Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? (4668 Views)

President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service / GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) / Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by rozayx5(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
I have read he battled corruption , but the only thing we heard in terms of real Infrastructural development was negative - and that was his cancelling of Jakande's rail project which would have been a big thing now in Lagos.
[size=15pt]Please if there is any road or project he built and commissioned in that period bring it on.[/size]
the way his followers are going about shining his image like he will turn nigeria in Dubai in 4 years am just grin grin

CC: Ola6, Rossike, Truckpusher,
Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal, Sincere9gerian,
BlackTechnology, LeOstrich, OLADD, biafranqueen,
Tomakint, Mogidi, Jmaine, Jamace, Atlwireless, Anonimi,
Sunnybobo, Customized13, Opiaoku, Petrov10, gramci,
Taharqa, Iamodenigbo; Arysexy, Descartes, Gh0stFreak,
Shizzlestar, ujoinme, rozayx5,omenka, egift, caseless,
NgeneUkwenu cleverly, Obiagelli, Berem, Iligunboy,
Donphilopus, Keneking, Mogidi, NgeneUkwenu,
Barcarnista,
Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft, Donphilopus,
Koboko69, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe MichaelSokoto, gbawe,
Abagworo, OrlandoOwoh
, Berem, Jomoh, Egift, Arewafederation, Soroptimist,
Keneking, Pendy79,Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi, Horus,
Whitecat007, keneking, Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba, Rawani,
Tribaleast, Olaaderin, Soroptimist, Mynd44, , Nduchucks,
Lacasa, Pendy79, Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2, Aussie,
Joseph1013, Olayinka8793, MalcoImX, PassingShot,
mayoroflagos, shymexx, OrlandoOwoh chukwudi44,
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice, ghostfacekiller,
chiefjusticefuk; firefire, datolee, bloodykiller, ichidodo,
ratiken, dozzybaba, phockphockman, longeria, anonimi,
aljharem, aryzgreat, publisher, brownlord, iconize,
rigarmortis, Descartes, pointb, pazienza, OKDNigeria,
stebell, brokenTV, longeria, rozayx5, IKJ66
whitetechnology,
Billyonaire, BackDatAssUp.

7 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by anonimi: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
rozayx5:
I have read he battled corruption , but the only thing we heard in terms of real Infrastructural development was negative - and that was his cancelling of Jakande's rail project which would have been a big thing now in Lagos.
Please if there is any road or project he built and commissioned in that period bring it on.

Don't be surprised if something pops out of the hyper-productive LIE factory of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC grin

And to see his daft followers falling over each other with hysteria about 'slowpoke trains' shocked
What stewpid bold face be that?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by rozayx5(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
anonimi:

Don't be surprised if something pops out of the hyper-productive LIE factory of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC grin

And to see his daft followers falling over each other with hysteria about 'slowpoke trains' shocked
What stewpid bold face be that?

what led to the creation of this thread is the way Buhari followers always jump on GEJ projects calling them substandard, i hope they can show me one Standard project to cover their face.

9 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by atlwireles: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin can we say NOTHING.

9 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by Ikengawo: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
Buhari Commissioning Projects During his Presidency

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by anonimi: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
rozayx5:

what led to the creation of this thread is the way Buhari followers always jump on GEJ projects calling them substandard, i hope they can show me one Standard project to cover their face.

E be like sey that wait fit dey long depending on how quickly their LIE fabricators can churn out something, no matter how ridiculous and easy to burst that it might be.

So therefore, hope sey you nor mind make I keep you company as we wait? grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by rozayx5(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ikengawo:

blank screen shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by taharqa: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin grin can we say NOTHING.
We CAN surely say that...at least until proven otherwise by his zoombie followers

3 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by rozayx5(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
this is a very serious question and i know if it is moved to frontpage, it will take the grace of God of APC followers to escape this question cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by taharqa: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ikengawo:

But reali, didn't Buhari commission a single project in his 2 yrs as HOS?? Now, am reali interested..

4 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by Ikengawo: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
taharqa:
But reali, didn't Buhari commission a single project in his 2 yrs as HOS?? Now, am reali interested..
I'm search google and I'm not seeing a single thing. I want to make sure of the answer before I make my next thread lol

9 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by tomakint: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
@ Op, for where? Even the 250k dash Doyin Okupe dangled before them so that they name at least 10 projects Buhari started and may be completed is yet to be won by the APShit clowns.

8 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by rozayx5(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ikengawo:

I'm search google and I'm not seeing a single thing. I want to make sure of the answer before I make my next thread lol

searching too, cause in his economic policy i read he halted ALL capital projects as head of State shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by Ikengawo: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
rozayx5:

searching too, cause in his economic policy i read he halted ALL capital projects as head of State shocked shocked
I read this as well, recently and a while back on an article from Gamiji.com, a northern scholarly article blog.
He halted capital projects, the constitution, press freedom, and the work of the ministries.

