Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation (38915 Views)

Tell Us What You See In The Picture! / Second Vowel Letter Game. Volume ll / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by jeflexy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Well, as for me, i would rather let the snake sting me so I'll die at once instead of been torn into pieces by the lion or crocodile...

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Truth24(m): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wat is this doing in d Romance section in d first place

6 Likes

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by tempest01(m): 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
The tree branch is breaking in the second place

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
How is this romantic?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
grab snake by the tail and throw it at lion.
break branches to fight those crocs and jump inside water . smiley

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
kristina1:
How is this romantic?

it is a typical romantic scenario with naija babes.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
rafhell:
easier said than done

53 Likes

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
jeflexy:
Well, as for me, i would rather let the snake sting me so I'll die at once instead of been torn into pieces by the lion or crocodile...

If d snake sting u,u will fall into d river nd still get eaten by d crocodile
Dere is no way out of d situation

19 Likes

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
rafhell:
James Bond!!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Okay, the truth is that I can never find myself in such, when the all powerful is with me.

19 Likes

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Chanchit: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
Op, even if witches and wizards follow you from village enter jungle, they can' be this wicked to the extent of presenting you three different death penalty simultaneously.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by sixmoney(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
Disappear now

4 Likes

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Chanchit: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
rafhell:

See wetin too much Jet Li film dey cause.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by jeflexy(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
Okay, the truth is that I can never find myself in such, when the all powerful is with me.
smhh... every little thing in nigeria is religious

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by icedee1: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
You go wake up from your sleep Na,Na dream now

16 Likes

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by hatux: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
I had better hung there for life... cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by sban(m): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Shii like this makes frontpage nowadays. Space booked!

OP... This is called being in the wrong place at the right time.

In other news, vote Buhari come FeBuhari 14 and you will never be in this situation again . cheesy

4 Likes

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by wendycindy(f): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
No one is better sef
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by pussyeater(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Op! U are a dunce... If snake sting u, will u die hanging? Mumu

8 Likes

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by IAmBhijay(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
rafhell:
Oshey!!! See Actor!!! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by IAmBhijay(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
rafhell:

it is a typical romantic scenario with naija babes.
Wicked! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by jeflexy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
pussyeater:
Op! U are a dunce... If snake sting u, will u die hanging? Mumu
dont be stupid, atleast u'll die before the crocodile would feast on u...
Does a dead man feel pains

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by oshe11: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
i wil tear d pix

6 Likes

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by oshe11: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
i wil tear d man 4rm d pix

1 Like

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by CrazyScientist: 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
This is from an old textbook, its a riddle.
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Richie0974: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Yoruba films be like "ofe GBE mi fo"....

7 Likes

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Fraih(f): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
hatux:
I had better hung there for life... cheesy cheesy

Then you'd better call someone to glue the tree branches which is weak already,

1 Like

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by hatux: 6:37am On Dec 29, 2014
Fraih:

Then you'd better call someone to glue the tree branches which is weak already,
I know you gon do that for me nah.. What are friends for!

4 Likes

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by publicenemy(m): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2015
jeflexy:

I will wake up.

1 Like

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
WRONG SECTION undecided
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Maczeelly(m): 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
I will disappear

Next
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by MillionDollars: 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
I would try and shake the branch of the tree for the snake to fall and if it falls, i believe the crocodile and the lion would battle for the prey, and from there, its

ESCAPE PLAN!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tell Me What You See In This Picture / A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) / Can You Provide The Correct Answer To This Puzzle? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.