Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With (2717 Views)

Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat / Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor / How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by tpia003: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
In case you missed the first thread (which was derailed).

Coogar in particular keeps spreading rumours, trying to imply I am cheating with someone . (Check the thread where he mentioned that).

That's a load of crap.

Is it anonymous ids who are MULTIPLE GENDERS and all sorts of deviant personalities that anybody would want to cheat with, God forbid bad thing. People who can stay on a thread for hours insulting women with the most degrading and disgusting language possible, people who spend their time spying on others and gossiping like angry old coots.

Yes, I mentioned your name, tear your panties in annoyance.

Or spend another three hours cursing out your mother.
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by marvelling(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
tpia003:

Coogar in particular keeps spreading rumours, trying to imply I am cheating with someone . (Check the thread where he mentioned that).

That's a load of crap.

Is it anonymous ids who are MULTIPLE GENDERS and all sorts of deviant personalities that anybody would want to cheat with, God forbid bad thing. People who can stay on a thread for hours insulting women with the most degrading and disgusting language possible, people who spend their time spying on others and gossiping like angry old coots.

You this lady! angry you are unnecessarily controversial angry why?!
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by lilmax(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Coogar again grin

1 Like

Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
I could use some comic relief at the moment.
I got looaads of it.
Thanks OP.
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by iykedare(m): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
There are more mature people in the romance and kids (sexuality) section than What We have here.
This section sucks.
gender battles
Incessant fights

3 Likes

Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by tpia003: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Why did you chose my thread to vent on?

You are afraid to confont coogar, kulyie/ sambarry and their cohorts?

and are you not one of the misogynists here who always rain abuses on women?

3 Likes

Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by iykedare(m): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2014
tpia003:
Why did you chose my thread to vent on?

You are afraid to confont coogar, kulyie/ sambarry and their cohorts?

and are you not one of the misogynists here who always rain abuses on women?

Now don't tell me who to confront. I would have torn up apart this morning but there is no need fighting an imb*ecile like you.

2 Likes

Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
So, Tpia, why should we believe you and not Coogar?
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by SAMBARRY: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Tonto dike of nairaland. My sister must hear of this grin grin grin
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by coogar: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
tpia003:

That's a load of crap.

3 Likes

Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by IDEApro(m): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mr.Cork on Romance section
Musiwa on Politics section and
Tpia on Family section.

Seun is definitely playing with our head using those pseudo monikers.
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by iCool(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
IDEApro:
Mr.Cork on Romance section
Musiwa on Politics section and
Tpia on Family section.

Seun is definitely playing with our head using those pseudo monikers.

Hahaha, nothing we no go hear for Nairaland.
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by austine4real(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
I used 2 sleep wt dis lady tpia weneva her hubby is on strike or if e travels..
Babe can u come nw& lets av a quickie:-D;-)kiss
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by coogar: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
austine4real:

for real?
tell us more. what does she do? how does she look? how many times did you sleep with her?
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by austine4real(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
coogar:

for real?
tell us more. what does she do? how does she look? how many times did you sleep with her?
u must b very nawti 4 askin such questions?..
Y do u wnt knw?
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by coogar: 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
austine4real:
u must b very nawti 4 askin such questions?..
Y do u wnt knw?

i want to know because this lady claims she's a virgin. if she's not lying then you are the one lying. where's your proof that you have schtuppped this old woman?
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by SAMBARRY: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
coogar:

please tell her again and loudly too grin

then put old bish in front grin
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by SAMBARRY: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
austine4real:
grin grin grin grin

falls from chair grin grin
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by SAMBARRY: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
coogar:

i want to know because this lady claims she's a virgin. if she's not lying then you are the one lying. where's your proof that you have schtuppped this old woman?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by SAMBARRY: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
austine4real:
broda Austin no ves o I wan ask question grin

does the place smell like spoilt fish? lipsrsealed

as in the place you logged in. I just wan know ni lipsrsealed
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by coogar: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:

[img]http://gifsb.in/lol/milk-out-noze.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by taryour(f): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
coogar:

[img]http://gifsb.in/lol/milk-out-noze.gif[/img]

Chai you guys aint nice at all. Coogar and Sambarry e yaff do you oo. Abeg no let me vomit the moi moi I chop biko. I don laugh die.

1 Like

Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by coogar: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
taryour:

Chai you guys aint nice at all. Coogar and Sambarry e yaff do you oo. Abeg no let me vomit the moi moi I chop biko. I don laugh die.

i will not return to this thread if you can promise me 12 wraps of moi-moi. grin

1 Like

Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by taryour(f): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
coogar:

i will not return to this thread if you can promise me 12 wraps of moi-moi. grin

**faints** sorry bro I no fit share this moi moi o,na my marle cook this one specially for me o.

Infact my oga sef go vex if I give you moi moi oo
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by austine4real(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:

like da of a dead body
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by austine4real(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
coogar:

my d p says it all
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by austine4real(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin grin

falls from chair grin grin
take am easy o 3days 2 go 4 2014
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by SAMBARRY: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
austine4real:
like da of a dead body
grin lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed

Nawa o grin shocked
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by SAMBARRY: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
austine4real:
take am easy o 3days 2 go 4 2014
alright grin

I've stood up grin
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by iCool(m): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Una go kill person oooo! hahaha

Abeg, wetin she do una?
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by coogar: 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
taryour:

**faints** sorry bro I no fit share this moi moi o,na my marle cook this one specially for me o.

Infact my oga sef go vex if I give you moi moi oo

no moi-moi? angry
carry your sympathy comot here then. take it to chibok & mubi - it's more needed there.
Re: Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With by zeb04(f): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
You all need jesus,then a litl azz whooping

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice: I Never Knew I Will Do This, But I Have To / Please Guys Help Me. What Kind Of Food Do Ogoni Men Like? Please My Ogoni Peopl / Gift For My Pastor And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.