Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family (23921 Views)

Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter / Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter / Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by samex4rill(m): 5:31am On Dec 29, 2014
Looks like someone is trying to break the bond between David and his family and David is not ready to take it so lightly Check out is tweets

Siurce.: http://samexgist..com/2014/12/davido-rants-in-twitter-about-whoever.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by benuejosh: 6:03am On Dec 29, 2014
i sense trouble.. wizkid at it again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by samex4rill(m): 6:16am On Dec 29, 2014
benuejosh:
he do u knw its him? bad Belle ppl

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by benuejosh: 6:22am On Dec 29, 2014
samex4rill:
how do u knw its him? bad Belle ppl
wizkid has being the only person tormenting his life.

12 Likes

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by djeezy(m): 6:42am On Dec 29, 2014
benuejosh:
lol

6 Likes

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by StevinMorgan(m): 6:50am On Dec 29, 2014
benuejosh:

every thing wizkid, he should check very well, all the girls he parades about should also be blamed. Make we hear word jor!!

4 Likes

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by tpia2005: 6:56am On Dec 29, 2014
Its annoying though.

The result of unbridled envy and bad upbringing.

Why would people feel comfortable ignoring their own family and opening their bad belle eye at another person's own.

Shows something is wrong with them and they're looking for who to join them in their misery.Also,they are ashamed of their roots. Not to mention very cowardly.

Later some will start whining about why can't rich people marry poor people or why can't one tribe marry another tribe, or why can't somewhere marry somewhere.

.iwa yin ni ke wo!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by freshness2020: 7:02am On Dec 29, 2014
benuejosh:
Why are ♈όϋ taking drip for someone's illness!

9 Likes

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by alberto2k(m): 7:04am On Dec 29, 2014
#One leg uP

1 Like

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by jerryboiii(m): 7:17am On Dec 29, 2014
#BadBelle #IsAllowed

2 Likes

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by mayorjosh(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2014
#LEGEND

keep going from strength to strength

I hope solidstar and his other amateurs are learning from this guy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by jeffizy(m): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2014
mayorjosh:
#LEGEND

keep going from strength to strength

I hope solidstar and his other amateurs are learning from this guy
You call Davido a legend?

cry

17 Likes

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by samex4rill(m): 7:55am On Dec 29, 2014
djeezy:
lol
tormenting Hus life in wat way?
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by ScapeGoat(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2014
bruv dont be lonely this new year . click here
www.nairaland.com/2065908/2015-girlfriend-last-post-need#29291764
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by samex4rill(m): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2015
ScapeGoat:
bruv dont be lonely this new year . click here
www.nairaland.com/2065908/2015-girlfriend-last-post-need#29291764
ya I want to be lonely

1 Like

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 24, 2015
Abeg who is Davido, is he related Mr David Jackson? we don't know him here in Cotonou undecided

8 Likes

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by mtprofessor5(m): 9:40am On Jan 24, 2015
J

Modified

Seriously am not interested
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by davdandam(m): 9:40am On Jan 24, 2015
Space booking 101,make the comment before checking the post grin. Davido kilonshele
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2015
Ok..
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by MissyDivah(f): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2015
O.B.O

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by kekakuz(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2015
Thesame thing he has been doing in all his song

I have bigger issues on my mind

Like the whereabout of the chibok girls.

1 Like

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by mencade4: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2015
davido is right.

nigerians have bad belle......it is common in all parts of the country.

trust no one.....never reveal ur plans to any one...............the friends may kill i tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2015
#owoNiKoko

1 Like

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by ShakurM(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2015
Bringing frustrations 2 twitter always ...Davido, wetin now...na only u.

Ur arms too short 2 box oo
Just relax n keep reppin #Owonikoko

2 Likes

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by ebamma(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2015
All this small boys, after dem don take igbo finish, dem go come dey vex with their shadow

15 Likes

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by PerfumeRepublik: 9:42am On Jan 24, 2015
Whatever rocks his boat
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by Abbey2sam(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2015
samex4rill:
he do u knw its him? bad Belle ppl

bad belle..bad belle....is allow (in M.I's voice )
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by pekeyim: 9:43am On Jan 24, 2015
Ranting time!!!

But the ranting no make sense sha!!!

But who cares

#How will this decide the February elections

1 Like

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by hatux: 9:44am On Jan 24, 2015
Since when this don dey online... Imagine! Nairaland...
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by englishmart(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2015
effect of marijuana

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1980755_vido11_pngc706edbb495c6c394832106a52f600fb

I will fucck with them, but you can't fuckiing fvck with me. Coz amma fvck you too
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by l4dlaw(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2015
angryNaija full of palava + gobe. If u get moni wahala if u noget anoda wahala. Who get tym 4 my own family?

1 Like

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by Sirdayor(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2015
'cant deduce any meaning to this, may be the guy just feel like saying anything and u guys are busy here reading all sort of interpretations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Meets Whoopi Goldberg (Picture) / Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle / Bollywood Hot Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.