Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? (2591 Views)

Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by clevvermind(m): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2014
I want to go to church but i don't know which church is the true church to attend?
I mean the church that follows the true teaching of the bible. Can you recommend a true church like that for me that i can attend?
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by Generalkorex(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2014
Jehovah witness
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by clevvermind(m): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2014
Generalkorex:
Jehovah witness
why do u pick jehovah witness?
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by Generalkorex(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2014
clevvermind:
why do u pick jehovah witness?
them dey follow the teaching of bible wella. Or is that not what you want?
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by clevvermind(m): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2014
Generalkorex:

them dey follow the teaching of bible wella. Or is that not what you want?
yea. But they dnt believe in hellfire, heaven, tithe, firstfruits and many more. Are all these nt in the bible?
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by Generalkorex(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2014
clevvermind:
yea. But they dnt believe in hellfire, heaven, tithe, firstfruits and many more. Are all these nt in the bible?
I'm a muslim
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2014
U v nt bn goin to chrch al diz while?
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by clevvermind(m): 9:43am On Dec 28, 2014
Generalkorex:

I'm a muslim
so why do u mention jehovah witness then, when u are nt part of them nor a christian?
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by clevvermind(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2014
Dotwillis1:
U v nt bn goin to chrch al diz while?
i'm looking for a true church first.
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2014
The perfect church is not on earth right now but you can fellowship with any bible believing church not d ceremonials.
Am of pentecostal extraction and am enjoying God filled life everyday!!
God bless u!!
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by clevvermind(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
The perfect church is not on earth right now but you can fellowship with any bible believing church not d ceremonials.
Am of pentecostal extraction and am enjoying God filled life everyday!!
God bless u!!
which one are the ceremonial church?
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2014
clevvermind:

At least making a physical research to various churches urself would have helpedundecided

u no fit come here dey ask wit d mind-set say u go find true church Na joking levels u dey bro....True church no dey online.
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by clevvermind(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2014
Segirl18:

At least making a physical research to various churches urself would have helpedundecided

u no fit come here dey ask wit d mind-set say u go find true church Na joking levels u dey bro....True church no dey online.
i should be moving from one church to another? people here can recommend a true church for me?
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by italo: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
The Catholic Church compiled the Bible.

Go there.
clevvermind:
I want to go to church but i don't know which church is the true church to attend?
I mean the church that follows the true teaching of the bible. Can you recommend a true church like that for me that i can attend?
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by Hiswordxray(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
clevvermind:
i should be moving from one church to another? people here can recommend a true church for me?
Have you been going to church before?
There is no church that preach the complete truth.
If you are looking for the truth then take your bible, study it with the help of the Holy Spirit and without any influence from nobody.
What matters is not finding a true church but finding the truth.
When you find the truth you would find a through church.
But for now spend as much time as possible in search for the living word of God.

If you want more help here am I we are family.
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by psalmsonovic(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
deeper life or mfm

3 Likes

Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by Dotwillis1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
clevvermind:
then i gues u wil v to attend al d church one by one to decide which is true
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
clevvermind:

Dnt tell me u've never been to church before or have never been invited for programmes to some churches before..... Thats part of what i mean by viewing and finding them urself bro.

Ur choice anwaycheesygringringrin
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by enm(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
All the well know church are very good to go and worship God. Mfm, redeemed, cac, winners, deeperlife .

Pick one out of them and start attending but if you don't want to be going to church for going sake then make it a point of prayer that God should reveal to you your place of visitation.

Whatever you do don't go to church where dey will ask you to buy soap and sponge, candle etc
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by clevvermind(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
Dotwillis1:
then i gues u wil v to attend al d church one by one to decide which is true
i can't do that na. just recommend a church for me and the reason why u are recommending it.
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by clevvermind(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
enm:
All the well know church are very good to go and worship God. Mfm, redeemed, cac, winners, deeperlife .

Pick one out of them and start attending but if you don't want to be going to church for going sake then make it a point of prayer that God should reveal to you your place of visitation.

Whatever you do don't go to church where dey will ask you to buy soap and sponge, candle etc
are these church u mentioned preaching the truth?
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
None
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
clevvermind:
dear brother! The only perfect church should be in heaven. But not withstanding, choose deeper life. Deeper life teaches "UNDILUTED WORD OF GOD".
Another advice brother (as I see you're zealous to serve the TRUE GOD), don't ever allow the bad and hypocritical attitude of some so-called christians to discourage you from serving GOD [bad people are everywhere (church inclusive)]. PLEASE!!!!!!! Pray to GOD to give you positive friends in church because there are SO MUCH negative friends(bad people) in church.
Lastly! I could tell you are zealous to find and serve the true GOD! NOW! When you sin (sometimes) the guilt may hinder you from going to church. Just incase you find yourself in this position, NEVER YOU refuse going to church because of any guilt of sin, be it murder, fornication, same sex relationship, etc. Because sins like these may bring SERIOUS guilt. When you commit sin, the FIRST place to run to is THE CHURCH but some youths don't know and they end up commiting suicide (especially those who have done the 3rd sin I mentioned).
Learn to have a personal relationship with GOD above all. Create private times with GOD. Tell him all your problems no matter how stupid they may look, tell him. He may not answer immediately but he will SURELY answer when you least expect. FACT! Tell him all your addictions. Tell GOD your problems and not human beings. GOD BLESS YOU

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
clevvermind:
are these church u mentioned preaching the truth?
let's not fool ourselves, deeper life is the best on that list. Trust me on this brother! I attend redeem (which is also good) but deeper life is the BEST on that list. I won't advice a baby Christian to start in redeem model parishes unless their CLASSICAL PARISHES.
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Clevvermind!!!!!!!! Should you have any question as regards anything please quote or mention me.
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by clevvermind(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
sbaks:
let's not fool ourselves, deeper life is the best on that list. Trust me on this brother! I attend redeem (which is also good) but deeper life is the BEST on that list. I won't advice a baby Christian to start in redeem (sorry to say)
deeper life. ok let me consider deeper life then.
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by clevvermind(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
sbaks:
Clevvermind!!!!!!!! Should you have any question as regards anything please quote or mention me.
i will attend deeper life maybe next sunday to see things for myself.
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
clevvermind:
deeper life. ok let me consider deeper life then.
or redeem too. But make sure the redeemed parish is a "CLASSICAL" PARISH. I.e the ones that don't wear earrings(for their ladies). You'll enjoy such parishes if not better than deeper life sef. Deeper life will Teach you about JESUS but a "classical" redeem parish (please note the word classical) will both preach JESUS to you and deliverance in a simpler way than mfm. Mfm is good but there are so many hypocrites! FACT. A classical redeemed parish is ideal for you or deeper jejely. But my mind tells me you need deliverance (no insult meant please) so go to a "CLASSICAL REDEEMED PARISH" e.g ebute metta (throne of grace. The national head-quaters) or any other similar. You'll be glad you did

1 Like

Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by tartar9(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Olumba Olumba Obu
Re: Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? by okotv(m): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
clevvermind:
Its a very good decision you have taken to start attending a church. Seeking a church that preaches the truth means you also know that false teachers abound. I know you have made a decision to try out the deeper life bible church. I welcome you to the family. May God who has helped you in making this decision keep you from falling and rapturable at the end of time.

(1) (Reply)

The Inspiring Story Of The Gospel Musician, Frank Edwards / The Misconceptions Of Hebrews 10:25 (explained). / How To Convince An Atheist Family Member To Believe In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.