Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This (92020 Views)

5 Nigerian Traditional Rulers You Should Meet When You Travel... / Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by justwise(m): 7:25am On Feb 04, 2015
credibleGod:

I'm not an agent pls and my God is capital letter G not g".
credible God
not credible god.
thanks

Those dealing with you will remember this post...hopefully not too late by then.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by yehmy(m): 7:33am On Feb 04, 2015
justwise:

Those dealing with you will remember this post...hopefully not too late by then.
lol its abt sponsoring i dnt think m going to pay a dime
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by justwise(m): 7:42am On Feb 04, 2015
yehmy:

lol its abt sponsoring i dnt think m going to pay a dime

...and you think a stranger will sponsor you for free? Do you actually understand what sponsorship means?
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Emusan(m): 9:11am On Feb 04, 2015
justwise:
@Emusan

Be very careful, don't be a victim.

I gat you, thanks brother!
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by yehmy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
justwise:

...and you think a stranger will sponsor you for free? Do you actually understand what sponsorship means?
If it is God sent who knows?
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by credibleGod(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
justsmart1:

Hey bro, i need your help and advice, is it true that as a 21 year old i can't travel to dubai alone with a tourist visa, because all this agents keep telling me it's not possible, how true is that?
yes it is the truth unless you av a sponsor invitation.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Emusan(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2015
credibleGod:
yes it is the truth unless you av a sponsor invitation.

You didn't reply my post, I asked what are your terms and conditions for sponsorship?
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Gooci(m): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2015
pls guys, is the new age restrictions on Nigeria true
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by dabiggy: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
justsmart1:

Hey bro, i need your help and advice, is it true that as a 21 year old i can't travel to dubai alone with a tourist visa, because all this agents keep telling me it's not possible, how true is that?

Hi 21,years is possible, but you will be going on a double visa,thats what its called here,they normally edit a matching surname on an above 40years old passport holder,to apply for two and it would come out with both of you bearing your own surname,the older person serves as who would accompany you.it is the secret of visa agents in dubai.moreover my in laws direct employment visa came out though he's 23yrs.thats why it's alway good to do visas from dubai direct contact
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by credibleGod(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Emusan:

You didn't reply my post, I asked what are your terms and conditions for sponsorship?
Nairaland @ justwise won't encourage my explanation but I wish u good luck
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Gooci(m): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
@dabiggy, i am also 23yrs old, m planning to enter dubai in march with direct employment visa. bt i kept telling my agent to pend the visa cuz i wanted it to come out towards february ending, so that i can still arrange somethings in Nigeria in March before i leave.

bt will this new age blabla affects an employment visa

i want to tell my agent to begin work chop-chop cuz m afraid mayb dubai is planning to restrict naijas now
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Gooci(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
dabiggy:

Hi 21,years is possible, but you will be going on a double visa,thats what its called here,they normally edit a matching surname on an above 40years old passport holder,to apply for two and it would come out with both of you bearing your own surname,the older person serves as who would accompany you.it is the secret of visa agents in dubai.moreover my in laws direct employment visa came out though he's 23yrs.thats why it's alway good to do visas from dubai direct contact

someone jst explained this double-double thing to me at my workplace jst now..... he said the law(age thing) has been in place for about 2yrs already, that its not a new thing.

1 Like

Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Emusan(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
credibleGod:

Is it for him or for me?
Why can't you do your own part?
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by dabiggy: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
Gooci:
@dabiggy, i am also 23yrs old, m planning to enter dubai in march with direct employment visa. bt i kept telling my agent to pend the visa cuz i wanted it to come out towards february ending, so that i can still arrange somethings in Nigeria in March before i leave.

bt will this new age blabla affects an employment visa

i want to tell my agent to begin work chop-chop cuz m afraid mayb dubai is planning to restrict naijas now

My desr,with all humility,it wouldn't affect you,the right agents here knows what to do to secure it,no uae law states that anyone can not come on an employment visa,afterall the job age restrictions is from 18-35,yet my husband git a job there st 43 though from the u.k,things are better seen than heard,be strong and go ahead with what you are doing my dear.below is my brother in laws employment visa and he's your age mate.hes just came out.so why would they refuse you.
Gooci:

Lols... Find out very well. A nigerian is doing d work already. he's currently accommodating him nd he even acted as a guarantor for him.
Yur right about the indian thing cuz himself nd many indians registered with d company before they were later sent to AL ahli...
Jst do yur findings well. M very sure of wat m saying.
M not in dubai yet, but m sure of a nigerian working wt dubai taxi

