Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,930 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan (34281 Views)

2015: The National Association Of Nigerian Witches And Wizards Endorse Goodluck / 2015: Witches Declare Jonathan Winner / Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Okotie is right after all.

Published: 23.09.2014, Refreshed: 06.11.2014
Isaac Dachen

The National Association of Nigerian Witches and Wizards, or known as the Inner Coven Society Worldwide, has come out to declare President Goodluck Jonathan the winner of the 2015 presidential elections, even without Nigerians going to the poll to cast their votes.

The umbrella body of all the witches and wizards in the country, according to their President-General, Dr. Omo Ebosele, has already decided who will win come 2015 and there will be no force that can ever change that.

Dr. Ebosele who says his body is a non-political affiliate and association of witches, pointed out that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock and that anybody harbouring the ambition of contesting the presidential elections should not just waste his time and money as Jonathan is already the sole occupant of the office, as the principalities and forces had since been in favour of the president.

This is what he told the Sun Newspaper in an interview recently:

«The Inner Coven Society World-wide, as the minds that have travelled into the unseen and the unknown, is using this opportunity to say that the 2015 presidential election in Nigeria is a foregone issue.

«The election has been won and lost in the spirit realm. The candidate who by destiny has the overwhelming support of our society as well as other supernatural principalities in the high places is President Jonathan and he has won the election.

«The Inner Coven Society worldwide is not a political organisation; neither are we affiliated to any political party or association. Our society is the general assembly of all the witches across the various continents of the earth; we are not evil in our operation; we supernaturally discern and support any course that is meant for the good of the people across the various countries of the world.

«Divine hand is solidly upon President Jonathan, but as it has been from the time of creation; the evil forces who do not mean well, who are out to scuttle divine agenda are against him. But there is no cause for alarm because the battle has been fought and won already in the spirit.

«Our proof is we were also the first to warn that the 2011 election was going to be bloody in some states, and that two sitting governors were going to die in office before the expiration of their tenure, if the necessary spiritual intervention is not sought.

«Of course no one needs to be told of the bloody violence that erupted in some Northern states during and after the election and remember two governors who were involved in air mishaps, one of the two governors did not survive the air accident. The other survived it because of our spiritual intervention.

Source: [url]pulse.ng/2015-elections-gej-is-our-man-witches-wizards-endorse-goodluck-jonathan-id3147220.html[/url]

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by temitemi1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ till 2019 grin grin grin

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by pyyxxaro: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ooggaaann ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Height of stupidity.....op I thought you had class SMH

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by EdCure: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Witches have never liked anything good for their family, neighbours and country. They still remain enemies of progress.

Most supporters of GEJ are confirm enemies of progress!

324 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hahahahaha!
When W&W endorse u, that means you've been sidelined for doom/destruction. I know Buhari propagandists W̶̲̅ιℓℓ say GEJ is already doomed. Now I'm beginning to believe GEJ is not ά̲̣̥ threat to †нε occultic world

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by neily(f): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
Obiagelli:
pulse.ng/2015-elections-gej-is-our-man-witches-wizards-endorse-goodluck-jonathan-id3147220.html
You can say anything u like. It has become obvious to everybody that GEJ will remain the president of this great nation till 2019. Better take the fact now. Because God Almighty in heaven has already endorsed him, the witches have no choice but to accept the will of God.

120 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by motherlode: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Witch ke, where is my holy water?!. grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by shakazuldadon: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
And the Op has a bsc and maybe an MSC also

SMH

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by kestolove95(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
mallams and pastors endorse GMB!

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Macelliot(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Juliaann(f): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
if you like tell me that mammy water endorse goodluck I will still vote for him

So just GnD already

GEJ till 2019

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
ovadoze:
Height of stupidity.....op I thought you had class SMH
Wetin be my own inside the matter?

14 Likes

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by ifoundmyperfect: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
Voter's Card For Sale!

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by atlwireles: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
Truly African, we need more.

GEJ till 2019.

23 Likes

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
Obiagelli:

Wetin be my own inside the matter?

I didn't believe your propaganda has got to the extent of bringing photoshopped pictures as an evidence in politics.....

7 Likes

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
ovadoze:

I didn't believe your propaganda has got to the extent of bringing photoshopped pictures as an evidence in politics.....
The link is also photoshoped?

13 Likes

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by chymystique(f): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
shocked grin grin grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by biafranqueen: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
ovadoze:

APC and the warped Propaganda Machines are so irritating and illogical. undecided

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yes o! Just like the poster above me

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
I see, some people have come out of hiding after several mentions bursting their lies on this forum. Una welcome.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Yes o! Just like the poster above me

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by hormoryhemii(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
this is serious ooooo
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Obiagelli:

The link is also photoshoped?
What manner of source is that.....?? Only the gullible will take that serious

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
biafranqueen:
APC and the warped Propaganda Machines are so irritating and illogical. undecided
My dear, ordinarily I don't comment on their silly posts but sometimes it's good to burst their propaganda b/c my people said that if a lie was told a thousand times, it will suddenly start sounding like truth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by biafranqueen: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
ovadoze:

My dear, ordinarily I don't comment on their silly posts but sometimes it's good to burst their propaganda b/c my people said that if a lie was told a thousand times, it will suddenly start sounding like truth
Your absolutely right, APC mantra is the truth is what you make it. I am tired of answering such propagandist do they not realize that when all the lie is exposed, the entire campaign is jeopardized. Dishonesty is not even discouraged, by GMB I guess they told him it is strategic, even though he runs a high moral ground campaign. His internet touts are finishing his credibility!

9 Likes

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by astronautog(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
Gej leave level 4 devil instead of u to buy submarine that would take u to otuoke unnoticed come 2015 u prefer to fly in noticed,GMB till mikel score hatrick twice in a match.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by dridowu: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
Witches and wizards are none for killing and this remind me of Nigeria Immigration tragedy that claims the lives of 16-24 Nigeria Graduates yet no one was sacked or resign . Hmmmmm speechless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
Are u 4 real or
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by scribble: 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Even the kingdom of darkness now want to repent
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by nationwide1(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Obiagelli:

pulse.ng/2015-elections-gej-is-our-man-witches-wizards-endorse-goodluck-jonathan-id3147220.html
With the level of desperation in your camp, you and your 'holy' general would have been very grateful and praying for such endorsement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola / Supreme Court Declares Frank Ibezim, Imo North Senator-Elect / Enugu: Asphalting Of Ikpa Road (Nru) In Nsukka (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.