Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC (39818 Views)

Why I Did Not Submit My Certificates To INEC – Buhari / My Certificates Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC - See More At: Http://airload / My Certificates Consumed By Fire, Vice-president Namadi Sambo Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by redcliff: 5:29am On Dec 29, 2014
sauceny:
If truly u did graduated frm zaria university,u still could retrieve it with ur influence

Gbam.. my exact same thoughts.. he should give us the details of the fire and what year... then we can begin to dig up for more inconsistencies because a lie is never 100% covered up!

3 Likes

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by brownlord: 5:30am On Dec 29, 2014
Adewunmi84:
Let us be serious for once here.For those of you supporting Sambo,I want to ask you this?Can't he get a notification of results\statement of result for the 2 certificates or dem no dey issue notification of result/statement of result in that school?As a VP,he can even get it even if that is not possible.Why "To whom it may concerned"!!!We have been deceived a lot with his qualification.The last time I learnt about his qualification,I was made to know he had HND but not M.sc/B.sc.I don't even know where this country is heading to.I respect Sambo a lot but with this,I am dissapointed in him.Even if his certificates got burnt in 2011,he supposed to have arranged for a new one or better still get NOR/SOR if certificates cannot be re-issued.Infact oro Nigeria ti do ju su mi....May God help us..

You mean the university award HND? lobatan

Between, is this the first time of Sambo coming into politics? i thought he was a governor, i maybe wrong though.

And thought he contested 2011 with Jonathan and certificate was verified?

Now if after 2011 election, the man's house was burnt, what why are some stewpid still asking some foolish questions?

Well, here is what i think, Sambo's house was burnt in 2011, it's possible his certificate was not even in that house, but trying to play politics, to remind Nigerian's of the 2011 post election violence another opportunity to call Bull-hari a terrorist am surprised his followers are not thinking along this line but talking trash

2 Likes

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Alfred200825(m): 5:31am On Dec 29, 2014
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]TINUBU'S CERTIFICATE FORGERY[/size] BY AYODELE SAMUEL

Tinubu was not only dealing drugs, he was into forgery as well.
Na Tinubu we they discuss here?

5 Likes

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 29, 2014
Chukwugekwu:
GEJ till 2019...........

Must this kind of post be from an Igbo man?
U people r not helping this country and u guys r making mockery of ur identities. I thought u guys r the most civilized tribe in present day Nigeria until this GEJ 2019 came up.

GEJ can go beyond 2019 and u can vote for GEJ as u like; is ur choice. But if ur reason for GEJ till 2019 is based on religion and tribal sentiment then u r a disgrace to civilization and democracy.

3 Likes

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Mogidi: 5:37am On Dec 29, 2014
Alfred200825:
Na Tinubu we they discuss here?
So Tinubu's forgery should be overlooked abi?
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by brownlord: 5:38am On Dec 29, 2014
redcliff:

It beats me how a full brained human being like yourself due to whatever dont seem to question the set of people you support... Ask Sambo if his certificates were not verified by Inec in 2011... which fire are we talking here? Is it the one that killed his brother in a car crash some months back? ( For this question, you are big fat cow )You people are just so clueless.. because of whatever benefit you gain from Gejs presidency, you have sold both your morals and brains to the wind...

Because of senseless idiat like you are reasons people will think i support PDP.

Sambo's credentials was verified before 2011 election by Inec, after the election his house got burnt, he is contesting again, which require him to submit his original credentials, and the man has written to Inec those document's are not available, why don't you contact Inec to find out if he submitted his original documents before 2011 before coming out to make noise?

1 Like

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by iGeneral: 5:39am On Dec 29, 2014
Mogidi:

So Tinubu's forgery should be overlooked abi?
Is Tinubu a candidate in any election in 2015?

3 Likes

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by redcliff: 5:40am On Dec 29, 2014
PDPwayoo:

Must this kind of post be from an Igbo man?
U people r not helping this country and u guys r making mockery of ur identities. I thought u guys r the most civilized tribe in present day Nigeria until this GEJ 2019 came up.