Yes there is,he's a nigerian man from enugu state ,he has once carried me on a taxi to tasil in hyat regency. He said he came on a direct employment, that they train them once they are tested.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by justwise(m): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
credibleGod:

Yes because we don't encourage illegal activities here. If your idea is genuine and will not get somebody in trouble then feel free to help people here.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Gooci(m): 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
dabiggy:

My desr,with all humility,it wouldn't affect you,the right agents here knows what to do to secure it,no uae law states that anyone can not come on an employment visa,afterall the job age restrictions is from 18-35,yet my husband git a job there st 43 though from the u.k,things are better seen than heard,be strong and go ahead with what you are doing my dear

Thank you very much... Mayb I should go with my initial plan of february ending so that I can relax for my preparation. Infact, the age restriction update has gone viral, I jst got scared grin
Will be working my visa for the taxi soon
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by yehmy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
credibleGod:

pls m waiting for ur terms and condition abt the sponsorship
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by credibleGod(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
justwise:

Yes because we don't encourage illegal activities here. If your idea is genuine and will not get somebody in trouble then feel free to help people here.
ok
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by credibleGod(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
yehmy:
pls m waiting for ur terms and condition abt the sponsorship
I can only stand as a sponsor |guarantor to a devoted Christian or Muslim
not a drunker
not a fraudster
not a drug addict
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by worry359(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
dabiggy:

For those of you who are interested in uae taxi jobs here is an ajman job vacancy

I hope this helps our brothers who are interested in uae taxi jobs oit., more especially those that are currently in dubai

Not as simple as suggested!
UAE taxi licence is expensive and hard to get.
Who is paying for all the training and tests?

I suggest that this is a monymaking scheme to trick gullible people!
It will be pay, pay, pay when you sign up.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by mukthar2000(m): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
Thanks a lot bros for d write up
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by dabiggy: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
worry359:

Iam not sure, my dear,they know that you don't have it if you present tourist or visit visa
Why would they require visit visa or tourist visa if they wouldn't train?
I am on my husband's residence visa,i know it works ,more over I'm not asking anyone to contact me for this ,
It's on dubizzle. Com,that is no 1 uae jobs and sales website.its not for everybody but for people already in dubai cos it will be easier for them to access the company by themselves.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by worry359(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
dabiggy:

Iam not sure, my dear,they know that you don't have it if you present tourist or visit visa
Why would they require visit visa or tourist visa if they wouldn't train?
I am on my husband's residence visa,i know it works ,more over I'm not asking anyone to contact me for this ,
It's on dubizzle. Com,that is no 1 uae jobs and sales website.its not for everybody but for people already in dubai cos it will be easier for them to access the company by themselves.

It's all down to buisness and money.
To train people costs a lot of money, if a company is paying that then they must make sure of getting it back.
It is much simpler to get people to pay their own training and also take a commission.
Then if people fail or pull out the money is covered.

But let's see what turns up.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Gooci(m): 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
dabiggy:

For those of you who are interested in uae taxi jobs here is an ajman job vacancy
COMPANY NAME: Speed transport cooperation
EMPLOYMENT :full time
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE :1/2 years
MINIMUM EDUCATION :high school/secondary school
COMPANY SIEZE: 501:1000
DESCRIPTION :speed trans cooperation
CAREER LEVEL:intern/student
REQUIREMENTS : drivers licence
BENEFITS :
Yearly vacation
Vacation allowance
End of the service reward
Commission
WORKING hOURS:7:00am-2:30pm
WORKING DAYS :Sunday -thursday
WE ACCEPT :
Visit visa,tourist visa and residence visas
If you have the following requirements, kindly come to our lo action in ajman alurf inside emirate transport ,with the following
Coloured passport bio data page
Black and white passport photo(2)
And a copy of your residence,visit or tourist visa.
Office line (24hrs) 067483030
Or call ABDULLAH on 0505610188.
I hope this helps our brothers who are interested in uae taxi jobs oit., more especially those that are currently in dubai

wow.. i love this, especially the 7am-2.30pm thing

mine is 6am-6pm(everyday) according to wat i heard from my guy
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by worry359(m): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gooci:

If it looks too good to be true
then that is the time to be very carefull!
I say it will all end in tears, but let's watch and learn.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Gooci(m): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
worry359:

honestly the license thing could take 4months. the training skool na money, my guy doing it is almost rounding off, he just passed his assessment test, remaining the final road test. I will have sacrificed 5months in dubai for the training, hope to buzz there in MArch.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by dabiggy: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gooci:

I wish you all the best,goodluck my dear
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Gooci(m): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
dabiggy:

I wish you all the best,goodluck my dear
thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) / My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.