Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? (2685 Views)

Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland / How Did U Get To Know Nairaland / How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? by Realgana(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
As a Big boy na SEUN himself create my account for me.Na joke oooo before I chop ban.

Just like the OP,Google brought me here.
Re: How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? by Kazrem(m): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
MzzTega:
I jx tot ah shud bring diz up.
Nairaland gat alot of members.....wen i see d number of people going tru a thread m lyk; Mehnn....dz is awesome!
So i decided to throw dz question.

WHEN AND HOW DID U GET TO KNOW ABOUT NAIRALAND?

Ok....lemme go first. I came across nairaland in 2012,was trying to get info abt admission into uniben tru google, den it brought up an info wit NAIRALAND as its reference.
so i decided to take a quick glance. quick glance i say Well it turned to sumtin else.
U can share urs! smiley
A friend mentioned it to me, I googled it and like it. That was 2013.
Re: How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? by Kazrem(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Medunah:
Thru a cousin
Sorry to ask, is your name Medinah or medunah
Re: How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? by chaarly(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
same with u op- mine was in 2013. Was tryna get info on admission into uniben-- saw a post den i saw nairaland with a naira sign-- @ first i was happy-- d first thing dt came 2 my mind was ''woah! Am gnna meet some rich folks here n learn how to make money'' grin grin
Re: How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? by MzzTega(f): 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
chaarly:
same with u op- mine was in 2013. Was tryna get info on admission into uniben-- saw a post den i saw nairaland with a naira sign-- @ first i was happy-- d first thing dt came 2 my mind was ''woah! Am gnna meet some rich folks here n learn how to make money'' grin grin
hahahahaha......online money
Re: How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? by finest0007(m): 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
School ish too..Got admitted into UNIBEN in 2011 to read a course i didnt apply for..Somehow somehow i got here..Was dormant till 2013..Then again till few months ago.. smiley

MzzTega you have a mail. Night night
Re: How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? by timilehing(m): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Heard about it from my brother in 2006, he described it as a gathering where intelligent Nigerians meet & discuss reasonably. These eventually led to my joining in 2007 after being a guest for several months. Gone are the days now, Nairaland is full of clueless members & mods these days
Re: How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? by MzzTega(f): 12:08am On Mar 03, 2015
finest0007:
School ish too..Got admitted into UNIBEN in 2011 to read a course i didnt apply for..Somehow somehow i got here..Was dormant till 2013..Then again till few months ago.. smiley

MzzTega you have a mail. Night night
replied....Night.
Re: How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? by finest0007(m): 11:51am On Mar 06, 2015
MzzTega:

replied....Night.

Goood morning smiley.Okay its almost noon but im just waking up after night class..Hope you slept well though..

Okay im hyper..byee

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Percent Bet9ja Football Prediction. / This Is The "Willi-willi" You've Been Hearing About (pics) / You Should Apologise To Nigerians Not Campaigning, Aniagwu Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.