Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,004 members, 7,806,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 (8937 Views)

Infinix Zero And Infinix Hot Note / Top 10 Difference Between Infinix Zero And Injoo Is2 / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by mizkeleke(f): 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
Am considering getting a new phone but confused on which to go for.
Matured advice needed.
Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by luvlyoracle(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
mizkeleke:
Matured advice needed.
Must you nlanders seek for advice on every thing? undecided
Go and buy Nokia torch. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by Lawalmd(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
luvlyoracle:
lol
op why would you compare zero to s4, they don't belong in the say league s4 is the better choice

1 Like

Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by mizkeleke(f): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
luvlyoracle:
Lolz
Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by nani667: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
This OP is funny sha.... You just opened this thread to insult Samsung...? Why compare crap with a machine like S4....??

3 Likes

Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by aooo(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
I wonder ooooo
Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by lilmax(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
You must be high on something very toxic
Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by skywalker495(m): 5:48am On Dec 29, 2014
no vex bros..... But whr u say u from exactly? Mali's my guess though
Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by DjAndroid: 6:50am On Dec 29, 2014
Op , it's like comparing kia picanto to range rover sport not in terms of size but performance.

What an insult to the s4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by Collinz2(m): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2014
Bcuz infinix big like mumu u dey compare am to beast s4. Op are u from this planet or what?
Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by Dreyl(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2014
But op you are a fool sha
no offense
Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by Promking: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2014
@OP, how can a fine girl like you be asking this kinda silly question...

Now between Champagne (S4) and Pure water (Infinix zero), which would you choose undecided
Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by fashrola(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2014
mizkeleke:
Matured advice needed.
lol..... like seriously? If I dash you between 23,500 and 65,000 which one you go gree collect?
Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2014
What a dumb question. Please endeavour to get smart this coming year. You cant keep living your life like this.
Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by epoxide(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2014
mizkeleke:
Matured advice needed.

if u have 6k to fix calibrator when it's broken or 2-3k for battery when it gets weak, go for s4 but if not go for the infinix. my own advice from a maintenance point of view...moreover, the Samsung can get you three infinix just in case you ever think of changing your phone again in the future, you won't feel it much.
Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by symbian123(m): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
You guys should just bleeping shut it!!! Why insulting the OP over a harmless question? What's the matter with you guys? Must u insult? Thunder go fire whosoever insult either me or the OP. Where has the maturity gone to? Do you think Samsung gives a rats asss about your ratings! Grow up guys! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by symbian123(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
mizkeleke:
Matured advice needed.

Dunno if you just kidding or really wanna buy a phone but Samsung Galaxy S4 beats the Infinix Zero in" EVERY ASPECT" sad
Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by sirxbit(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
thunder fire all those fool when dey side samsung.samsung is just a crap mobile fooling u guy with d fame of the name.infinix is a good product almost compared to the samsung galaxy just a slight changes.if u get 2much money go 4 d samsung galaxy,if u not 2 loaded go 4 d infinix.and u guys with samsung galaxy s4 make una show me one thing that crap of a phone can do that the infinix cant

1 Like

Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by Samzzy94(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sum pple insulting the op like as if most of the thread they have created is not much more silly than diz
Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by Samzzy94(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sum pple insulting the op like as if most of the thread they have created is not much more silly than diz undecided
Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by nani667: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
if u don't find dat foo.l nani66 watever here,who else will u find? dindinri,anyway, its d s4,but u can't use glo bis on it....

Everything about you just exudes Brokeness... So basically you're condemning the S4 because you can't use Glo BIS on it.... Chai

You better leave you broke lifestyle and poor man's way of thinking in 2014.....I know that you are poor, but that doesn't mean you should choose to think like a poor man...

I shall pray for you.... 2015 shall be a Chink0 free year for yourself and your broke family.........

1 Like

Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by saucyduchess: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
nani667:

Everything about you just exudes Brokeness... So basically you're condemning the S4 because you can't use Glo BIS on it.... Chai

You better leave you broke lifestyle and poor man's way of thinking in 2014.....I know that you are poor, but that doesn't mean you should choose to think like a poor man...

I shall pray for you.... 2015 shall be a Chink0 free year for yourself and your broke family.........
very foolish post,very silly,stupid and lame,u wen rich,u dey buy 2nd hand phone,such irony!!while ur mates are busy buying out of d box note 4,s5,iPhone 6+,u are here bragging with ur fairly used Samsung, see ur mumuness?? get off uR stupid delusional ego!! such retard! i use chinko! if it pains u too much go suck a pusssy!! re.tarded mofo!

3 Likes

Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by mizkeleke(f): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Ah nid advice not insults mbok.
Noted sha. Think ah will go for S4
Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by d33types: 10:41am On Dec 30, 2014
some people sef en.who says it's cheaper to maintain the Infinix?ask about the cost of their screen vs the Samsung..
I'll even prefer galaxy s3 UK used to this Infinix ..am not looking at the cost or the brand.there are other obvious reasons..It's not always about Infinix versus Samsung.
Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by Tuljaking(m): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
samsung s4 is not a phone its a machine with 22 drop down features it beats all tecno air view air scroll air gesture nfc wifiplay group play lots more...d question depwnds on ur pocket s4 is now 59k ...act wisely
Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by brainyack(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
If u have enough money for S4 and u buy infinix zero it's either u are escaped treatment from yaba or a big illiterate

1 Like

Re: Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 by threadstone(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
The diehard #teammtkdevice fans (elephone,infinix, gionee,be, solo etc) wont let somoene hear word. it is highly out of this world to compare an infinix zero to a samsung s4. is it camera wise, memory wise or speed, features etc. bloody phone that the camera cant rival my dear old galaxy mega which was 8.0mp.
Dont be decieved about paper specifications. get a samsung if you cant, dont trust the craps they bring.

all na android mentality is the main problem we have here.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry 10.3.1 Vs Android 5.0 Vs Ios 8.1 Vs WP 8.1 / Phone Review: Itel 1556 / Samsung Chat 222 Phone-why Naija Guys And Babes Go For It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.