Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

How To Speedup Your Pc Using Usb Memory Or Phone Memory - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Speedup Your Pc Using Usb Memory Or Phone Memory (1489 Views)

Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel / The Easiest Way To Install Blackberry Messenger BBM On PC Using Bluestacks / How To Speedup Internet With Top 10 Public DNS Servers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Speedup Your Pc Using Usb Memory Or Phone Memory by wisecoded: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2014
No more complain over slow PC/Laptop Speed again.. Are you Suffering from Crawling Speed when using a System with Low RAM Size or Heavy Works slowing down your PC Speeds? We�ve got an Unbelievable Solution to this.
I know how frustrating a Slow Laptop/PC can be but we all have got a powerful Tool in our Hand to Speed up your System? Ask me what Tools it is� It�s your Phone!
A Mobile Phone is a very efficient Device to Speed up your Phone x10 faster than the Speed of a RAM. No Software Needed, Just a Simple Steps Involved and a your PC Crawling Issues will be a thing of the past.
HOW CAN I USE MY PHONE TO SPEED UP MY PC/LAPTOP?
1. Connect your Phone via Cable to your PC/Laptop, You will be Prompted with some Options on your Phone Screen.. For Nokia + Other Phones choose Mass Storage & For Blackberry Phones use USB Drive.
2. An Autoplay window will appear on your System Screen, Just scroll down to the bottom of the Window and click on �Speed up my System�

3. The Readyboost Window will appear, Tick �Dedicate the device to ReadyBoost� from the Options available, Make Sure the Level of the Speed is at at 4094MB » Then click on the Apply and then OK button. Your System Speed will surely Increase after you Successfully apply the Steps above Correctly.
HOW TO USE A USB MEMORY CARD TO BOOST YOUR PC COMPUTER
Apart from using your mobile phone as a tool to boost your PC/LAPTAP Computer speed, USB memory cards can still do the job perfectly well, just insert your memory card in your usb port and you will see something like the one you see on the sample image above, then follow the same steps you used to connect your phone and connect the usb memory and feel the speed of your computer.
In case you don�t the performance of you computer depends on its memory size,Read more--»http://naijaparot..com/2014/12/how-to-speedup-your-pc-using-usb-memory.html?m=1
Re: How To Speedup Your Pc Using Usb Memory Or Phone Memory by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Data From An SD Card Or Hard Drive / Download Voot TV For Pc – Voot TV Shows Movies Cartoons On Windows, Mac, Android / How To Download And Install PUBG Lite For PC In Any Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.