Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC (39831 Views)

Why I Did Not Submit My Certificates To INEC – Buhari / My Certificates Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC - See More At: Http://airload / My Certificates Consumed By Fire, Vice-president Namadi Sambo Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by brownlord: 6:24am On Dec 29, 2014
Adewunmi84:
guy,I learnt he graduated from a polytechnic..Don't miscontrue me oga Ade..

Aii then.
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by BrokenTV: 6:24am On Dec 29, 2014
nduchucks:

CHOI!!! See defense. cheesy
What are you insinuating are you trying to say that his house was not burn in that election.
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by tola9ja: 6:25am On Dec 29, 2014
grin grin

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by oathman(m): 6:26am On Dec 29, 2014
Be careful your excellency mr vice-p, because the fire that consume your certificate may soon consume you....
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by ahizih(m): 6:26am On Dec 29, 2014
merieam16:
Lies lies everywhr frm dis clueless govt,y is INEC requestin 4 his result nw?
Is for clearance dear,you must attain some level of academic height before you can contest in some certain positions in the land,in this regard you must provide all the necessary certificates to back them up. eg you cannot be an o'level holder and contest for governorship position

1 Like

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 29, 2014
brownlord:

Aii then.
Good of you..
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 29, 2014
I need to understand the focal point of this argument; Are we arguing that he has no certificates or fire did not consume his certificates?

It might interest you to know that a certificate is issued only once. whoever is not satisfied by his explanation can contact ABU senate for verification.

Smart move by Sambo to remind Nigerians of the post elections violence in 2011 premeditated by Buhari/Bakare's utterances.

A whole lot of us are blinded by mere political interest and have refused to be objective on issues because of our party affiliations.

Majority of voters are not on Nairaland and let us not be fooled by what we read in this forum.

1 Like

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 29, 2014
DrWise:
I need to understand the focal point of this argument; Are we arguing that he has no certificates or fire did not consume his certificates?

It might interest you to know that a certificate is issued only once. whoever is not satisfied by his explanation can contact ABU senate for verification.

A whole lot of us are blinded by mere political interest and have refused to be objective on issues because of our party affiliations.

You must not be a graduate.

Majority of voters are not on Nairaland and let us not be fooled by what we read in this forum.

You sound worried.

2 Likes

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by allbright(m): 6:38am On Dec 29, 2014
No wonder he is so dull, he is a toronto graduate. grin
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 29, 2014
MissMeiya:

You must not be a graduate.

You sound worried.

Sorry Dear. I do not join issues with fishbrains.

Good morning.
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Dreyl(m): 6:43am On Dec 29, 2014
Richiy:
I never thought I would use this slang, but...Story for the gods!!!
go to romance section Asap!
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 29, 2014
DrWise:

Sorry Dear. I do not join issues with fishbrains.

Good morning.

Did you know that "to join issues" is incorrect English? Look it up. How ironic.

1 Like

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by darepoju(m): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2014
his certificates got burnt!
well that's bad..
but good enough the institution(s) never denied his attendance.....
is that not simple enough guys?
Haba! let's grow up and behave civilised pls....

Are u INEC? NO? THEY AV BEEN DOING THEIR HOME WORK AND SOME BACKGROUND CHECKS...

just chill pls...

#VoteWisely
#VoteJona+Sambo
period!

1 Like

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by bibiking7(m): 7:00am On Dec 29, 2014
so what. People's certificates get burnt. Some people's nysc cert got burnt while trying to laminate it. The man has said that his certificate got burnt, let's leave it at that. We don't have to use every single ish to campaign. Besides, He has been the most low key VP ever. For me, it's like he doesn't exist. Infact, people should use the phrase "I dey low key like sambo". Lemme even Google his picture to see what he looks like.
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 29, 2014
Ok o.what's the problem with our leaders and their chicken brain?Toronto buddy.anyway Prof. Oshinbajo's certificate is well-kept.
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by watered(m): 7:01am On Dec 29, 2014
redcliff:

It beats me how a full brained human being like yourself due to whatever dont seem to question the set of people you support... Ask Sambo if his certificates were not verified by Inec in 2011... which fire are we talking here? Is it the one that killed his brother in a car crash some months back? You people are just so clueless.. because of whatever benefit you gain from Gejs presidency, you have sold both your morals and brains to the wind...
I'm one out of many Nigerians who had prepared to vote for Buhari but an Islamic cleric who wears 'a never touch the floor trouser' said that and I quote "Its a sin for muslims to vote non-muslims" on his twitter handle just yesterday. That sentimental post got our imaginations at work so we have to become sentimental and vote back our own into office. Because for me its a sin for my kind of person to vote a fulani man other than a non-fulani.

GEJ till 2019, haters can head for Sambisa forest
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by omusiliyu(m): 7:01am On Dec 29, 2014
WTF! What of Mrs Helen Godswil of UPN?
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by watered(m): 7:04am On Dec 29, 2014
darepoju:
his certificates got burnt!
well that's bad..
but good enough the institution(s) never denied his attendance.....
is that not simple enough guys?
Haba! let's grow up and behave civilised pls....

