Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam (61914 Views)

Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) / Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry / Charles Novia Releases Top 5 Nollywood Actresses For 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by tintingz(m): 5:27am On Dec 28, 2014
[size=15pt]Islam all the way!!

Reading some Christians comments here will also make the pope dump Christianity.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by elopee3000(m): 5:31am On Dec 28, 2014
This is how funke akindele married almaroof oloyede ,I don't even knows this ladies and op called them nollywood stars they can convert to ogbanje mosque for all I care angry undecided
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 28, 2014
Mtchwwww..... I thot the are famous, pls who knows any of dem because even when am in nigeria i dnt know them talkless of those who are skuling in france.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by personal59: 5:47am On Dec 28, 2014
mencade4:
.....buhari would have murder them if they were his children and they turn to be become christians.
U just com here to murder d front page with ur silly reply or u av forgotten the case of d pastor which her daughter convert to islam he almost kill her to d extent of d matter taken to a court just because she converted I bliv is a normal thing for a very devoted xtian or muslim feel dat way wen his or her child change from d way it was brought up bt u can't see that cos ur reason faculty is malfunctioning since d day ur head hit d wall mugu

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by bcity: 6:09am On Dec 28, 2014
Allahu Akbar, may Almighty Allah help u n protect u ladies
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by esmarcq(m): 6:16am On Dec 28, 2014
How many times would someone post the same shid, we tired of seeing this same topic every week after week
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by babs01(m): 6:31am On Dec 28, 2014
They are all welcome to d religion of peace. but wait o, where z their Hijab?
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by coolebux(m): 6:38am On Dec 28, 2014
It's crystal clear these yoroober gals change to Islam for riches

And this yeye op dosent know how to caption it....mtcheeew.

This is a thread for Yoroober gals who has it in their characters to follow any thing that enticed them.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by Mullah13(m): 6:39am On Dec 28, 2014
May Allah guide youMay Allah guide youMay Allah guide you
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by dombenis(m): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2014
ddippset:
of all, Laide Bakare is the most honest; she met a man named ATM and converted to islam. i wonder what she could have done if his name was CBN.
No salvation without Christ. thank God that they re not Ibos because i know what some people will say if atall they re all Ibos.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by thaoriginator: 6:52am On Dec 28, 2014
Me nah know why dem kristian dem a vex fi dis issue. Everybody has the right to go fi him choice a religion.. All a unu haffi know say Islam a di way of living.. Rastafara man a call Selasie fi him own guidance. There's so many fishes inna di river, jah knows.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by Rexyl(m): 6:56am On Dec 28, 2014
They have exercised their fundamental human rights... right to live... right to convert to religion of their liking.

They willingly chose to ignore Christ warning of Luke 9:62... If they are comfortable with that. Good of them

I should have discussed many things here, but those ladies are not of Christ.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by bcity: 6:59am On Dec 28, 2014
mencade4:
.....buhari would have murder them if they were his children and they turn to be become christians.
mumu wat brings Buhari into diz? Almighty help them to know d strength path n u wnt to turn it into politics ye ye
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by igbo2011(m): 7:00am On Dec 28, 2014
Why can't we go to Odinani our Ifa instead of these imported religions?
Swiss - Nigger? [@SwissWorld] (Prod by @SkyBeats)…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EwNp4ODaTQ
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by harthonder(m): 7:00am On Dec 28, 2014
tete7000:
A person has a Catholic father and a Deeper Life mother? How did they come together? Their house must have been one hell of confusion, no wonder their child converted to Islam. I am not surprised.
You make sence.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by flexing11(m): 7:05am On Dec 28, 2014
wome* a*d mo*e*,
if mo*e* grows o* trees wome* we tur* to mo*ke*s,,,,,
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by BinghiNya(m): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2014
VenusBetty:
boko haram.
boko haram means knowledge is a sin, if you took the pain to read what islam portends and not the stereo type being banged around about islam. You are the real Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by itsmeBlessed: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2014
U ppl must have been blindfolded n ur heart sealed n ur ears covered will not see d light in Islam. Islam is peace of mind n d world at large. ALLAH is ever faithful !!!!!!!
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by BinghiNya(m): 7:08am On Dec 28, 2014
ladymichael:

Be careful.I doubt if muslims will encourage these choice of words.

I have met many muslims, brother,u are not one. Please if u wish to be one trully, ask them .

You are an extremist and boko haram in final stage
please obtain a GCE form. You lack adequate knowledge, you are the boko haram guinea pig
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by lukzy500: 7:13am On Dec 28, 2014
The word Dump shld not be used.I knw u are not happy dey converted.let d women decide wat dey want for demselves and dnt be a fanatic
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by ashir24910: 7:17am On Dec 28, 2014
Welcome to the religion of peace my sisters. Now you are as fresh as babies.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2014
ireneony:
The truth is They were all broke and don't have any other options than to marry an Ab0ki

hmmm... Ako di n'iche n'iche (wisdom is profitable to direct)
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by MyNameIsSteve(m): 7:27am On Dec 28, 2014
itsmeBlessed:
U ppl must have been blindfolded n ur heart sealed n ur ears covered will not see d light in Islam. Islam is peace of mind n d world at large. ALLAH is ever faithful !!!!!!!
Please take a moment and visit this site: www.islamlies.com
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by IDEApro(m): 7:32am On Dec 28, 2014
Thread title should read: Yoruba Actresses forced into Islam by their Muslim husbands.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by ambrosunny(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2014
He.came.to.his.people.but.they.received.him.not.:.....:....:to.them.that.believed.he.has.given.power.to.become.the.son.of.God.even.to,them.that.believed.his.name......out.of.light.becos.of.money.sorry
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by gatiano(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2014
Nice one. however True Islam and True Judeism are really one and the same when it was black, it was infitrated by this white people and split into two different religion even before Muhammad. people call me crazy on this one. and this true islam and the real Judeism are in actual fact one and the same with the african traditional religion. even the african religion too has been corrupted and it is not as it use to be.

