Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. (20042 Views)

#lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos / 5 Things You Should Considered Before Coming To Study In The UK / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by SkinnyDude(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
How much z the visa?
i dont know. but there is a thread about Finnish student visa here. MOD justwise, please we need the link to that thread here..
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by homeboy232(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
holyboss:
oh sound cool. Wch city r u? Nd wch school? Hw was it like to gain admission? Did u do itt urself?
it makes no sense using agents to apply for Russia student visa , just mail them your international passport page and your credentials , they will reply you but some schools might ask you to pay half or full tuition fees before sending you invitation letter , some might ask you to pay application fees which is not common in Russia only if the schools are tired of processing invitation but students are not showing up . Some schools might ask u to pay full or half because some love-vendor in Moscow are using student visa to bring in prostitutes ... Apply yourself they will reply you..
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by homeboy232(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
You can still apply through agents that's if you wish and if you are financial okay to spend more money on third parties ..
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by holyboss: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
homeboy232:
it makes no sense using agents to apply for Russia student visa , just mail them your international passport page and your credentials , they will reply you but some schools might ask you to pay half or full tuition fees before sending you invitation letter , some might ask you to pay application fees which is not common in Russia only if the schools are tired of processing invitation but students are not showing up . Some schools might ask u to pay full or half because some love-vendor in Moscow are using student visa to bring in prostitutes ... Apply yourself they will reply you..
Ok thanks man..
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
homeboy232:

Bro please concerning the processes In getting visa here,is NDLEA clearance still needed,and can I get the NDLEA clearance without the schools invitation letter,and please what do you know about Moscow Power Engineering Institute admission process for foundation courses(I mean whether you pay tuition fees before getting admission)??
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by homeboy232(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Danishdavy:

Bro please concerning the processes In getting visa here,is NDLEA clearance still needed,and can I get the NDLEA clearance without the schools invitation letter,and please what do you know about Moscow Power Engineering Institute admission process for foundation courses(I mean whether you pay tuition fees before getting admission)??

just like i av explained before that most universities in moscow will ask you to pay fees before sending you invitation letter and admission due to so many mess from our naija love-vendor and so called hustlers who arrive moscow airport with student visa but fails to show up in school. U can start to process your NDLEA drug clearance without the invitation letter, atleast its better for u to submit your files along with interview things with guarantors, when u get ur iv u can now go and submit a photo copy of it to NDLEA. To the person incharge of ur file..NDLEA drug clearance is the only obstacle..use your brain,,after u submit your file finish, make sure u put like 10k inside envelop oo, just give the person in order to speedy up your file..as at 2012 in MPEI, you can pay half fees or full when your invitation letter is ready , but now i dont know the new rules.. Admission takes 2 to 3 days, invitation letter takes 15 to 30 days maximum.. My info is first hand....no runs for NDLEA drug clearance ooo. Minimum is 2 weeks, sometimes it takes 3 months to get clearance. Use your brain as i told u
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by aceblaizer: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
teaching of english is a 100 percent sure job but go in with student visa
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
homeboy232:
just like i av explained before that most universities in moscow will ask you to pay fees before sending you invitation letter and admission due to so many mess from our naija love-vendor and so called hustlers who arrive moscow airport with student visa but fails to show up in school. U can start to process your NDLEA drug clearance without the invitation letter, atleast its better for u to submit your files along with interview things with guarantors, when u get ur iv u can now go and submit a photo copy of it to NDLEA. To the person incharge of ur file..NDLEA drug clearance is the only obstacle..use your brain,,after u submit your file finish, make sure u put like 10k inside envelop oo, just give the person in order to speedy up your file..as at 2012 in MPEI, you can pay half fees or full when your invitation letter is ready , but now i dont know the new rules.. Admission takes 2 to 3 days, invitation letter takes 15 to 30 days maximum.. My info is first hand....no runs for NDLEA drug clearance ooo. Minimum is 2 weeks, sometimes it takes 3 months to get clearance. Use your brain as i told u

