Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Names Of False Prophets In Africa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of False Prophets In Africa (18534 Views)

Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
I'll start with this passage of the scripture 1st Jhn 4:1{beloved,believe not every spirit,but try the spirits whether they are of God:because many false prophets has gone into the world}....
1)Tb Joshua
2)Uebert Angel
3)Emmanuel Makandiwa
4)Val aloysius(My father my father)
5)Jeremiah omotor(Mercy land)
6)Pst Chris Okafor
7)
cool
9)
10)
Nos 7,8,9,10 are omitted for security reasons...you can add yours if you're lead. Nobody should tell me to judge not,when the Bible clearly states to try all spirits....They hardly teach scriptures,they say they believe in the demonstration of power(sorcery),the ones that teach the scriptures even twist it for there personal gain and favour,they never preach repentance message nor champion genuine Christians.
Its high time we believers stop following any dick and harry cause they can perform cheap magicians trick,watching Chris Angels videos would expose you to the tricks of this 'FALSE PROPHETS'...Remember Heb 12:2(Looking unto JESUS the author and finisher of our faith)...JESUS is the our standard.

4 Likes

Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Damianobi(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
I will only get angry wen u tink dis will make front page
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Weah96: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Anyone waving a holy book is talking rubbish. Trust me. Nobody knows what happens when people die. Those who claim to know are false prophets.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
Damianobi:
who said anything about fp?or you admit many others needs to see this?
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by kevoh(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
Damianobi:
Are you for real? Is frontpage some sort of utopia that Nairalanders must clamour for? Same frontpage that is replete with garbage topics.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by herald9: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
Fakes recognizes fakes...

you know your gang @OP

Who I'm I to dispute?

1 Like

Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
herald9:

Fakes recognizes fakes...

you know your gang @OP

Who I'm I to dispute?
1st am not a pastor...2ndly you're NOBODY to dispute

2 Likes

Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by TDultimate(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Equado:
I'll start with this passage of the scripture 1st Jhn 4:1{beloved,believe not every spirit,but try the spirits whether they are of God:because many false prophets has gone into the world}....
1)Tb Joshua
2)Uebert Angel
3)Emmanuel Makandiwa
6)Pst Chris Okafor
7)
cool
9)
10)
Nos 7,8,9,10 are omitted for security reasons...you can add yours if you're lead. Nobody should tell me to judge not,when the Bible clearly states to try all spirits....They hardly teach scriptures,they say they believe in the demonstration of power(sorcery),the ones that teach the scriptures even twist it for there personal gain and favour,they never preach repentance message nor champion genuine Christians.
Its high time we believers stop following any dick and harry cause they can perform cheap magicians trick,watching Chris Angels videos would expose you to the tricks of this 'FALSE PROPHETS'...Remember Heb 12:2(Looking unto JESUS the author and finisher of our faith)...JESUS is the our standard.

let this pastors that u call genuine solve our problems..... we have decided not to go to the devil for solution so we have decided to go to any that can reach heaven by the name of jesus whom paul and the apostles preached... a socerer canot call that name of jesus cos light and darkness dont cohabit.... please tell ur genuine pators to give philantropic help to the poor just atleast 1/3 of what tb jshua is doing so we can see....

4 Likes

Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Weah96: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
TDultimate:

a socerer canot call that name of jesus cos light and darkness dont cohabit....

Please, there are Hispanic sorcerers called Jesus. That's the name on their government ID card. You've been watching too many Nollywood movies. That Jesus name can be called anyhow, by anyone.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
TDultimate:

let this pastors that u call genuine solve our problems..... we have decided not to go to the devil for solution so we have decided to go to any that can reach heaven by the name of jesus whom paul and the apostles preached... a socerer canot call that name of jesus cos light and darkness dont cohabit.... please tell ur genuine pators to give philantropic help to the poor just atleast 1/3 of what tb jshua is doing so we can see....
ill refer you to matthew 7:22-23...as for Tb joshua's help to the poor...the devil gives and takes in a 100fold...name who Tb joshua helped and the said person is doing wellam waiting

3 Likes

Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by missdebs(f): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
na u release them into ministry abi
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by gabe15(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Equado:
ill refer you to matthew 7:22-23...as for Tb joshua's help to the poor...the devil gives and takes in a 100fold...name who Tb joshua helped and the said person is doing wellam waiting
onazi
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by gabe15(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
Equado:
1)Tb Joshua
2)Uebert Angel
3)Emmanuel Makandiwa
6)Pst Chris Okafor
7)
cool
9)
10)
hey are u for real u said tb Joshua never preach reptance. message hmm bros u can lie
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
gabe15:
hey are u for real u said tb Joshua never preach reptance. message hmm bros u can lie
bros mayb am not clear enough...TB JOSHUA is a sorcerer of the highest order...take me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
missdebs:
na u release them into ministry abi
definitely not the one,what's your point?
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by gabe15(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Equado:
bros mayb am not clear enough...TB JOSHUA is a sorcerer of the highest order...take me anywhere
can u prove dat
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
gabe15:
can u prove dat
read the topic again you'll find your proof...2ndly you need to pray to have the discerning spirit to be able to discern...we know Tb joshuas beginning...he has upgraded from being an aladura man to whatever he is now

1 Like

Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by gabe15(m): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
Equado:
read the topic again you'll find your proof...2ndly you need to pray to have the discerning spirit to be able to discern...we know Tb joshuas beginning...he has upgraded from being an aladura man to whatever he is now
if u claim u no d beginning can u pls enlighten me
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Williams Folorunsho Kumuyi
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
gabe15:
if u claim u no d beginning can u pls enlighten me
dear sir do ur research yourself...if you're not enlightened,only then would I 'enlighten' you
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
TDultimate:

those that gives help to the 'poor' don't advertise...ur tb joshua uses his philanthropic advertisement to convince the gullible as yourself sir

4 Likes

Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
Discerning of spirits is an important gift.

1 Like

Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
starlingleanets:
Discerning of spirits is an important gift.
exactly sir...Christians run after power demonstrating pastors without discerning...that's a huge risk

2 Likes

Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Equado:
exactly sir...Christians run after power demonstrating pastors without discerning...that's a huge risk
This gift is given to many christains but they are too lazy to use it.

1 Like

Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
starlingleanets:
This gift is given to many christains but they are too lazy to use it.
right spoken sir...lazy christians...the devil would continue to take advantage

2 Likes

Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Equado:
Its because they are following miracle d exact attribute of d Antichrist.
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by gabe15(m): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
Equado:
dear sir do ur research yourself...if you're not enlightened,only then would I 'enlighten' you
lolz u claim u Knw so u shd be in d right postion to enlingten me
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by gabe15(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Equado:
lolz u claim u Knw so u shd be in d right position to enlighten me
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
starlingleanets:
Its because they are following miracle d exact attribute of d Antichrist.
GOD bless you...you'll well read!!!
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by spidey77: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
ifeness:
Williams Folorunsho Kumuyi
Seriously!!!!!
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by spidey77: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Equado:
those that gives help to the 'poor' don't advertise...ur tb joshua uses his philanthropic advertisement to convince the gullible as yourself sir
Equado u de find trouble abi...dah water is stormy o
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Ejovwoke(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
O boy judge not!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? / Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.