Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Not Every Somali Is Racist. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Not Every Somali Is Racist. (11424 Views)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali Is Visiting Here / The Somali/ethiopian People / The English Language Is Racist! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Every Somali Is Racist. by axum: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Kafrican:

were do lie axum. just set the record straight (unless you are not rational enough to differentiate btn two Somalis with different ideologies)

do you dream of a Somalia where alshabaab are in charge, sharia law is the constitution and forceful marriages of women with mujahideen warriors is the order of the day.

or do you dream of a somali where the president is elected, citizens are in control of there destiny (by peaceful means). ppl go to watch live football matches, hospitals build everywhere...

coz according to me, you are already at war, infant you have been at war since 1991, and some years b4 that you were at war. but maybe your living in someone's country has made you out of touch with reality. those who chose yo stay in Somali bcoz they were too proud are tired of fighting, they want peace for once, and here you are, waiting for your country to rebuild itself so that you can go drumrolling so you can go to another bloody war...

I thought Somalis in the diaspora are supposed to be the wise ones

I dont care who is in charge, as any Somali who is in charge will pursue the dream of greater Somalia. Every government has. Unlike other countries Somalis speak the same language, have the same culture, customs and traditions.
Re: Not Every Somali Is Racist. by mfuasi: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
There's only one language beggers and prostitutes in my neighbourhood understand.

Somalian.
Re: Not Every Somali Is Racist. by axum: 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
mfuasi:
There's only one language beggers and prostitutes in my neighbourhood understand.

Somalian.

1. The proper word is Somali.

2. You dont have to make up lies. We all know Indecency actors, prostiutes and hi carrier are Negroids.
Re: Not Every Somali Is Racist. by mfuasi: 3:10am On Mar 15, 2015
What do you call a somalian shrink?

A terrorpist!

1 Like

Re: Not Every Somali Is Racist. by axum: 7:20am On Mar 15, 2015
mfuasi:
What do you call a somalian shrink?

A terrorpist!

What do you call a Bantu with a weave?

A thief.
Re: Not Every Somali Is Racist. by Samaale: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Kafrican:

and do you know how many Bantus(or non Somalis) died in those streets before they were washed up and painted? do you know Burundi at one time lost 52 soldiers at once!!!!!! and they still had the guts to continue fighting, no one would have blamed them if they had decided to pull out. and then some Somalis seated in the twin cities far from his homeland sits behind a computer and dismisses all the efforts and sacrifices. but instead of stopping their, he goes futher ahead to post pics of dead Bantu soldiers and celebrates how "monkies" are dieing bcoz they don't have the "warrior gene" since bantus are "genetically inferior".

well I hope your cities nourish in somalia and your SNA soldiers become resourced enough to keep your streets safe (unless you want alshabaab to be in charge) . and you can go back on being "proud people"

Shuu shuu you rotten bantufied monkey
Re: Not Every Somali Is Racist. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Samaale:

Shuu shuu you rotten bantufied monkey
I can't be bantufied when am already a Bantu, but you can if if you like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Eulogising Name (ORIKI) / Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? / Conflicting Police, DSS Reports On Agom Adara's Killers In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.