Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! (8164 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by redcliff: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

I'll pretend I didn't see this post, why d insult

Lol.
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
redcliff:

Lol.

2k phone dey make you to talk like that.
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Op if u no understand the english. U can just send a Private investigator after her if u find any fone, arrest her!

Case closed!!!
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
starlingleanets:
I'm only interpreting d contextual meaning of dat statement. Like sm1 ask of ur mum from you "Is ur mum at home?" u r expected to say Yes,she is or No,she is not but u didn't do dat instead u said "she went to market" wetyn concern market with the conversation. He asked for ur digit xo i don't have a phone should not come in at all.
bro dats true joor.
Someppl get sim but them no get fone.
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
efobiugochukwu:
bro dats true joor.
Someppl get sim but them no get fone.
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by redcliff: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

2k phone dey make you to talk like that.

Why would i buy a phone of 2k for you when we just met? Would you not term me a fool if i do that? Thats not how to chase women!
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Hedybee(f): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=redcliff post=29306680]

Why would i buy a phone of 2k for you when we just met? Would you not term me a fool if i do that? Thats not how to chase women![/quote

I won't term you a fool if the lady truly don't have a phone. It's just a gift from her admirer. You guys spend more than that trying to get her attention so what's the big here.
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Deapexboy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
If i buy her the fone hope na only my number go dey there?!!
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by redcliff: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=brito post=29307278][/quote]

This is one thing about your species you do not know.. you females reject what you do not understand.. spending money to get attention is a process. Women love processes.. buying a phone immediately you see a girl and ask for her number is an action you cannot comprehend.. and that action sets a bad antecedence for a relationship...especially when intimate intention is underlying...
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Mrwhalex(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Get her house address and visit her with a phone(brand new).
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
redcliff:

This is one thing about your species you do not know.. you females reject what you do not understand.. spending money to get attention is a process. Women love processes.. buying a phone immediately you see a girl and ask for her number is an action you cannot comprehend.. and that action sets a bad antecedence for a relationship...especially when intimate intention is underlying...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) / Lady Rocks Her Boobs As She Goes Braless In Super Hot Photoshoot / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.