Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,470 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

A Nairalander Wedding Challenge - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander Wedding Challenge (19262 Views)

Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated! / My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. / A Nairalander's Wedding In Jos, Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by UnknownT: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Brandnew2:
My case is not hopeless after all. At least I've danced both in public and in private. What bothers me is the fact that I never knew how to do the Skelewu or any other move and that's worrisome.

I don't even like being the center of attraction.
Have you seen anybody dancing garala or makossa these days? Maybe during ur turn to marry, an easier dance step will be reigning then

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by ogaofficer(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Op nothing do you, tell the d.j to come along with james blunt album (you are beautiful). . . and you are good to go.
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by jmoore(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Op, you are not alone.

My elder bros got married this month, and it was the first time he danced in public.

It must not be the energetic dance steps. So, better communicate with the DJ on the type of music you can dance to. Just dance like you are acting.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by kennyjodeci(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
I can't wait to dance shoki on that day bro, you'd better start now and learn how to dance shoki, start watching 9ja music videos o

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh shoki
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by buoye1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Dis 1 entered front page?

Contunu!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Hollawaley(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Talk to the d.j that you only want slow love songs...songs you won't be able to dance to...song you'll just sway side by side with your wife.and by the way where is your wedding taking place i wanna come if i can
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by okotv(m): 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
military wedding things...March in and out...chikena

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Ghyft(f): 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
donbrowser:

It was for this same thing that Seun locked up a guy for 8 days.
hey...I was typing.. please do modify

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by hollagokay(m): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
greens:
Dear friends.
My wedding will be coming up on Jan 03 2015. My problems is that I will be compelled to dance. That is my major concern now because I cant remember if I have ever danced in public before and I know I don't know how to dance

Please drop your tips dears.

Thank you very much
bros. am not much of a dancer too but i took 3 bottles of 33 on my own engagement day before i was called in and believe me my stepping was more than Chris brown even the alagas and everyone testifies to it.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by sweetguy10(m): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lol buhabbaahahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by justi4jesu(f): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
greens:
Dear friends.
My wedding will be coming up on Jan 03 2015. My problems is that I will be compelled to dance. That is my major concern now because I cant remember if I have ever danced in public before and I know I dont know how to dance

Thank you very much

This is for you OP cheesy cheesy

Happy Married Life in Advance............

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by donbrowser(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ghyft:
hey...I was typing.. please do modify
Hahahahaha Ok Dear. FIXED!
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by freshness2020: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
phransix147:
Smoke Igbo dat day, you would dance more then David danced...

Modified:-

Somebody shout Halleluyah... I finally made it FTC! I want to cease this opportunity to thank God Almighty and His beloveth son Jesus before thanking the whole nairaland crew may u continue to wax from strength to strength and also the entire nairaland family. I love u all...

I dedicate this success to my sweetheart Amaka

If I can make it Buhari to can make it... I never gave up like the general, always trying...

VOTE GMB/OSIBANJO 2015
See una life, na so una D̶̲̅ε̲̣y smoke Igbo D̶̲̅ε̲̣y give us empty promises for una party, abi ?
Meanwhile , GEJ 2015
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by oseiwe(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
greens:
Dear friends.
My wedding will be coming up on Jan 03 2015. My problems is that I will be compelled to dance. That is my major concern now because I cant remember if I have ever danced in public before and I know I dont know how to dance

Thank you very much
talk to the MC, he should cut out couples dance part out or he no go smell him balance.
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
greens:
Dear friends.

Thank you very much
And who said you must present a masterpiece dance step. My friend just dance, let the joy of the occasion overwhelm you.

Worst case scenario, give them high life steps no matter the song playing. what matters most is the reason for the occasion.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by saintandsinnerz: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
for your information, I do not have any problem right now. I should be telling you that

you sounded a bit harsh here, moreover, he was trying to empathize with you. And @bolded, do you mean you don't have any problem in your life? If that is the case, then you are blessed because I have never seen a life without worries.
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by afm4ever(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
@op ur d same like me i cant dance publicly cos am a shy person but like someone said tell d dj to play a song u love most u should start from dere it will give u moral to dance and dont look at peoples face to avoid u no na all d same happy married life
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by phransix147(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
freshness2020:

See una life, na so una D̶̲̅ε̲̣y smoke Igbo D̶̲̅ε̲̣y give us empty promises for una party, abi ?
Meanwhile , GEJ 2015

U feel say ur papa smoke weed pass GEJ? Why is he's eyes always red?
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by WINDSOW(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
PrettyClare7:
God knows that whether my wedding is ostentatious or not.. I must have fun and i wil dance lyk david danced. Let my future hubby go and enroll himself on time in a dancing sch o.
Am already a good dancer grin I dance pass dance self.
*Shoki*
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by freshness2020: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
phransix147:

U feel say ur papa smoke weed pass GEJ? Why is he's eyes always red?
♈όϋ see Ūя̲̅ deluded mentality?
So any person Wey get red eye don eye!
#my advice for ♈όϋ is in all Ūя̲̅ getting, get common sense!
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
bring policemen to the venue and inform them to throw tear gas at everyone when its dancing time. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by WINDSOW(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
We are in the same boat,i av never danced public or private in my life,it gives me concern
Is ur moniker ur USERname or BOTANICAL name. grin grin gringrin grin
That name fit make LIFE LIFELESS
Abeg na joke I was
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by blesseddivah(f): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
phransix147:
Smoke Igbo dat day, you would dance more than David danced...

Modified:-

Somebody shout Halleluyah... I finally made it FTC! I want to cease this opportunity to thank God Almighty and His beloveth son Jesus before thanking the whole nairaland crew may u continue to wax from strength to strength and also the entire nairaland family. I love u all...

I dedicate this success to my sweetheart Amaka

If I can make it Buhari to can make it... I never gave up like the general, always trying...

VOTE GMB/OSIBANJO 2015

Haba. All cuz youre first to comment
Chisosss

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by moscobabs(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
SAME problem I had during my wedding in 2012 .Thank God I have friends that forced me to dance in a funny and hard way...I was drunk and I was not ashamed of anything .I just dey jump like frog . grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by phransix147(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
freshness2020:

♈όϋ see Ūя̲̅ deluded mentality?
So any person Wey get red eye don eye!
#my advice for ♈όϋ is in all Ūя̲̅ getting, get common sense!

Goat u didn't answer the question why is eyes always red... From your fonts sef I can perceive u r still a kid...
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by AreaFada2: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
na dat one be your problem? thank god for you o grin
Abi o cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by onadana: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
coolJUST SHAKE BODY....ANY HOW WEY YOU SABI....NO BE COMPETITION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by freshness2020: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
phransix147:

Goat u didn't answer the question why is eyes always red... From your fonts sef I can perceive u r still a kid...
I laugh at your gullibility!
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by phransix147(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
blesseddivah:

Haba. All cuz youre first to comment
Chisosss

My dear sorry... U wouldn't understand...
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by phransix147(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
freshness2020:

I laugh at your gullibility!

U still didn't answer the question why is GEJ's eyes always red?
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
WINDSOW:
Is ur moniker ur USERname or BOTANICAL name. grin grin gringrin grin
That name fit make LIFE LIFELESS
Abeg na joke I was
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
....have often wondered too sad grin grin lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
phransix147:

My dear sorry... U wouldn't understand...
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is 1.5million Naira Enough To Do A Low Budget Traditional And Church Wedding? / October Birthday's Only! / SPECIAL INVITATION: Mr/Mrs. Nchekwube's Child Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.