. The aspect I love most is that you don’t need any pastor to get closer to God. You don’t really need anybody to pray for you. You can always pray on your own and Almighty Allah will answer your prayer without any intermediary. I have been doing that since I became a Muslim and it has always worked for me.”

Lizzy Anjorin

Lizzy is a popular Yoruba actress. She was born in Christian family. Soon after she traveled to Mecca for Hajj, She insisted to critics that she has always been a Muslim because her mother is a Muslim as wekk. But rumors have i that her conversion was made because of her new date, an Alhaji – a big boss from Lagos.

Why I Converted To Islam – Actress, Liz Anjorin

She said on her conversion that:

“Actually, my conversion to Islam is not new, it’s only that people were not aware. I have been a Muslim for long. I even have pictures to support that. Although my name is Elizabeth, which is the Christian name my dad gave me because he was a Christian.

Then, I also have a Muslim name, Aishat, given to me by my mother, who was a Muslim. Also, some from my mother’s family members also named me Sekinat. Even my daughter’s name is Rufaidat. So, I grew with the two religions. And being the only child of my parents, I was given so many names, including Egandogo, Omosolape, Akanke. My Badagry name is Yenukunmun, meaning Isoju ota ni nse maa se rere (I will excel in the presence of my enemies).”

Vivian Metchie aka Fareedah

This gorgeous Nollywood star was born to Catholic father and a Deeper Life Mother. Then she married a man who was a member of the Redeemed Church. Due to religious confusion, Vivian left Christianity and converted to Islam. She confessed that: “It is a personal decision. I understand the Koran more than the bible… I was probably looking for peace. Yeah! That was what I was looking for and I found it in the Koran.”

http://tiwasblog.co/2014/12/25/top-5-nollywood-stars-who-dumped-christianity-for-islam/

I thought MC is a muslim guy oh abi no be Musiliu be him name again?
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by hman4real(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
temitemi1:

Nah. Walking from Light to Brighter Light. Real Muslims don't have anything against Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
ddippset:
of all, Laide Bakare is the most honest; she met a man named ATM and converted to islam. i wonder what she could have done if his name was CBN.

Wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by hman4real(m): 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
CrazyScientist:
This will turn to a war thread.

it won't turn to a war thread. Many Nigerians are now realising that fighting over religion is a waste of time. Everyone should just practice his/her own.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by hman4real(m): 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
.....buhari would have murder them if they were his children and they turn to be become christians.

Are they Jonathan's children?? Watin bring Buhari come this matter now??

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by akashi01(m): 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
MyNameIsSteve:

bloody fo0l
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by taheer88(m): 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
U must b fool what ur biz or can u diff which ix d light n d dark,idiot senseless

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by Jece(f): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
I jus de look ur signature........ embarassed embarassed embarassed
frustratedman:
VOTE GMB FOR THE DESIRED CHANGE

BUHARI TILL 2019

SAI BUHARI cool
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by MyNameIsSteve(m): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
akashi01:
bloody fo0l

I understand your frustruation, bro embarassed
akashi01:
bloody fo0l

I understand your frustruation, bro
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by hman4real(m): 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
yinkard4me:
You re silly for using the word 'DUMP'

Am a Muslim but I also don't support the use of the word ''DUMB''. This type of word only seeks to ignite hatred. Nigerian media have been doing this for a long. They give news and also tell u how to react. So unfair
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by koyyess: 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
synergycom19:
This is what most glris do this days,there is nothing new. Because we have refused to tell theTruth,instead we deceived them that we are equal. Our pastors never read Matthew 7;6, to their parents,because they don't understand or only interested in the tithes and offerings from this ladies.
What is this mumu saying Did you read the post at all or are you high on hard drugs that you now see it fit to digress from the topic?
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by medamillion(m): 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
temitemi1:
Judge not my brother, I pray it doesn't get too late before you realize the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by queebeediva(f): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
I wish them well and pray they uphold the religion with sincerity without thinking of backslide oneday. Because religion can not take one to heaven rather the good teaches and practices of the religion .
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by MyNameIsSteve(m): 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Please Don't Try This At Home:

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
Asewos
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by Thinkr(m): 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
medamillion:
Judge not my brother, I pray it doesn't get too late before you realize the truth.
are you trying to say nobody merited heaven until islam came? Think about it
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 28, 2014
Who are they??
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by 1stola: 12:01am On Dec 28, 2014
temitemi1:
You are a goat.
I'm n0t a Muslim but how did you know your Christianity is the right path? Don't quote your bible for me pls.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 28, 2014
ElekeNtioba:
it's only the weak, spineless and intellectually challenged that will fall for mohammed's scam.