4 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by rozayx5(m): 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ikengawo:

I read this as well, recently and a while back on an article from Gamiji.com, a northern scholarly article blog.
He halted capital projects, the constitution, press freedom, and the work of the ministries.

that is really bad, that means he did not have any plans to develop the Country or raise it standard of living of nigerians in general
now i see why his fans try to cling to PTF and his ministerial positions, cause as head of State he achieved nothing,

20 months is a long period, in the last 20 months i know what my Governor has achieved

9 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
As much as I respect your Opinion bro, PDP on average are devils... I will single out Akpabio. When PDP was ruling edo state, I know the height of criminality perpetrated by them. As matter of fact my then extended family would tell my mum that APC will not win the election. He was so confident. WHY? He was among those whom PDP was using to rig election. I know this is shouldn't be said as he is no more but I am just trying to let you know what this PDP can do. I am really not surprise as monies are claimed to be missing from left to right at federal level because what EDO STATE saw during Lucky Igbinedion and Osunbor reign was HELL ON EARTH.

PDP will chatter buses and move thugs... from Benin to Anambra to Delta... I knew all these from the extended family I described above. It was an open secret but the masses couldn't do anything.

It got so bad that Bob Izua (Bob Izua MOTORS)was terrorizing market women and collecting monies from them... his boys will beat you up if wield against them. Schools were decaying...we thought there was no money to rehabilitate roads let alone construct a new one. All these time, Lucky was acquiring property. His father was celebrating birthday internationally not locally. He went to London did his birthday. He went to South Africa... another happened there. And then he came to Nigerian to do the final one.

In same vein, some prominent Kings from Ghana and other neighbouring african countries came to Benin, Gabrial Igbinedion(Lucky's father) cornered them to his house and acted as though he was the Benin King. You can imagine... till date the Oba of Benin and he are not in good terms and he does attend the annual Igue festival anymore.

When the election time came... as usual, Oshiomole was cheated And then followed with court ruling which lasted 1 year. Osunbor, in his bid to appear as a saint, built a road that runs through my former neighborhood. That road became of nighmare to residence due to the blockage of canal. lots of houses became flooded and owners and tenants had to evacuate the environment.

God granted Oshiomole the strength to withstand the cabals of old edo state PDP. Machines that was used to thumb print and clone cards in thousands were uncovered. When Oshiomole came to power, they held the budget and refused him access to major document... such that for more than half of the year, it appeared as though Oshiomole had foresaken the people and by then, people had started having bad thoughts.

Oshiomole had to fight the internal cabals... this was after court case had been dismissed.

Eventually, he got things rolling and swung into action... then roads, the schools... the likes of Bob Izua were boxed in the corner. Bob Izua was instructed to relocate his motor park... in fact the park was demolished due to his stubbornness. A large portion of Edo state felt the impact of Oshiomole... lots of roads span multi-kilometres were built. Schools were rehabilitated to look like private school...

What did Good luck achieve as Deputy Governor... what did he achieve as a Governor, What did he achieve as a Vice President... A man who has had over 8 years to affect the lives of his people in Bayelsa couldn't do anything... Go to Bayelsa, you will doubt that the president is from that place. Even the bridge linking Bayelsa and Portharcourt has been the process of construction for over 6 years now and you people are waiting for him to build 2nd Niger bridge abi? UNA go wait tire!

Whoever, wish for a better democracy should dump PDP!

Before Obansajo became president, why didnt you ask what he did as the former Head of State but people still voted him abi?

4 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by Ikengawo: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
rozayx5:

that is really bad, that means he did not have any plans to develop the Country or raise it standard of living of nigerians in general
now i see why his fans try to cling to PTF and his ministerial positions, cause as head of State he achieved nothing,

20 months is a long period, in the last 20 months i know what my Governor has achieved

Have you heard Buhari discuss economics? Projects? Ideas? He only talks about 'I will end kworopshaaan'. He was once the governor of a defunct state that comprised of Borno, Adamawa, Yobe and Gombe...no projects. Dictator and Maximum Ruler of Nigeria...no projects. So I'm really wondering why APC allowed it's self to fumble this severely.

9 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by Acidosis(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
The 1942 born sharia coupist fought kwuorufftion; and granted an emir's son access to money laundering despite sending FELA to 10years in prison for the same offence. When a Custom officer tried to expose him, he mercilessly dealth with him using his Soldiers and all other available tools.

His useless policies include:

Banning all civil service employment
Importing foreign goods
and some other useless economic policies.

