Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

......... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ......... (2223 Views)

My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell / Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back / I SAW Heaven…….by Sis. Toun Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

......... by Laird(m): 12:23am On Dec 29, 2014

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ......... by davien(m): 12:34am On Dec 29, 2014
Another "I saw heaven,please believe" thread... undecided so what becomes of Hindus that "see" brahma?

1 Like

Re: ......... by Kirinwa: 12:41am On Dec 29, 2014
I can identify with the story. Praise God!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ......... by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 29, 2014
Yea yea. It happens and I believe. As for me, the angels will have to permit me to argue because I will blatantly refuse to come back to earth. In a nutshell heaven is real.

3 Likes

Re: ......... by menix(m): 1:01am On Dec 29, 2014
@OP.. Dis ur guy u talkin abt do u know him as been righteous b4 d accident?
I nid d above answer to know my fate.
Re: ......... by honourhim: 5:45am On Dec 29, 2014
menix:
@OP.. Dis ur guy u talkin abt do u know him as been righteous b4 d accident?
I nid d above answer to know my fate.

It is the last state of your heart before you exit this world that determines where you belong.
The thief at the cross repented just close to his death.
Moreover this is a revelation and God may be using it to break his unbelieve. In this case, whether he is born again or not may not matter.
Re: ......... by Laird(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: ......... by Laird(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
THE GUYS PARENTS ARE SCRIPTURE UNION KIND OF CHRISTIANS AND HIS FATHER IS A PASTOR WHO WORKS WITH A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PARASTAL AND DOES BUSINESS AND THEIR CHURCH DOES NOT FOCUS IN MONEY AND OFFERINGS.......AND IS KIND OF DEEPER LIFE AND SCRIPTURE UNION LIKE.

THE GUY WAS LIVING A FAST LIFE AND HIS PARENTS ALWAYS USED TO TALK TO HIM.

I KNOW THE PARENTS AND THEY ARE DEEPER LIFE SCRIPTURE UNION LIKE

HE HAD OTHER REVELATIONS WHICH HE CANNOT SHARE

ACCIDENT OCCURED IN WARRI, DELTA STATE NIGERIA ON THE 21ST OF AUGUST 2014. CAR WAS A KIA RIO SILVER COLOUR ON CHEVRON RIVER THE BRIDGE ALONG DELTA BROADCASTING SERVICES EXPRESS.

HOSPITAL WAS FIRST HARVARD CLINIC CLOSE TO OLU OF WARRI PALACE AND HE WAS THEN REFERRED TO LILY CLINIC IN WARRI
Re: ......... by Laird(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
KIA COMPANY WARRI BESIDE DELTA CAREERS SECONDARY SCHOOL SAID THAT THEY CANT REPAIR THE CAR.

REPENT AND MAKE JESUS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR

PICTURES RELEASED WITH THE GUY AND HIS BROTHERS PERMISSION

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ......... by Laird(m): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
PLEASR REPENT AND FORSAKE SIN AND MAKE JESUS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ......... by PastorOluT(m): 5:09am On Dec 31, 2014
honourhim:

It is the last state of your heart before you exit this world that determines where you belong.
The thief at the cross repented just close to his death.
Moreover this is a revelation and God may be using it to break his unbelieve. In this case, whether he is born again or not may not matter.

This is not accurate according to the scriptures, "no one can enter the kingdom except they r born again (born of the water and spirit)". So its either the person was born again or not irrespective of what he saw or thought he saw.

No one should be deceived, this is the reason men live as they please procrastinating thinking they will always mk decision at the last minute. Also the bible is no longer the standard, people now believe that when ur heart is right n u are not extremely bad, then u can make Heaven.

There is only one way approved by the father n whatever else leads to destruction!
Re: ......... by honourhim: 11:22am On Dec 31, 2014
PastorOluT:

This is not accurate according to the scriptures, "no one can enter the kingdom except they r born again (born of the water and spirit)". So its either the person was born again or not irrespective of what he saw or thought he saw.

No one should be deceived, this is the reason men live as they please procrastinating thinking they will always mk decision at the last minute. Also the bible is no longer the standard, people now believe that when ur heart is right n u are not extremely bad, then u can make Heaven.

There is only one way approved by the father n whatever else leads to destruction!

Far be it from me bro. I'm not in anyway advocating that people should procastinate their repentance.
Re: ......... by PastorOluT(m): 9:31am On Jan 01, 2015
honourhim:

Far be it from me bro. I'm not in anyway advocating that people should procastinate their repentance.

Ok, bt please let us always be clear with these things that we might nt mislead people.
Re: ......... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
Just like the useless story that was circulated about an Egyptian man who buried his wife & 2 kids alive for reading the Bible.

Well, I'm not surprised since Christianity itself was built on the foundation of lies.

BTW, my friend's cousin also had a revelation & saw heaven. He was having a 3some when suddenly, Angel Michael appeared and said to him; "Boy lemme help you out or do you want to die like General Sani Abacha? - Pathetic!

In your ignorance, keep deceiving people into believing that the only way to Heaven is through Jesus.

www.nairaland.com/690811/muslim-man-buries-wife-children

1 Like

Re: ......... by frmglorytoglory: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
I believe you . you would not go to this extent to post all these details even up to pictures if it wasn't the truth. Can u share more on the revelations he got .....everything unless of course the Lord specifically asked him not to reveal them.
I need to know the warnings the Lord has for his church that I may heed to them. The bible says do not treat prophesies with contempt......

]THE GUYS PARENTS ARE SCRIPTURE UNION KIND OF CHRISTIANS AND HIS FATHER IS A PASTOR WHO WORKS WITH A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PARASTAL AND DOES BUSINESS AND THEIR CHURCH DOES NOT FOCUS IN MONEY AND OFFERINGS.......AND IS KIND OF DEEPER LIFE AND SCRIPTURE UNION LIKE.

THE GUY WAS LIVING A FAST LIFE AND HIS PARENTS ALWAYS USED TO TALK TO HIM.

I KNOW THE PARENTS AND THEY ARE DEEPER LIFE SCRIPTURE UNION LIKE

HE HAD OTHER REVELATIONS WHICH HE CANNOT SHARE

ACCIDENT OCCURED IN WARRI, DELTA STATE NIGERIA ON THE 21ST OF AUGUST 2014. CAR WAS A KIA RIO SILVER COLOUR ON CHEVRON RIVER THE BRIDGE ALONG DELTA BROADCASTING SERVICES EXPRESS.

HOSPITAL WAS FIRST HARVARD CLINIC CLOSE TO OLU OF WARRI PALACE AND HE WAS THEN REFERRED TO LILY CLINIC IN WARRI
[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pope Said Who Am I To Judge? / Obsessed By The Song Ororo By Bro Joshua Iginla / Looking For A Very Strong Juju Priest Or Pastor Or Alfa Or Anybody That Can See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.