Almost all the rituals and rules of islam mentioned in the quran are copied from judaism and the teachings of ancient philosophers like Confucius. If you want to learn about peace, etc go to the source where the camel-riding psycopath copied his teachings.

They were nominal christians in the first place so it was easy to brainwash them.

Despite all these, and more attack from within and without, more than 2 billion people are still Muslims the world over!

Despite all the negative image of Islam by admittedly even Muslims (like Boko Haram, Al Qaeda etc), ever wondered why 2 billion people still hold on to it?

9 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by bisayor(m): 12:03am On Dec 28, 2014
temitemi1:
which1 is light which1 is darkness?
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by akashi01(m): 12:05am On Dec 28, 2014
MyNameIsSteve:

I understand your frustruation, bro embarassed

I understand your frustruation, bro
lol frustration ke??...... lol you're high on goat poo
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by oshiomuagbo11: 12:05am On Dec 28, 2014
God knows best
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by fabrigas18(m): 12:06am On Dec 28, 2014
eherbal:
Recently a lot of Nollywood famous stars have dumped Christianity for Islam. Each one of them had his/her own reason to do so.

Liz Da Silva

This Nollywood actress was dating Christian, MC Oluomo, but later she left him for a younger Muslim man Olaoye. They got married and have a baby boy.

Because of son, who was named Roheem, she changed her religion. She converted to Islam and adopted the Muslim name Aishat.

Laide Bakare

After this Nollywood star divorced her Christian husband, she met a rich man from Lagos. His name is Alhaji Tunde Orilowo aka ATM. Because of the union, she converted to Islam and joined his fleet of wives.

“Why I Converted To Islam” – Popular Nollywood Actress Speaks Out

Moji Olaiya

She has Christian parents, her father is a famous Nigerian singer Victor Olaiya. But due to family troubles, she left her husband and three children and then converted into Islam. She states that Islam gives her more power and inner calm. She commented:

“Honestly, Islam is a peaceful religion. The aspect I love most is that you don’t need any pastor to get closer to God. You don’t really need anybody to pray for you. You can always pray on your own and Almighty Allah will answer your prayer without any intermediary. I have been doing that since I became a Muslim and it has always worked for me.”

Lizzy Anjorin

Lizzy is a popular Yoruba actress. She was born in Christian family. Soon after she traveled to Mecca for Hajj, She insisted to critics that she has always been a Muslim because her mother is a Muslim as wekk. But rumors have i that her conversion was made because of her new date, an Alhaji – a big boss from Lagos.

Why I Converted To Islam – Actress, Liz Anjorin

She said on her conversion that:

“Actually, my conversion to Islam is not new, it’s only that people were not aware. I have been a Muslim for long. I even have pictures to support that. Although my name is Elizabeth, which is the Christian name my dad gave me because he was a Christian.

Then, I also have a Muslim name, Aishat, given to me by my mother, who was a Muslim. Also, some from my mother’s family members also named me Sekinat. Even my daughter’s name is Rufaidat. So, I grew with the two religions. And being the only child of my parents, I was given so many names, including Egandogo, Omosolape, Akanke. My Badagry name is Yenukunmun, meaning Isoju ota ni nse maa se rere (I will excel in the presence of my enemies).”

Vivian Metchie aka Fareedah

This gorgeous Nollywood star was born to Catholic father and a Deeper Life Mother. Then she married a man who was a member of the Redeemed Church. Due to religious confusion, Vivian left Christianity and converted to Islam. She confessed that: “It is a personal decision. I understand the Koran more than the bible… I was probably looking for peace. Yeah! That was what I was looking for and I found it in the Koran.”

http://tiwasblog.co/2014/12/25/top-5-nollywood-stars-who-dumped-christianity-for-islam/
My friend its Quran not Koran or Quoran.. Hope am friendly enough? 1 love #iammuslim #iamnotaterrorist

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid's Artwork Created By Chris Brown (photo) / Kate Henshaw Effortlessly Jumps On Man While Dancing / Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.