Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains (51603 Views)

Tweet Of The Morning: Nigerian Trains (Screenshot) / GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains / The Trains Are Back! Nigeria Is Moving Forward! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by tiswell(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
pimplucious:
A single live is far more important than any amount of train or whatsoever. Even if the whole of naija is turned into a well refurbished train I don't give a damn just do something about ur cluelessness and the #ChibokGirls then u might get my support.

Untill then let only the narrow minded and intern rodents keep clamoring for a 2nd term which I doubt u will get.
u are just *one* vote,it won't stop the moving train,tis either u join or u are left behind..

Fresh air till 2019

17 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by stayblack: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
fake trains, no electricity , our sister for chibok nowhere,rams,make una dey dance wizkid.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by redcliff: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
gunuvi:
Whoever is saying GEJ did not perform will soon be visited with the wrath of God.
Let us compare GEJ with other previous thieves that ruled this country before him especially Obasanjo and you will see that it is envy that is affecting GEJ critics.
Ride on boss! GEJ till 2019

I do not blame you Nigerians..its because you have suffered so much that any singular act of kindness from your masters is seen as a world wonder. Jonathan fixes a few rail system in the country and everubody sings halelluyah and forget the highlevel of corruption, looting and siphoning of funds been done by a single man and his cohorts..although i like this development however, i do not support jonathan because he is a thief. Quote me anytime.. Mr Goodluck Jonathan is a thief.. he is busy milking you dry while giving you peanuts. Is that the definition of a leader to Nigerians? I would not be suprised if he is relected in 2015 all these rail projects would fall apart

6 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Hemanwel(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Algebra12:
I don't know if its just me, but I noticed that APC supporters on NL avoid threads that depict good works from govt, but feast on any perceived negatives on the path of govt.

Opposition does not mean being enemy to progress, but providing alternative ideas to policies they disagree with. opposition doesn't have to wait till it gets into govt to effect changes, it lobbies to get its point of view to sell. Good a thing, APC has majority in the lower chamber, so what change has those thieves wrought to convince us that APC is better?

Honestly, we need to re-examine the kind of politics we play in this land.
Ask any GMB fan who has been shouting "GMB for 2015!!" what plan his/her oga has for the country when voted in 2015,and s/he goes blank!
Until there's a better alternative,it's President Jonathan all the way!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Blackbody20(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
smh for Nigerian youths.... most of em saying GEJ till 2019 haven't even travel in a train before! Like someone said, most of you are still being fed by your parents.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by sammsimm(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
U can neva see jangaw**d esupporters commentin on such development.

#GEJTILlbuharijoinshandswitGEJtobuild9ja

5 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Blackbody20(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
redcliff:

I do not blame you Nigerians..its because you have suffered so much that any singular act of kindness from your masters is seen as a world wonder. Jonathan fixes a few rail system in the country and everubody sings halelluyah and forget the highlevel of corruption, looting and siphoning of funds been done by a single man and his cohorts..although i like this development however, i do not support jonathan because he is a thief. Quote me anytime.. Mr Goodluck Jonathan is a thief.. he is busy milking you dry while giving you peanuts. Is that the definition of a leader to Nigerians? I would not be suprised if he is relected in 2015 all these rail projects would fall apart
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
That one sef dey...
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Donbrig: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
Every bitter food is sweet to an hungry soul, says the Bible. These trains are outdated, we can do better than this. I think Nigerians wont be rejoicing if they knew the over inflated budget used in rehabilitating these trains. Nigerians should demand the total cost the govt used in rehabilitating these outdated trains. We might get the shock of our lives.

2 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by naijatruth: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
pimplucious:
A single live is far more important than any amount of train or whatsoever. Even if the whole of naija is turned into a well refurbished train I don't give a damn just do something about ur cluelessness and the #ChibokGirls then u might get my support.

Untill then let only the narrow minded and intern rodents keep clamoring for a 2nd term which I doubt u will get.
See enemy of progress shouting progressive.
GEJ till 2019.
Haters like you are free to hug transformer for all I care.

8 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by atlwireles: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
emeka2847:

ALL THESE 419 INTERNET PROJECTS.
ABEG DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS TRAVELLED IN THIS TRAIN.

Who will save this one shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by agabaI23(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
pimplucious:

This is really hilarious! I think you should learn to appreciate in your life the 'smaller' things so that you can get 'bigger'ones.

5 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Jimohsunday: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nice move in the right direction my humble president I see you are doing it and I belief u will do more for the second time. With this road congestion in the road as well reduce unemployment.

