Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. (20033 Views)

#lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos / 5 Things You Should Considered Before Coming To Study In The UK / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by homeboy232(m): 4:58am On Apr 01, 2017
Confused minds about jobs on arrival , studying and working at the same time ....(Naija mentality tradition and their fake traveling agents)
In Russia universities you don't miss classes , u can be expel for missing too much classes , lectures from 8am to 4 -5pm( Mon to Fridays ) , its either u quit studying and get married for documents to work , Russia is not Naija where lecturers dont recognize their students , u can't work in Russia without resident permit documents and atleast 90% fluent Russia language , working with your study visa will lead to deportation, university will pay huge fine for your stupidity if you are caught by immigration , Russia is not Germany or Italy where illegals can roam d streets without fear of police , if you don't have any standby financial support back home don't come to Russia, if u are illegal here in Russia , u are almost a miserable person without future ..
U must have a purpose and well perfected plans before flying over ..for serious students , Russia is cool and friendly and international students are well respected in Russia ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by homeboy232(m): 6:14am On Apr 09, 2017
Reasons why some universities in Russia do request for half payment fees or even full payment before processing your invitation letter ,
Nigerians messed up the system ,most Nigerians apply for invitation from universities , after getting visa they don't go direct to university, they just cut out to other destination , for now I can confidently tell you that all the nigerians prostitutes in russia came through study visa , they switched to student visa after messing up tourist visa system , universities are already aware of this tricks from Nigerians ,reason why some traveling agency take advantage and partner with some universities , I.e.for u to apply its either through the agency or u pay full fees before coming , agency will charge u money and 10% from your fees belong to the agency , which will make universities to increase your fees and agency will presssure u to pay fees on time .....to be continued ...
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by homeboy232(m): 6:36am On Apr 09, 2017
Tired of answering questions about jobs on whatsapp
Russia job system is 12hrs , just like in naija too, not like in yanks where u can Work hourly , its either u apply for residential permit and start working , quit university or u switched to part time study ...all this are long process though but possible with $... U can't be a full time student and at d same time thinking of part time job in Russia , not possible , unless if u can strip at d club and events or gogo dance , I.e if u are ready to sell out ...in Russia universities its not allowed to miss lectures , university will kick u out if u miss classes , and even without Russia language skills u are not in any way to think about jobs , u must have an emergency financial back up from home country orelse u are sure to end up as illegal or face deportation due to failure to pay fees ...u know what to do , there are option , either u sell out or u concentrate on your study, but u can't do both at the same time .. U must make a choice, there are so many school drop out guys in Russia ...most of their women here can only multiple your bed night but one naira u no go see , dem go only give u food just for u to keep fit against next bed night ...RUSSIA IS HARD..

2 Likes

Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by homeboy232(m): 4:43am On Apr 27, 2017
Responds to folks on my whatsapp handler ...
If you want to study for real and you have standby financial back up , I see no reason why you can't apply direct to university , of course some schools will ask u to pay fees before sending u invitation letter or refer you to agency that will ask u more money , depends on universities , but if u want someone here to help u in order to pay fees on arrival and avoid signing contracts with agencies ,definately u must show some seriousness because Nigerians and some Africans messed up the paid on arrival system in most of the schools in Russia , the same kind of people are trolling around want everything for free ,
I can help for free by given u all information needed , direct school emails and any kind of information needed ,but if u want me to help u with all process by calling the schools and doing all stuff, of course I cant do it for free , better to write me and ask for information not asking me to apply for u for free .. Not interested in garbage stories , studying abroad is not for all, its for those with financial capability..

1 Like

Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by ntyce(m): 11:40am On May 01, 2017
Hello, I intend visiting Russia as a tourist with my wife, St Petersburg to be precise.
Hows the visa processing like? And what time of the year is best to travel.

Thanks

homeboy232:
Responds to folks on my whatsapp handler ...
If you want to study for real and you have standby financial back up , I see no reason why you can't apply direct to university , of course some schools will ask u to pay fees before sending u invitation letter or refer you to agency that will ask u more money , depends on universities , but if u want someone here to help u in order to pay fees on arrival and avoid signing contracts with agencies ,definately u must show some seriousness because Nigerians and some Africans messed up the paid on arrival system in most of the schools in Russia , the same kind of people are trolling around want everything for free ,
I can help for free by given u all information needed , direct school emails and any kind of information needed ,but if u want me to help u with all process by calling the schools and doing all stuff, of course I cant do it for free , better to write me and ask for information not asking me to apply for u for free .. Not interested in garbage stories , studying abroad is not for all, its for those with financial capability..
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by homeboy232(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2017
ntyce:
Hello, I intend visiting Russia as a tourist with my wife, St Petersburg to be precise.
Hows the visa processing like? And what time of the year is best to travel.