For instance, as i have learnt from blackroots science, the tribal marks was a way to save people from being captured by the slavers or their co-horts because that drives down the price since they were considered mutilated or not beautiful, however after the advent of the slave trade till this very moment, when you ask people to stop these disfigurations, they will say it is their father's custom, against what? against some evil they would say, where is the evil? they will give a whole of instances that would or make one forget one's home town.

there is no proper teaching or lessons of the african traditions, 600 years ago, the priest uses for instance a mud pot to store clean water, why should he still be using a mud pot in 2014? they would say its father's customs.

it will come as a surprise that in knowing the fact and true history of the deities, their attributes and characters, they properly coincide with the characteristics of the elements on the periodic table (chemistry). the stories or history of this deities is so intersting that a 5 year old child would be able to understand the basis of chemistry unconsciously. so the african religion too must go back to basis and also refresh itself.

igbo2011:
Why can't we go to Odinani our Ifa instead of these imported religions?
Swiss - Nigger? [@SwissWorld] (Prod by @SkyBeats)…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EwNp4ODaTQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by masqot(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2014
Did they really converted to Islam or they coveted the money first before the religion?
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by masqot(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2014
Conversation should be by personal conviction and not through confusion.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by Adek15(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2014
eherbal:
Recently a lot of Nollywood famous stars have dumped Christianity for Islam. Each one of them had his/her own reason to do so.

Liz Da Silva

This Nollywood actress was dating Christian, MC Oluomo, but later she left him for a younger Muslim man Olaoye. They got married and have a baby boy.

Because of son, who was named Roheem, she changed her religion. She converted to Islam and adopted the Muslim name Aishat.

Laide Bakare

After this Nollywood star divorced her Christian husband, she met a rich man from Lagos. His name is Alhaji Tunde Orilowo aka ATM. Because of the union, she converted to Islam and joined his fleet of wives.

“Why I Converted To Islam” – Popular Nollywood Actress Speaks Out

Moji Olaiya

She has Christian parents, her father is a famous Nigerian singer Victor Olaiya. But due to family troubles, she left her husband and three children and then converted into Islam. She states that Islam gives her more power and inner calm. She commented:

“Honestly, Islam is a peaceful religion. The aspect I love most is that you don’t need any pastor to get closer to God. You don’t really need anybody to pray for you. You can always pray on your own and Almighty Allah will answer your prayer without any intermediary. I have been doing that since I became a Muslim and it has always worked for me.”

Lizzy Anjorin

Lizzy is a popular Yoruba actress. She was born in Christian family. Soon after she traveled to Mecca for Hajj, She insisted to critics that she has always been a Muslim because her mother is a Muslim as wekk. But rumors have i that her conversion was made because of her new date, an Alhaji – a big boss from Lagos.

Why I Converted To Islam – Actress, Liz Anjorin

She said on her conversion that:

“Actually, my conversion to Islam is not new, it’s only that people were not aware. I have been a Muslim for long. I even have pictures to support that. Although my name is Elizabeth, which is the Christian name my dad gave me because he was a Christian.

Then, I also have a Muslim name, Aishat, given to me by my mother, who was a Muslim. Also, some from my mother’s family members also named me Sekinat. Even my daughter’s name is Rufaidat. So, I grew with the two religions. And being the only child of my parents, I was given so many names, including Egandogo, Omosolape, Akanke. My Badagry name is Yenukunmun, meaning Isoju ota ni nse maa se rere (I will excel in the presence of my enemies).”

Vivian Metchie aka Fareedah

This gorgeous Nollywood star was born to Catholic father and a Deeper Life Mother. Then she married a man who was a member of the Redeemed Church. Due to religious confusion, Vivian left Christianity and converted to Islam. She confessed that: “It is a personal decision. I understand the Koran more than the bible… I was probably looking for peace. Yeah! That was what I was looking for and I found it in the Koran.”

http://tiwasblog.co/2014/12/25/top-5-nollywood-stars-who-dumped-christianity-for-islam/
to me, only moji and vivian truly converted. Allah knows best though
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by Adek15(m): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2014
musicwriter:
Everybody have a right to believe what they want. People should understand religion is a thing of personal belief. So, nobody should force their personal belief on someone else, even if you marry them.

The goodnews is none of their family members have threatened to kill them or even called them infidel for converting to Islam. That's how a peaceful religion should be.
And that Moji is making a mistake. You don't need an intermediary to know God in christianity.
I'm a Muslim and my elder sis is a xtian and we still live in peace. That is what Islam teaches
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by bongolistik(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2014
dipopooo:
Hmmm daz gud. I dnt lyk talkin about religion. I will neva condemn any religion, but most pple I av seen so far xpecially women converted to Muslim because of money.
eg. Janet Jackson
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam by abysirius(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2014
With all due respect to the women community, this is just one of the crazy things naija women do for the love of money (not Islam or d love of the man). These women here mentioned are opportunists! Come to think of it, some of them didn't even know who they were before finding those rich Alhajis. Many of them, despite their age, jumped into polygamous homes hooking up with men that already 2/3 wives at home already.

It's just a norm for the ladies in that their industry. It's more or less an avenue for them to get rich/fulfilled quickly. Sikiratu Sindo, Funke Akindele, Mosun Filani etc they all did the same. They lack focus and as such visionless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burna Boy Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars / Muhammad Ali's Picture In Heaven By Snoop Dog / Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.