GEJ can go beyond 2019 and u can vote for GEJ as u like; is ur choice. But if ur reason for GEJ till 2019 is based on religion and tribal sentiment then u r a disgrace to civilization and democracy.

Most people from se and ss are with gej based on tribal sentiment.. it just makes me hate nigeria more.. i swear

1 Like

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by redcliff: 5:42am On Dec 29, 2014
iGeneral:

some people are just daft.. besides tinubu sculd abroad.. do you forge foreign certificates?

4 Likes

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by NosaHenry(m): 5:43am On Dec 29, 2014
akinladejo:
Why will the crtificates burn the same time?

Something is telling me that that to whom is a toronto.

It seems you also have a problem using your brain. It is hard for you to assume that he kept them together in one place.

@topic, what did INEC use in clearing him in the previous election? Why are we making noise out of nothing. The school that issued the certificates in the first case has written to confirmed that he attended the school, is that not enough?
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Sunbassen(m): 5:43am On Dec 29, 2014
Here is my own point: was an affidavit filed immediately in 2011 or recently? If an affidavit was filed in 2011 when the incident occured, it is understandable; but if it has just been recently filed, then NA REALLY STORY FOR THE gods O

1 Like

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by redcliff: 5:45am On Dec 29, 2014
brownlord:

Because of senseless idiat like you are reasons people will think i support PDP.

Sambo's credentials was verified before 2011 election by Inec, after the election his house got burnt, he is contesting again, which require him to submit his original credentials, and the man has written to Inec those document's are not available, why don't you contact Inec to find out if he submitted his original documents before 2011 before coming out to make noise?

Which house got burnt? Shebi it was his brother that died and it was all over the news. Now his house got burnt and we did not hear? You are a dolt

3 Likes

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Mogidi: 5:46am On Dec 29, 2014
iGeneral:

Should he be allowed to get away with certificate forgery?
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by redcliff: 5:47am On Dec 29, 2014
NosaHenry:

It seems you also have a problem using your brain. It is hard for you to assume that he kept them together in one place.

@topic, what did INEC use in clearing him in the previous election? Why are we making noise out of nothing. The school that issued the certificates in the first case has written to confirmed that he attended the school, is that not enough?

This is the no2 man in the country...he could get bck d certificate with just one phone call...just one

4 Likes

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Mogidi: 5:51am On Dec 29, 2014
redcliff:

Which house got burnt? Shebi it was his brother that died and it was all over the news. [size=15pt]Now his house got burnt and we did not hear?[/size] You are a dolt

Google exist so people can do their own research before forming opinions.

Since you're too lazy to do the search yourself, here is a link telling you his house was burnt by Buhari supporters.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/vice-president-sambos-home-burnt-in-zaria/
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 29, 2014
What a country. A whole Vice-President cannot get another copy of his university diplomas.

And someone will say Nigeria is serious.

3 Likes

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by brownlord: 5:56am On Dec 29, 2014
Mogidi:

Google exist so people can do their own research before forming opinions.

Since you're too lazy to do the search yourself, here is a link telling you his house was burnt by Buhari supporters.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/vice-president-sambos-home-burnt-in-zaria/

Why waste time on that idiat

2 Likes

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by brownlord: 5:57am On Dec 29, 2014
redcliff:

This is the no2 man in the country...he could get bck d certificate with just one phone call...just one

Can you please stfu? do you know what a certificate is, you think it's like bread you just go to the shop and get right? Ode

3 Likes

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by redcliff: 5:59am On Dec 29, 2014
brownlord:

Seun allow every idiat register to this forum just to say NL has 1287698, of what use is this animal to nairaland community or Nigeria in general.

redcliff or whatever your useless name is, Bleep off my mention this morning before i go violent on you. If you think i will be the one to baby sit you and teach you like a toddler then you wasting your time. Please go play elsewhere

