Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains (51591 Views)

Tweet Of The Morning: Nigerian Trains (Screenshot) / GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains / The Trains Are Back! Nigeria Is Moving Forward! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by backtosender: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2014
look

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by backtosender: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2014
more

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 29, 2014
Jona don win again be dat.. grin

188 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by pistol: 11:59am On Dec 29, 2014
thats good.
GEJ till 2019

136 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by backtosender: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
APC will be in trouble in this election with their abandon train projects in rivers state and lagos state their supporters are quietly enjoying the new trains ignoring APC rants

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by temitemi1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
Who says this man is not coming back grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

244 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by pistol: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
from their looks in the picture ,everybody is excited and feeling the fresh air.

174 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
I hope there will be no smoking, drinking or eating eggs or smelly stuffs in the train.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Dbboy(m): 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Chei so we can now boast about train God is good

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by pimplucious: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
A single life is far more important than any amount of train or whatsoever. Even if the whole of naija is turned into a well refurbished train I don't give a damn just do something about ur cluelessness and the #ChibokGirls then u might get my support.

Untill then let only the narrow minded and intern rodents keep clamoring for a 2nd term which I doubt u will get.

72 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by PhockPhockMan: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
temitemi1:
Who says this man is not coming back grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
Mugu no get mouth.

GEJ till 2019.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by PhockPhockMan: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
pimplucious:
A single live is far more important than any amount of train or whatsoever. Even if the whole of naija is turned into a well refurbished train I don't give a damn just do something about ur cluelessness and the #ChibokGirls then u might get my support.

Untill then let only the narrow minded and intern rodents keep clamoring for a 2nd term which I doubt u will get.
Abeg comot for road.

295 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by charliebiz(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Good one. Hope to take a ride soon.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by olabukola: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Abeg comot for road.
Before train go hit am/ grin grin grin

165 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Ikengawo: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
What is wrong with the train? Some of these criticisms have no base in reality. Is it because a lot of people are on it?

Japan

UK

US

Sambisa

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ikengawo:
What is wrong with the train? Some of these criticisms have no base in reality. Is it because a lot of people are on it?

Japan

UK

US

Sambisa

My president is working

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by mekaboy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nice one but they should not have used white for the interior of the train. APC supporters will intentionally rub oil on their hands and dirty the train.

298 Likes 24 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by bondingman: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
Jonathan! U have my vote! n more

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by bondingman: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
pimplucious:
A single live is far more important than any amount of train or whatsoever. Even if the whole of naija is turned into a well refurbished train I don't give a damn just do something about ur cluelessness and the #ChibokGirls then u might get my support.

then give ur vote to d killers n chill

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by OGEmerald(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
pimplucious:

Enemy of progress .bros I have very strong rope and there's also big trees with strong branches around me,u know the rest(commit suicide) .(No hard feelings)

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
Excellent... I'm impressed by this.

34 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by ochejoseph(m): 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
It took GEJ 2 years to complete the Complex Abuja - kaduna High speed rail line with multiple state of the art train stations along the route!

It took 2 years to revive a comatose rail system bringing back the kano Lagos line which for over 18 years have been non existent 
The Enugu mass transit city rail system and the Enugu- Port harcourt rail line is up and fully delivering the desired dividends to Nigerians 

Now compare with this 

Buhari cancelled the lagos rail system initiated by Jakande a system that would have solved the grid lock issues of Lagos, today lagosians are still paying for the indiscretion of that semi literate cattle herder 

Fashola 

He seats on the largest IGR in Nigeria netting over 12 Billion excluding VAT and FGN allocation! 

He has been constructing an intercity  metro rail project for  8 good years, despite his visit to some tokunbo trains in Canada, there is still no sign of his trains 

Amaechi 

Here comes the foolish one! this one has a non functional grey matter, he has liquidated Rivers state in search of non existent positions. To date he has spent Billions on 1 KM  metro(mono) rail project that is not going anywhere leaving port harcourt in shambles 

Yet these folks go around telling people not vote Jonathan! 

May God Help us to vote wisely

241 Likes 28 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by ichidodo: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
***Dancing Azonto***

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
backtosender:
APC will be in trouble in this election with their abandon train projects in rivers state and lagos state their supporters are quietly enjoying the new trains ignoring APC rants
it has surveillance cameras ..awesome!

34 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by stebell(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
GEJ, the best Nigerian president ever liveth. Ride on wit the Fresh Air.

I wonder wat the rodents in the broom party will say.

APC=darkness.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Zaha(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Gej is working haters can run into d ocean

51 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by san316(m): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
At least these are the kinds of things we want to be seeing. I look forward to seeing this in the north too. good one.

GMB/PYO2015

20 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Algebra12: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
I don't know if its just me, but I noticed that APC supporters on NL avoid threads that depict good works from govt, but feast on any perceived negatives on the path of govt.

Opposition does not mean being enemy to progress, but providing alternative ideas to policies they disagree with. opposition doesn't have to wait till it gets into govt to effect changes, it lobbies to get its point of view to sell. Good a thing, APC has majority in the lower chamber, so what change has those thieves wrought to convince us that APC is better?

Honestly, we need to re-examine the kind of politics we play in this land.

181 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by rozayx5(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
mods please frontpage cool cool

GEJ till Tonto dike wins grammy cool

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by gunuvi(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Whoever is saying GEJ did not perform will soon be visited with the wrath of God.
Let us compare GEJ with other previous thieves that ruled this country before him especially Obasanjo and you will see that it is envy that is affecting GEJ critics.
Ride on boss! GEJ till 2019

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
I thought they said Jonathan is not working. Those Apc mongers would never come to this thread I tell you, Enemies of progress indeed. They hate Gej because of boko haram, I keep telling people that when the north is ready, boko haram would be a thing of the past. I heard some parents in the north donated their daughter for a suicide bomb mission.

57 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Ikengawo: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
mekaboy:
Nice one but they should not have used white for the interior of the train. APC supporters will intentionally rub oil on their hands and dirty the train.
rozayx5:
mods please frontpage cool cool

GEJ till Tonto dike wins grammy cool

LMFAO!! ahahah

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NLC, TUC Suspend Strike / Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.