Are u INEC? NO? THEY AV BEEN DOING THEIR HOME WORK AND SOME BACKGROUND CHECKS...

just chill pls...

#VoteWisely
#VoteJona+Sambo
period!
Better pikin, see as u be like ur mama pikin. May you live long my brother!!!

1 Like

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by tpia2005: 7:06am On Dec 29, 2014
Omotolu:
Ok o.what's the problem with our leaders and their chicken brain?Toronto buddy.anyway Prof. Oshinbajo's certificate is well-kept.

In a fireproof box?

Or what are you implying.
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by nduchucks: 7:09am On Dec 29, 2014
mikeansy:

http://www.nigerianews24.com/articles/rioters-burn-sambo-na%E2%80%99abba%E2%80%99s-houses

I don't know of any other occasion in which Sambo's house got burnt. but the man filed his documents quietly and stating why he could not present his actual certificate without pointing fingers. But some people are trying to play politics with it and I am just reminding everyone that if we dig further the opposition may not like to hear the true story.

grin grin grin

hmmmm, another obvious truth that you and other Sambo defenders are avoiding like a plague is that, Sambo's educational institution(s) was/were not burnt down. Why didn't Sambo obtain another copy knowing fully well that he'd need the certificate(s) for INEC filings? A simple phone call would have done the trick.

Please stop defending this man. At the very least, he like his boss, is very lazy, irresponsible, and clueless, and at worst, he has no certificate to produce.
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by watered(m): 7:11am On Dec 29, 2014
allbright:
No wonder he is so dull, he is a toronto graduate. grin
Is this one okay? Sambo is 'so dull' yet he's your vice president and you are so smart and he got your vote.
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Drdreluv: 7:11am On Dec 29, 2014
BrokenTV:
Is house was burn 2011 post election violence. Maybe that's when it happended.
WITH ALL HIS MONEY HE CANT EVEN BUY A FIRE PROOF CABINET TO SECURE HIS CERTIFICATE THIS SHOW THE LEVEL OF HIS STUPIDITY

1 Like

Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by stayblack: 7:11am On Dec 29, 2014
who is this sambo of a monkey self.tell this guy we know everythin.nor be today.
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by spenca: 7:11am On Dec 29, 2014
mikeansy:
If my suspicions are right, this certificates got burnt by people who set his house on fire in anger that Buhari lost 2011 elections.

If this is the case I wont make too much noise about this burnt certificate if I am a Buhari supporter

FYI, The rioters are said to be attacking those who voted for the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, President Goodluck Jonathan, a southerner, rather than the other three norther candidates.
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by wazobiaN9(m): 7:13am On Dec 29, 2014
jmaine:

http://www.nigerianews24.com/articles/rioters-burn-sambo-na%E2%80%99abba%E2%80%99s-houses

Can we all keep quiet now . . . . .

U be proper mu.mu.

Guess you think people with loads of resources live like a common man like you.. Lol

I bet you that their valuables are kept in safes that are fire and bullet proof... They come in various sizes, some looking like a medium fridge with many compartments. You can acquire these safes at proper stationery stores bro... If you have the money!

My boss is not any where as rich as Sambo and he acquired one for keeping valuable items.

Pls shine your eyes and don't becom as clueless as these ogas at the top.
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by watered(m): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2014
PDPwayoo:

and u r proud of it as a Nigerian citizen? Cant u be reasonable for ones?
That is how reasonable I can be when I choose to be sentimental like the person who said "its a sin for muslims to vote non-muslims"
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by tpia2005: 7:19am On Dec 29, 2014
nduchucks:

hmmmm, another obvious truth that you and other Sambo defenders are avoiding like a plague is that, Sambo's educational institution(s) was/were not burnt down. Why didn't Sambo obtain another copy knowing fully well that he'd need the certificate(s) for INEC filings? A simple phone call would have done the trick.

Please stop defending this man. At the very least, he like his boss, is very lazy, irresponsible, and clueless, and at worst, he has no certificate to produce.

My dear, are duplicate certificate copies issued?

Please do give us the lowdown, we are all here to learn.
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by Richiy(f): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2014
Dreyl:
go to romance section Asap!

Why na?
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by tpia2005: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2014
MissMeiya:

Did you know that "to join issues" is incorrect English? Look it up. How ironic.

When a nler tells you good morning, check on your family members.

It means one or more of them has fallen into their trap.
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by ceyrahtlk(f): 7:38am On Dec 29, 2014
Good morning nairalanders,
Politics aside, I encourage every graduate in the house to get an authorized copy of his/her original certificates from the institution he or she finished from.
You can carry it around while you keep your original certificates safe and it costs only N100 to process at University of Ibadan.
Let's prevent the issues that result from burnt certificates.
Have a great day.
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by sebali: 7:40am On Dec 29, 2014
His statement of result got burnt too?
If its d case d school is supposed to have a copy of his statement of result.......cos i kn uniben has mine and wud mak a photocopy available wen i need it......abi dat copy burn too?
Re: My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC by tpia2005: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2014
Hope these freaks don't burn the issuing offices down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In China Endorse Buhari (photo) / Photos Of Armed Policemen At The National Stadium Ahead Of The Planned Protest / Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.