2 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by otiigba1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
undecided I hope the train is safe to get on, i am not getting on it until health and safety is satified and oh! Beware of pick pockets
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Zellie: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
mekaboy:
Nice one but they should not have used white for the interior of the train. APC supporters will intentionally rub oil on their hands and dirty the train.
grin grin grin
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Atigba: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
Gej till 2019

3 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Feraz(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dreyl:
The train dosen't look spectacular like that of Uk and Us, really i don't know why these people celebrate mediocre.
Akereconfi, you're needed to reply the above post I quoted. Thank you.

As much as I love how the trains have been brought back, please, the yellow line normally at train stations should replace the green and white colors as it is standard practice the world over and let us try to enlighten Nigerians on why we need a maintenance culture.

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by lekkie073(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
Blackbody20:
smh for Nigerian youths.... most of em saying GEJ till 2019 haven't even travel in a train before! Like someone said, most of you are still being fed by your parents.
must u travel on a train to confirm its authenticity....

3 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Atigba: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
pimplucious:

Tell the born to rule to stop killing themselves

5 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Sajio(m): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
pimplucious:

Hmmmmm, terrorism is everywhere in the world.. Nigeria is not the first place and beside Gej is not the founder and been fighting tooth and nail to put an end to it! let's be truthful for once ooo, Gej is working. who do u blame for isis? does it mean the government is not working hard to stop them? Instead, they are waxing stronger as the they goes bye.. the northerners allowed bokoharam in their region in the first place. is only them that can help the government to flush Bh out of their zones.. when militants were operating.. did u hear nor see Obj in the creek but he used the state governors to calm it down.. Ya'adua did same too!! so forget about those crabs...

5 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by upcrown2512(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
[My brother there is differences between reality and propaganda.
People are are not only wise but WISER now, I bet U.
When things are made available we fill the pulse and not picture.
The pulse we fill as at today in Lagos is that of BRT buses.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
pimplucious:

lmao... dis one is so pained!!! Oga calm down before ur chest swell up.

4 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by wilcox(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
This APC folks reminds me of my secondary school days when I had many enemies, just because I was doing well in class more than them

7 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by M4gunners: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
GEJ IS THE BEST NIGERIA CAN WISH OF.

7 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by redcliff: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Donbrig:
Every bitter food is sweet to an hungry soul, says the Bible. These trains are outdated, we can do better than this. I think Nigerians wont be rejoicing if they knew the over inflated budget used in rehabilitating these trains. Nigerians should demand the total cost the govt used in rehabilitating these outdated trains. We might get the shock of our lives.

Thats the exact same message imtrying to pass across to some folks here who just talk from the basic peripheric understanding they have

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by salt1: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
redcliff:

And is thiS a better option? Hear what they think

''When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern christian or muslim minority tribe.

The Christians in the north such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the north, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.

They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.

Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio.

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing islam on them by force.

It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue.

No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa's biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.

Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us.

We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.

If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge.

Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories.''- ALIYU GWARZO

3 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by kennykg(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
wow this really lovely
we can just seat in the train and forget about chibok sisters,increase in fuel price,increase unemployment ,bad health and education, epileptic electricity , government officials looting public funds but not stealing , our parents not been paid salaries and pension, our brothers and sisters can't afford 3 square meals but one man gets millions allocated for his feeding ......

thanks Oga jona

mtcheeeeeew

he has done enuf, let someone else try their best then we can evaluate if jona or whoever becomes the next president did better, after 7year

the banana is getting spoilt you say its getting ripe

2 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Abduletudaye(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
ichidodo:
***Dancing Azonto***

Dafuq? undecided
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by mekaboy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Donbrig:

The budget was inflated cool, the Nigerians who have found this alternative means of transport dont care as long as they arrive their destination safely.

Abacha stole more than anyone can inflate while buhari watched and did not invest in rails. Buhari actually cancelled the rail and water projects in lagos. So if Gej decided to embezzled the funds without reviving the rail nothing will happen.

He is not the first president to loot. After all with all the looting abacha did, buhari called him a saint.

For the fact that the rail line have come alive after more than 20yrs , should be celebrated. Rome was not built in a day.

7 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Mistermamus(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
johnmartus:
rat hole
don't be a sadist my bro appreciate good tin wen u see 1
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by tit(f): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
the enemies of progress are stammering.
they are grasping at straw!
their eyes are blinking.
they do not know if they should cry.

6 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by flexing11(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
SuperMartins:
Jona don win again be dat.. grin
dat is d reaso* we are backward cos of pple like u,,,trai* is ur problem we* d eco*omic is melti*g dow* ever*da*,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal / How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.