Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? (3824 Views)

All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Orikinla(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
I have done the makeup for two different girlfriends in my younger years in the 1990s and one even insisted I should give her a haircut.
Has your boyfriend ever done your makeup?

World famous YouTube makeup beauty celebrity blogger Michelle Phan has done over 300 makeup videos with over 1 billion views and a New York Times bestseller with many juicy million dollar endorsements from the biggest cosmetics companies in the world. See "Best Makeup Video of 2014: Michelle Phan Transforms Into Rihanna" via Google search for more on her phenomenal life as a YouTube sensation.

She said her most memorable video is that showing her boyfriend doing her makeup.
"I think I honestly believe every single couple that's like a test to see if that person really loves you—if he can do your make-up and not turn you into a clown!" she explained laughing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J66aZu8TTVY
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by spartoo: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
yes..I once did her makeup for her
and she did mine too
then l8r we did it

Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by vizkiz: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
the last time i tried making up for my girl, she looked like ghost later grin

Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by djeezy(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Yes I've done it. Via an app, youcam make up grin

Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by ronald4lif(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
For where? Except if she want to look like a masquerade

Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
I have been made up before. Its the other way round. She made me up and boy did I tell you I was beautiful?.
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
gays full this threadgrin
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Exjoker(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
I don't have anybody to stress myself doing makeup to
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Orikinla(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
samflexxy:
gays full this threadgrin
Their sweethearts are coming.
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Heck no.
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
No.....i dnt realy like it
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Chizzy20(f): 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
nah i wont
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
observing things
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
dorlapoh20:
observing things
are u still observing?
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Janeify(f): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
Some may think it's romantic but It doesn't sound interesting.

As far as my hand dey,I'll do it MySelf
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by stam101(m): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Tried doing dat once But d look she gave me before saying thank u dear made me quit.
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
are u still observing?
*clears throat * i guess its time to comment
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
i dont make up but he helps me with my hair grin

Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
dorlapoh20:

*clears throat * i guess its time to comment
oya make I do ur make up for u.
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
oya make I do ur make up for u.

i dey come. make i ask from kristina first grin
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
dorlapoh20:

abeg I don't need Kristina1 again,the heat is over..I was infatuated..
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Good to know.
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Orikinla(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Janeify:
Some may think it's romantic but It doesn't sound interesting.

As far as my hand dey,I'll do it MySelf
But do you ask your guy how you look after makeup?
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
dorlapoh20:

Wetin u wan ask me??
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
hmmmmmmmm oga ooooo
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Janeify(f): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Guy,you dey fall hand oo sad
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
kristina1:

Wetin u wan ask me??
oga oooo be like say train don pass between you two undecided
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
dorlapoh20:

hmmmmmmmm oga ooooo
well she doesn't love me so no need to kill myself,she was never meant for me,,that's it.
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Janeify:

is just d fact.
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Janeify:

gringrin
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
kristina1:

Good to know.
yea,@ least its good u were sincere enough not to date me than date and cheat..
Re: Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
dorlapoh20:

oga oooo be like say train don pass between you two undecided
My sis,na so we see am o.
A day crushgringringrin

Chat Between A Guy And The Lady He Hurt / What Is Wrong With This Picture / Guys.. Beautiful Or Endowed??