Thanks

summer is okay if u are not cold friendly,
From now u can up till October.
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by daisy1(f): 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hello homeboy... My friend is going to rgufk and its for study... But in the school, its mainly for sports... Please do you have any info...
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Corussa: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2018
Hi.. I'm to study Software Engineering at Siberian Federal University of Russia.. Since You Said You reside in Russia.. Can You Please help me through my questions.. Thanks
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by success10(m): 5:09am On Jan 29, 2018
aceblaizer:
teaching of english is a 100 percent sure job but go in with student visa
shed more light on this please.
Thanks
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Corussa:
Hi.. I'm to study Software Engineering at Siberian Federal University of Russia.. Since You Said You reside in Russia.. Can You Please help me through my questions.. Thanks

Corussa, I will be going to study in Russia at Perm State University, Perm Krai. I will be leaving Nigeria on August 12 via Royal Air Maroc. What have you been up to? Let's relate.

1 Like

Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Corussa: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
AbuchiDavid:

Corussa, I will be going to study in Russia at Perm State University, Perm Krai. I will be leaving Nigeria on August 12 via Royal Air Maroc. What have you been up to? Let's relate.

Are you on whatsapp?.. Kindly drop ur number.. I'll contact you..
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
Corussa:

Are you on whatsapp?.. Kindly drop ur number.. I'll contact you..
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Moranc(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
hello house just got admitted too Tomsk state university. please i need guidance about visa and necessary things to do. please someone should put me through

3 Likes

Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Moranc:
hello house just got admitted too Tomsk state university. please i need guidance about visa and necessary things to do. please someone should put me through

Moranc:

Hey!
I am in Abuja. I was at the Russian embassy few weeks ago to make enquiries about the study visa, and I can assure I have first hand information. Nevertheless, Russian universities have not started giving out admissions yet. How did you work out your admission?
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Osaretin4life(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2018
Gud day guys how is't possible for me to go to another countries from Russia because i will be coming to Russia next month i need gud answer thanks stay bless.
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Jaybakky: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2018

Hey!
I am in Abuja. I was at the Russian embassy few weeks ago to make enquiries about the study visa, and I can assure I have first hand information. Nevertheless, Russian universities have not started giving out admissions yet. How did you work out your admission?
Kindly help with the information you have about the study visa. The required documents
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Mantoso(m): 12:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Homeboy or anyone in Siberia, I need help on admission to Siberia Medicine please.
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Mantoso(m): 12:59am On Aug 01, 2018
homeboy232:
it makes no sense using agents to apply for Russia student visa , just mail them your international passport page and your credentials , they will reply you but some schools might ask you to pay half or full tuition fees before sending you invitation letter , some might ask you to pay application fees which is not common in Russia only if the schools are tired of processing invitation but students are not showing up . Some schools might ask u to pay full or half because some love-vendor in Moscow are using student visa to bring in prostitutes ... Apply yourself they will reply you..

Homeboy, pls I need your guide on a successful admission into Siberia Medicine. please, reply this and please drop your phone number or WhatsApp number.
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Adgiddy: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hello, I am 25 years old and am married. I want to come for English Medium General Medicine by September 2019, I want to know if they grant a kind of visa that will allow my wife and I to travel to Russia
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by dualprince0280: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
homeboy232, pls a brother is presently in Russia and seriously in need of help.how can I send his line to u,for to send ur contact to chat with u or how can I link u both?thanks
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Olamideplants1: 7:14am On May 30, 2019
pls house what are the requirement of study visa in Russia embassy Nigeria thanks
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by BRATISLAVA: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
homeboy232:
Why Russia? are you coming strictly for studies or hustling by using student visa as a cover up any information about Russia life, visas, residential permit, etc...... just feel free to ask me any question
are there scholarships to Russia? And are they full or partial? Did you get to Russia through a scholarship
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by ManuelWest(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hi please I want someone to advise me
. Am planning of coming to Russia through language program then I’ll start my masters immediately after finishing, now the problem is that I saw that you have to come back to ur country immediately after ur language course then apply for normal admission from your country. Is it possible to apply for admission in a school in Russia without having to come back home after finishing the language school ?
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Haryor006: 1:45am On Apr 04, 2020
homeboy232:
There two categories of Russia study visas , we have study and course , with study visa u can continnue direct to faculty or transfer to another universities without returning back to Nigeria for another type of visa for main study , with course visa u will return back to Naija for main study visa and also not possible to transfer with course visa ...I believe my info really help a lot ..

hello, please can we chat, i need to get some info
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by ManuelWest(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2021
Please can someone advise me on how to go about this

I got admission to synergy university in Moscow. I'll be resuming in September. So I've been gathering documents for my visa.
I was told Russian embassy doesn't accept laminated waec result. I've laminated mine some years back.
Please can you advise me on how to go about this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by walst(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hi
Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by TheMan3: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
SkinnyDude:

try Finland. Finland is good.
you people will just open mouth waaa and talk. Have you tried it yourself

1 Like

Re: Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. by Euegene100001: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Did you finally get to Russia ? If you did how it the live studying can you work as you study ?
ManuelWest:
Please can someone advise me on how to go about this

I got admission to synergy university in Moscow. I'll be resuming in September. So I've been gathering documents for my visa.
I was told Russian embassy doesn't accept laminated waec result. I've laminated mine some years back.
Please can you advise me on how to go about this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Flights across The US Grounded Due To Computer Outage / Enugu Airport Runway Death Trap - MD. OAS Helicopters / One Killed As Dangote Truck Damages Two Cars In Magodo, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.