Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Would You Date/marry An Albino? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Date/marry An Albino? (6805 Views)

How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man / Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife / Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date/marry An Albino? by geekybabe(f): 2:06am On Jan 03, 2015
They are humans people.. I used to have the same silly bias till i met a really sweet albino guy. we met at one of this professional training centres.

this dude is really smart, clean and very friendly. I mean, I am always attracted to really smart guys by default, an color wasn't even a barrier.

the funny part is I am quite dark in complexion, but it doesn't stop me from walking with him.

tho i'm seeing someone else but really, if I met an albino guy dat I like, his color won't stop me from dating him.
Re: Would You Date/marry An Albino? by EfemenaXY: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
geekybabe:
They are humans people.. I used to have the same silly bias till i met a really sweet albino guy. we met at one of this professional training centres.

this dude is really smart, clean and very friendly. I mean, I am always attracted to really smart guys by default, an color wasn't even a barrier.

the funny part is I am quite dark in complexion, but it doesn't stop me from walking with him.

tho i'm seeing someone else but really, if I met an albino guy dat I like, his color won't stop me from dating him.

Well, it's not about walking with him, but dating him.

Saying you can / would like to, isn't the same thing as actually doing it.
Re: Would You Date/marry An Albino? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Husband na husband joor cheesy
Re: Would You Date/marry An Albino? by Lordmykel(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
lofty900:
there are some albinos dat are attractive especially d female ones. We have one female usher in our church who is an albino, mehn the girl is hot. If she ushers u 2 ur sit, u will feel like celebrity cos all eyez on u, so yes I can marry an attractive albino

unfortunately we do not have much attractive albinos in Nigeria.

Imagine a monkey overbleaching.. Thats nigeria Albinos for you grin
Re: Would You Date/marry An Albino? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lordmykel:
so can you tell us this specifications that will make you marry an Albino
the specfs include 1. nice character 2. Figure 8 $hape 3. Nice looking face 4. Moderate in terms of body size(dunt want over or under weight) 5. She must have a minimum of a University degree and not an equivalent

1 Like

Re: Would You Date/marry An Albino? by Babe2sure(f): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2015
The full blown ones the OP is talking about ----NO

Partial albino --YES.

Some partial albinos are very attractive. There was a teacher in my secondary school, two of her four children has partial albinism(a boy and a girl). They were so attractive, that I used to steal glances at them cheesy
It is characterised by: light skin(not white like albinos own) but the eyes will look like albinos own, thou not fully. They do not lack pigmentation completely like full blown albinos.
Re: Would You Date/marry An Albino? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2015
No. Sorry. No
Re: Would You Date/marry An Albino? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 13, 2015
No.I no fit.I'm already fair in complexion,wetin we go come born?'bush baby'? grin
Re: Would You Date/marry An Albino? by Lordmykel(m): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2015
Sulemanmathew:

the specfs include 1. nice character 2. Figure 8 $hape 3. Nice looking face 4. Moderate in terms of body size(dunt want over or under weight) 5. She must have a minimum of a University degree and not an equivalent
An Albino with figure 8?

I'm still trying to imagine.
Unfortunately women are not so perfect to posses all this characteristics hmm... Maybe not a Nigerian Albino.

Nice specification, it means you want to marry Jesus sister-that is an Albino
Re: Would You Date/marry An Albino? by Lordmykel(m): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2015
Augustbreak:
No.I no fit.I'm already fair in complexion,wetin we go come born?'bush baby'? grin

so what if you were not fair in complexion? You would marry an Albino?
Re: Would You Date/marry An Albino? by Lordmykel(m): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2015
Babe2sure wont marry an albino. cry

but she would marry partial Albinos
Re: Would You Date/marry An Albino? by Babe2sure(f): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2015
Lordmykel:
Babe2sure wont marry an albino. cry

but she would marry partial Albinos

Lol..... They are rare. Have not seen any other ones apart from the two young adults I talked about. Have you come cross any?
Re: Would You Date/marry An Albino? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2015
Lordmykel:

so what if you were not fair in complexion? You would marry an Albino?
hmm...maybe cheesy
Re: Would You Date/marry An Albino? by Lordmykel(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
Augustbreak:
hmm...maybe cheesy
maybe??

You are not sure. I take that as a NO from you sad
Re: Would You Date/marry An Albino? by Lordmykel(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
Babe2sure:

Lol..... They are rare. Have not seen any other ones apart from the two young adults I talked about. Have you come cross any?
yes only one red-complexioned girl with blond hair in my school's cafe. My friends say she is beautiful, i donno for them.
Re: Would You Date/marry An Albino? by Babe2sure(f): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lordmykel:
yes only one red-complexioned girl with blond hair in my school's cafe. My friends say she is beautiful, i donno for them.

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date/marry An Albino? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lordmykel:
maybe??

You are not sure. I take that as a NO from you sad
cheesy grin
Re: Would You Date/marry An Albino? by Lordmykel(m): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Would You Date/marry An Albino? by Lordmykel(m): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
lalasticlala

RoyalRoy
Re: Would You Date/marry An Albino? by eitsei(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2016
If she's clean, beautiful and attractive like the ones who once lived in my area - 4 siblings all girls and albino.. If you see them you will like albinism, I mean they are very clean as if they are oyinbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Abandoned Me While On A BP Of 250/150.(A Cameroonian Nairalander's Tale) / Why Do We Have More Widows Than Widowers? / You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.