5 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by rozayx5(m): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
2sExy1:

Before Obansajo became president, why didnt you ask what he did as the former Head of State but people still voted him abi?

please edit your post, this thread is not about APC vs PDP or Oshimole, i passed through Edo i felt nothing last year, bad roads in the middle of town , its consuming space unnecessarily , PDP has many dull governors which i know about -- this is a simple question which i want simple answers to , my dad self could not answer it as a former diplomat --- cause if such a question is thrown to him in a presidential debate F9 is as guaranteed as GTBank itself

10 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
Where are the Haramites?...Pls come and answer this question oh! What project did the Voodoo economist start and commission as a head of state?

7 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
FACT: Buhari is visionless

8 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by rozayx5(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ozin:
Where are the Haramites?...Pls come and answer this question oh! What project did the Voodoo economist start and commission as a head of state?

any link to Buhari campaign organisation facebook page

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
APC=Falsehood

4 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
rozayx5:

please edit your post, this thread is not about APC vs PDP or Oshimole, i passed through Edo i felt nothing last year, bad roads in the middle of town , its consuming space unnecessarily , PDP has many dull governors which i know about -- this is a simple question which i want simple answers to , my dad self could not answer it as a former diplomat --- cause if such a question is thrown to him in a presidential debate F9 is as guaranteed as GTBank itself
It's well about PDP Vs APC. It very clear... I no go edit am tongue
Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by medamillion(m): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
All these TANoids propaganda can't simply stop GMB. One thing is certain in life, even if JESUS come on earth and SATAN also, and two of them needs followers, those who will follow JESUS will follow him and those who will follow saTAN will.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
rozayx5:

any link to Buhari campaign organisation facebook page

Not too sure my bros, but the e-soldiers of the 18th century leader are known to sleep,eat,wake and work on nairaland 24/7. So there is no way the likes of Barcanista et al will pretend not to see this thread

4 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by rozayx5(m): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
2sExy1:
It's well about PDP Vs APC. It very clear... I no go edit am tongue

nice one
so any answer to my question wink

5 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by rozayx5(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
medamillion:
All these TANoids propaganda can't simply stop GMB. One thing is certain in life, even if JESUS come on earth and SATAN also, and two of them needs followers, those who will follow JESUS will follow him and those who will follow saTAN will.

typical GMB follower, avoids the very important question and starts talking about supernatural beings.
very few GMB e-members read and can argue reasonably , too many illiterates in their fold undecided
no wonder GMB is seen as a messiah when he knows nothing about development
i guess you dont have answer, NEXT

9 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
rozayx5:

nice one
so any answer to my question wink
I have no answer but as far as I am concerned, I am tired of PDP. Make them go... make them comot. What you see as a joke will shock when 2015 comes. People, the masses are angry. Hope you know that this country is made up off the poor more than the rich? Hope you know... yes, them dey vex. I never fail to join people offline when they speak. Bro, its not funny. I know your love for PDP is hinge on Akpabio works... bro, leave your lappy, FX, charts... waka go where the poor of the poor dey yarn make you hear things.

Those who are in support of Goodluck are doing so based on sentiments... You wont believe a dude told me just yesterday that people will lynch me in Warri if Ii dare say anything negative against Tompolo. It's that bad man. why? because he is from delta state like Tompolo.-- pure sentiment. My question to him was: "What has Tompolo done for you?" of course he couldn't answer. Then a man among us said he went to deliver cotton to someone. on getting there, he thought it was a military man cos he was heavily guarded. He later discovered that the dude was an ex militant currently receiving 27 Million Naira Monthly... But your bros with their first class is still roaming the street with his cert.

Who be Tompolo or Asari when OBJ dey dia? That is what we are talking about man.

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by banki(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
I don't know what Buhari commissioned as head of state for 18 months I wasn't born then....I know he fought corruption I have records of him tackling an almost wrecked economy

I just want to know what GEJ commissioned as governor of Bayelsa state afterall he too was there for 18months

5 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by major466(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
The only infrastructure laid down by Buhari's military regime of terror was the institution of brutality and abuse of human rights by men in uniform on Nigerian citizens.

9 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Achieve Infrastructurally As Head Of State? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
banki:
I don't know what Buhari commissioned as head of state for 18 months I wasn't born then....I know he fought corruption I have records of him tackling an almost wrecked economy

I just want to know what GEJ commissioned as governor of Bayelsa state afterall he too was there for 18months
Bros, on average,PDP Vs APC is APC being the better deliver on average. I can only single out akpabio. Rozayx5 saying roads are bad... I don't know where he passed while in Benin, Oshiomole delivered very well far above what Lucky could do...

Oshiomole is currently rehabilitating the central hospital in Benin... though project was halted for some time due to collapse of a portion. Works have resumed there. Truth is Oshiomole invested in projects what Goodluck or any PDP candidate would have embezzled...

Even the road built by Osunbor, who rigged election against Oshiomole, has dilapidated. I heard news has gotten to Oshiomole and plans have been made to start the rehabilitation of the road...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? / President Independence Speech : A Hate Speech And A War Threat. / Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.