Thanks bro
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by homeboy232(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
aceblaizer:
teaching of english is a 100 percent sure job but go in with student visa
which city u dey?
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Promises40(m): 12:46am On May 13, 2016
Op pls I want to study in Russia can you help ?
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by homeboy232(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
Promises40:
Op pls I want to study in Russia can you help ?
u dey Russia already
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Promises40(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2016
homeboy232:
u dey Russia already
No sir
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by homeboy232(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Promises40:
No sir
where are you now?? or already doing something else?
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
helo homeboy232, i have a relative coming to rusia for study soon on scholaship. pls hw is life over der. moscow precesly
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by homeboy232(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
dunamit:
helo homeboy232, i have a relative coming to rusia for study soon on scholaship. pls hw is life over der. moscow precesly
life is normal , peaceful , ...nothing to worry ...building friends with russians guarantee more safety for your cousin ,
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
homeboy232:
life is normal , peaceful , ...nothing to worry ...building friends with russians guarantee more safety for your cousin ,
tnks for replyn
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by homeboy232(m): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2016
dunamit:
tnks for replyn
he should come with naija food ooo, ( red beans , garri , eguisi , pepper , maggi, dry vegetables e.g ugwu leaf atleast ,) eguisi at least enough, stipends from scholarship is not enough , Moscow is expensive city,
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Vapiti(f): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
..Russia is an extension of Nigeria...

Oo very true )))
We say here Russia is the same Nigeria just winter is more cold.. Now here it's about -30 degrees outside (surely below zero)
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Vapiti(f): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
homeboy232:
why I never freeze to death ? Una go just dey naija dey rely on online speculation and hear say . I live and study in Siberian , the coldest part of Russia, why I never freeze to death?

Ooo..My Respect!!!!!
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by homeboy232(m): 7:13am On Jan 08, 2017
Vapiti:

Ooo..My Respect!!!!!
Lol. All good , nothing strange about the weather
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Vapiti(f): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
homeboy232:
Lol. All good , nothing strange about the weather

Wow... Really these days it's very cold even for me.. Are you still in Russia?
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by homeboy232(m): 3:51am On Jan 10, 2017
Vapiti:

Wow... Really these days it's very cold even for me.. Are you still in Russia?
yes ooo
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Vapiti(f): 5:12am On Jan 10, 2017
Wow...maybe my imagination is too rich, but seems behind you and that nice blond is set for filming... Like light and mirror umbrella..umm?? And yes I see there really russian faces.. Are you going to stay in Russia?
By the way, if anybody need help exactly in Moscow I am here and can help
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nobody has answered the question of getting the Russian visa
Are applications for university still open
E.t.c
How long does it take to arrange everything and travel....reply
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by homeboy232(m): 9:56am On Mar 10, 2017
There two categories of Russia study visas , we have study and course , with study visa u can continnue direct to faculty or transfer to another universities without returning back to Nigeria for another type of visa for main study , with course visa u will return back to Naija for main study visa and also not possible to transfer with course visa ...I believe my info really help a lot ..
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by homeboy232(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2017
Vapiti:
Wow...maybe my imagination is too rich, but seems behind you and that nice blond is set for filming... Like light and mirror umbrella..umm?? And yes I see there really russian faces.. Are you going to stay in Russia?
By the way, if anybody need help exactly in Moscow I am here and can help
not staying , just for study and business but not going to be a Russia base ...only time to time visit for business purpose ..
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by homeboy232(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
For those of you writing me asking about opportunities for jobs in Russia , let me clarify u ones and for all .
Russia is hard , in Russia u are on your own, one man mopol , one man soldier , before coming to Russia u must plan very well , its risky coming to russia without financial backup from relatives back home , at least for first year or so, depends on individuals purpose and how well prepared you are for the war , ..yes war ...
For those of u hoping to come with tourist visa status for hustling , let me tell u something , the assurance to become illegal is 100%, come with tourist only if your purpose is tourism , don't come with tourist visa thinking of staying back , those kind paro na 2000 1999 e dey happen oo, now things have changed ...to be continued ..a.k.a black Putin

4 Likes

Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Kaysalas(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nice info @ homeboy232 and Gospozha Vapiti. Will be needing more info on technology courses in Russia and studying the language in the coming days. I will call on you in due course. Thanks
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Aaronsrod: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
homeboy232:
business or visiting or tourist ,What is your main purpose of coming here ??

You ask this of EroticAngelina grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by homeboy232(m): 4:27am On Apr 01, 2017
??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Airport Runway Death Trap - MD. OAS Helicopters / All Flights across The US Grounded Due To Computer Outage / 6 FGGC Students Survive Brutal Crash On Abuja-lokoja Highway (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.