Little do you know kiddo... besides i made my point. Im glad you comprehend it but refuse to accept.. its your business.... keep taking your nation backwards and in the end you are only making the bed for your children and theirs to lay on....when you are older you would understand better

1 Like

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Mogidi: 5:59am On Dec 29, 2014
brownlord:

Why waste time on that idiat

Bros the thing dey vex me ja re, anyway happy New Year in advance.
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by onadana: 6:03am On Dec 29, 2014
coolGo back to your alma.mata or call the minister of Education and collect another one.After all you are VP.They can simply mail it to you.
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by brownlord: 6:03am On Dec 29, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros the thing dey vex me ja re, anyway happy New Year in advance.

Thank you sir, wish you same

1 Like

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Lexusgs430: 6:04am On Dec 29, 2014
It's not difficult. Sambo, go back to Ahmadu Bello University and request a duplicate.
Or would your excuse be that, fire also consumed the duplicates of all past and present students ?
Sambo, no let us Rambo u o !!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 29, 2014
Y are we all yelling at samba..?
Is he now immune to Fire, accident,flood or death .?
After all, news reported some years back that hoodlums burnt down his apartment...
Nevertheless, he lost his brother.
GEJ house in otuoke was not spared during noah's flood of 2012.
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by brownlord: 6:05am On Dec 29, 2014
redcliff:

Little do you know kiddo... besides i made my point. Im glad you comprehend it but refuse to accept.. its your business.... keep taking your nation backwards and in the end you are only making the bed for your children and theirs to lay on....when you are older you would understand better

See mumu, e be like your head no correct this morning abi?
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 29, 2014
MissMeiya:
What a country. A whole Vice-President cannot get another copy of his university diplomas.

And someone will say Nigeria is serious.
grin grin grin grin

America will know
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by memnon37(m): 6:15am On Dec 29, 2014
jmaine:

http://www.nigerianews24.com/articles/rioters-burn-sambo-na%E2%80%99abba%E2%80%99s-houses

Can we all keep quiet now . . . . .

so since then a whole vice president couldnt have gotten a replacement ...knowing fully well that the position he occupies is quite sensitive and can be called upon at anytime to display them. it is inept stupidity for a man with such position to stand at this crucial time and still say his certificate got burnt. how do we know the certificates are genuine ...how do we know it wasnt his own rioters that set fire to the building so that he will have a story to quote now....it is because of this type of arrant nonsense that a person without certificate can rule this country and nobody will say a word. im so mad at the fact that he could be saying this now....in my humble opinion that guy is a fraud and it shows he doesnt have any real education from his time spent in office with mr president....nothing to show.

2 Likes

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Seyrexolad2706: 6:15am On Dec 29, 2014
Rubbish Sambo and his oga at the top. Na nw he knw say Dem burn hin certificate. Sai Buhari! grin

1 Like

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by adebisiolumide5(m): 6:16am On Dec 29, 2014
Na lie!!!!!!
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by chyket(m): 6:23am On Dec 29, 2014
His house in kaduna got burnt earlier in the year and I guess thats where he lost the certificates.INEC already has copies of the certificates from 2011which must have been verified so I think this is a non issue.
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 29, 2014
brownlord:

You mean the university award HND? lobatan

Between, is this the first time of Sambo coming into politics? i thought he was a governor, i maybe wrong though.

And thought he contested 2011 with Jonathan and certificate was verified?

Now if after 2011 election, the man's house was burnt, what why are some stewpid still asking some foolish questions?

Well, here is what i think, Sambo's house was burnt in 2011, it's possible his certificate was not even in that house, but trying to play politics, to remind Nigerian's of the 2011 post election violence another opportunity to call Bull-hari a terrorist am surprised his followers are not thinking along this line but talking trash
guy,I learnt he graduated from a polytechnic..Don't miscontrue me oga Ade..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Record Of Obasa As A Lawyer In Our Registry - Supreme Court / Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba / Obi's Supporter Deletes Tweet About 19 States Won, ANAP Calls It False Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.