Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Planet In Peril - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Planet In Peril (993 Views)

Jonathan, Dangote, Kumuyi Make FP List Of 500 Most Powerful People On The Planet / Initiation Of Fire: Head Over To The Romance Section At Your Peril. / There Is No God And Religion Is Bullshit ! The World Is In Great Peril. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planet In Peril by Hauwa1: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2008
Watch Planet in Peril tonight on CNN. ummmm Liza Ling has a documentary on Nigeria. . .it will be interesting i think.
Re: Planet In Peril by SeanT21(f): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2008
what is this about?

I saw a little bit of it.They where in Peru.
Re: Planet In Peril by Sammy107d(m): 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2008
they should all go to hell
Re: Planet In Peril by LoveAlways(f): 5:39am On Dec 13, 2008
I saw it yesterday.  It was pretty informative.  They filmed a segment in Lagos and interviewed a small militant group.  It was kind of funny, because these guys were shooting guns like crazy; showing off for Lisa Ling.  Then towards the end, one of the millitants accidently shot himself in the leg (laughing). 

But I truely understand why these Nigerian militants are organizing.
Re: Planet In Peril by KarmaMod(f): 5:42am On Dec 13, 2008
LoveAlways:

I saw it yesterday.  It was pretty informative.  They filmed a segment in Lagos and interviewed a small militant group.  It was kind of funny, because these guys were shooting guns like crazy; showing off for Lisa Ling.  Then towards the end, one of the millitants accidently shot himself in the leg (laughing). 

But I truely understand why these Nigerian militants are organizing. 

That wasnt Lagos. MEND is for the Niger Delta
Re: Planet In Peril by LoveAlways(f): 5:45am On Dec 13, 2008
Ooh that's right. They went to Lagos to meet with Shell.
Re: Planet In Peril by Nick1: 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2008
Wetin, you wan make we know say you get cable?
Re: Planet In Peril by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2008
What time?
Re: Planet In Peril by dean2725: 5:24am On Dec 14, 2008
abiiii . . .na so cable no get value anymore
Re: Planet In Peril by Hauwa1: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2008
i was touched seeing those gorilla. . . they have some kind of worried look like trying to say something to us human.
what a beautiful creature. poachers should be jailed.

we are destroying our planet every passing day.

Ebony, i think they will show it again. not sure when.
Re: Planet In Peril by SeanT21(f): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2008
*Hauwa*:

i was touched seeing those gorilla. . . they have some kinc ov worried look like trying to say something to us human.

we are destroying our planet every passing day.

Ebony, i think they will show it again. not sure when.

Yes,it was interesting.I can not believe those elephants are going extinct.

I was afraid for Anderson when he went swimming with the sharks without a cage.He is really brave to do that.
Re: Planet In Peril by iice(f): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2008
I only the caught the sharks part sad
Re: Planet In Peril by Hauwa1: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2008
ha, Anderson Cooper really had fun. isn't that what Americans like "fun" smiley. imagine being with shark!! i don't know where they get their experience from but the other guy did a good job. i could only say wow! i think they are trying to make us see that sharks are cute grin and friendly ummm

the program was educative. iice, i think they are making us not to fear shark. next time you see a baby shark, play with it  cheesy
Re: Planet In Peril by iice(f): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2008
Yeah right tongue Nah, am working on the whole shark thing since i tend to swim in their environment once a while. undecided
But i would have loved to have seen the gorilla part sad
Re: Planet In Peril by mazaje(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2008
It was really a great show very educating and informative too, i really enjoyed it. . .
Re: Planet In Peril by LoveAlways(f): 2:24am On Dec 17, 2008
i was touched seeing those gorilla. . . they have some kind of worried look like trying to say something to us human.

Regarding the gorilla segment; I share your sentiment. I was also ticked off when I saw those dead elephants. I can't believe that people still wear ivory with all of the synthetic/plastic/glass products humans are able to create with. I wish that CNN would continue with Planet in Peril on a weekly basis.
Re: Planet In Peril by carnal: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2008
2seanT21, Anderson cooper had a shark repeller on and that was why he was able to swim that close to the shark and even around them without any fear,if you have not got a shark repeller please never swim in a shark infested water cause dem go chop you oooo
Re: Planet In Peril by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2008
the planet is not in peril, the current biosphere is

this planet survived a comet, an ice age , there have beeen successive races of organisms -

the notion that earth is in danger is absurd - they should at least be more honest about it - its humanity that's in peril . even if the athmospher as we know it should become 100% carbon dioxide and the temperatures should rise to 50 degrees, life will find a way - just won't be homo sapiens
Re: Planet In Peril by toshmann(m): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2008
nice one oyb
these guys should understand that humanity is in peril, especially with global recession and widening gap between the rich and the poor, poor people, especially blacks and poor asians and all the people living in extreme poverty worldwide are an endangered specie. no one is talking about it.

peril my foot.
Re: Planet In Peril by LoveAlways(f): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2008
please never swim in a shark infested water cause them go chop you oooo

lmao -- yeah they could careless about humans.  They become curious and chomp.
Re: Planet In Peril by toshmann(m): 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2008
hmmn, lovealways na wa o cheesy
u fine o.
chicago people corruption people lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin
how blagoyevich na cheesy
Re: Planet In Peril by LoveAlways(f): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2008
hmmn, lovealways na wa o
u fine o.
chicago people corruption people
how blagoyevich na

LOL

I will tell Blagoyevich that you said hello.
Re: Planet In Peril by SeanT21(f): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2008
carnal:

2seanT21, Anderson cooper had a shark repeller on and that was why he was able to swim that close to the shark and even around them without any fear,if you have not got a shark repeller please never swim in a shark infested water cause them go chop you oooo

haha!!okay!!
Re: Planet In Peril by dayokanu(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2008
The killing of those Elephants because of the small ivory tusk is mean!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Wins Ibeju /lekki Re Run Polls In Lagos / Rokiatu N Hoti Tima Are One Of The Most Cute Persons In The Nairaland! / Four Nigerian Girls Build Urine Powered Generator!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.