Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... (6029 Views)

Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) / Meet The Cutest Twins In Nigeria – Guess Who Is Their Father?? (+photos) / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by sleeknick: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
this is actually me...I want to know how cute I am in the eyes of the world and know if I am really worthy to become the face of an upcoming magazine....pls no insults pls.

thanks...

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ugly

1 Like

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by lomaxx: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
See a psychologist. The phrase is 'inferiority complex'

1 Like

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
See your lips like cow yanshh

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by naijaboiy: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
8/10

5 Likes

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Wittylens(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
LOL. can't believe you actually created a thread just to post this....CHILDISH!!!

Anyways "YOU TRY"
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
brito:
Ugly

Lol thats a bit harsh

But seriously, you don't need approval from the world if you think your good looking then you are its how u see yourself that matters not how people see you.
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by naijaboiy: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
[size=20pt]HaHaHaHaHa[/size] gringringringrin

Have mercy now cry

5 Likes

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
naijaboiy:
8/10
With dat lips..

1 Like

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Akandu50(m): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
fine boy no pimples
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by naijaboiy: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
kristina1:

With dat lips..
That's why I subtracted two grin

At least you can kiss it na grin
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
You r okay sha,,but work harder on ur lips and hairstyle.
7/10.......you are cute.

2 Likes

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lala247:

Lol thats a bit harsh

But seriously, you don't need approval from the world if you think your good looking then you are its how u see yourself that matters not how people see you.

My sista, he asked the world to rate him and I did, honestly you ugly
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by naijaboiy: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
kristina1:
You r okay sha,,but work harder on ur lips and hairstyle.
7/10.......you are cute.
What exactly do you want him to do about the lips na? cheesy

Plastic surgery? grin

8 Likes

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Lolz, you bad
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
kristina1:

With dat lips..

Lol u guys
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
naijaboiy:

That's why I subtracted two grin

At least you can kiss it na grin

E no even pink sef,,you sure say the boy no go swallow me.....d lip go strong die....
op....no vex o

3 Likes

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
brito:

My sista, he asked the world to rate him and I did, honestly you ugly

I hear you, but i have seen worse
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by benkings(m): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Guy u 2 old for dis rubbish na! Don't u have a mirror at home to know if u cute or not

1 Like

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lala247:

I hear you, but i have seen worse

I'll give him 1/10
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lol u ladies r tough
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by naijaboiy: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
kristina1:

E no even pink sef,,you sure say the boy no go swallow me.....d lip go strong die....
op....no vex o
[size=18pt]Cant stop laughing gringrin[/size]
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lala247:

Lol u guys
gringrin
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
naijaboiy:
8/10
8? hmmmmmmm i will give him 5
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
Bro but are u related to airforce,una go be E-twins,the dude they upload pics ,hope say u no go upload pics of u while making use of toilet?
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by meshman: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
I cant blv a grown man with beard will be doing this sheeet
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
loose some weight bro especially ur cheeks and lips grin
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lol maybe his got low self esteem and wanted a boost
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
naijaboiy:

What exactly do you want him to do about the lips na? cheesy

Plastic surgery? grin
If he get the money.
Bt on a serious note,some girls wl still trip for dat lips,so he shld keep it.
some want it big fleshy and strong
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
kristina1:

If he get the money.
Bt on a serious note,some girls wl still trip for dat lips,so he shld keep it.

But wt is wrong with his lips.
Pls show me pic of sexy lips lol im confused

1 Like

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
dorlapoh20:
loose some weight bro especially ur cheeks and lips grin
Swthrt,,dat lips be lyk kpomo.

1 Like

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
kristina1:

Swthrt,,dat lips be lyk kpomo.
can't stop laughing grin u said my mind tho undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo / Naira Marley Is A Graduate With Masters Degree,i Pity Marlians Dont Graduate Fan / Miley Cyrus Caught Smoking Weed Behind The Scenes Of Wrecking Ball (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.