Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki (38400 Views)

SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) / Random Photos Of Some Beautifully Decorated Areas In Lagos / Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by flexing11(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
lekki, lol, is like is *ot realli safe to sta* i* dat area agai*,but i*i edo just boug*t a duplex from dere *ot quite lo*g,,,,,,,,
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by RebelLeader15(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
lanxlot:
doh d disadvantages r enormous. but this event presents 2 major advantages to d pple.....Xpecially d poor.

1, no need go de go 1 beach, Or resort....de go de pay gate fee upon entry. jux go to dox affected places n av fun...lots of it....+ it has no restriction. u can go as early as u want n leave wen u deem it Fit to do so.

2, Remember to go with ur fishing hook n net so dat while at it.....I.e, while u r avin fun, u can get lots of fish 4 d new-yr celebration.
If you aren't the biggest fool, then you must be competing for the post of the biggest fool on NL

I Hon(Chief) Agbalowomeri RebelLeader15 wish to announce to the public that I am the proud owner of the 3 spaces.

I booked and have paid for it....

So beware of 419 including my son KAMORU (Omo ale jatijati)

If you are interested in buying any of the space, pls call my number 08169343652

Hon(Chief) Agbalowomeri RebelLeader15 announcing for the Family

omi yale finally
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by leshluap(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
oduastates:
Drainage to stop an ocean?
. No mind them, its "embankment" not "drainage" pls tell dem...
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by KingTom(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
oduastates:
Drainage to stop an ocean?
No mind the mumus grin
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by ifyalways(f): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
People that went to build houses at inside Elegushi,Alpha beach knew they were seating on a time bound. This is a disasater waiting to happen.

PS: Alpha beach is actually lekki 2, Lekki 1 ends at Ikate round about. smiley
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by KingTom(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
RebelLeader15:
If you aren't the biggest fool, then you must be competing for the post of the biggest fool on NL

I Hon(Chief) Agbalowomeri RebelLeader15 wish to announce to the public that I am the proud owner of the 3 spaces.

If you are interested in buying any of the space, pls call my number 08169343652

omi yale finally
This is really tragic, Lekki will never be the same.

Hon. RebelLeader15 I chief Aorinde AKA Omo Gbogbo Eleyi wish to announce that we shall be confisticating your Lands because you have not been paying your SB.AN dues.

Our President His Excellency Dr. Englishmart and Vice President Hon. Iceberylin have blacklisted you.

Also our Spiritual leader Sir. Chimerase2 also has a case with you, as it was revealed that you have not paid your spiritual fees for two months now.

Signed Prof. Tom
Secretary General SB.AN

K . T B

grin grin grin
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by horlarswitmie(f): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
slimfit1:
Even Nigerian rich men and women don't know anything about drainage do we know anything at all in this country.

Fact

1 Like

Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by duni04(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
mekaboy:
Im sure GEJ has a hand in this. since he came into power there has been overflow, this did not happen during buhari era. Na corruption dey cause am.

When buhari is elected president he will calm the sea and stablize global oil price.

Sai buhari.
grin grin grin
U should get an award for this!

1 Like

Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by juman(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
What a country!

nigerian "leaders".
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by RebelLeader15(m): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
KingTom:

This is really tragic, Lekki will never be the same.

Hon. RebelLeader15 I chief Aorinde AKA Omo Gbogbo Eleyi wish to announce that we shall be confisticating your Lands because you have not been paying your SB.AN dues.

Our President His Excellency Dr. Englishsmart and Vice President Hon. Iceberylin have blacklisted you.

Also our Spiritual leader Sir. Chimerase2 also has a case with you, as it was revealed that you have not paid your spiritual fees for two months now.

Signed Prof. Tom
Secretary General SB.AN

K . T B

grin grin grin
badoo, u don kill me ooo

I don laugh my belle scatter here.

U funny DIE

Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by ellahzy(f): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
Eeeyahh
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by KingTom(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
RebelLeader15:
badoo, u don kill me ooo

I don laugh my belle scatter here.

U funny DIE

Hon. you have been warned, make person no arrest you for trespassing o grin
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by chamboy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
mekaboy:
Im sure GEJ has a hand in this. since he came into power there has been overflow, this did not happen during buhari era. Na corruption dey cause am.

When buhari is elected president he will calm the sea and stablize global oil price.

Sai buhari.
The Songo doing u is high on Origin
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by RebelLeader15(m): 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
KingTom:
Hon. you have been warned, make person no arrest you for trespassing o grin
this guy, you nor dey fear ni?

I Hon(Chief HERBALIST) Agbalowomeri RebelLeader15 wish to announce to the general public that I am the proud owner of the 3 spaces.

So beware of 419s including my son KAMORU (Omo ale jatijati) and Nairaland

Hon(Chief HERBALIST) Agbalowomeri RebelLeader15 announcing for the Family
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by armadeo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
benzion72:

Goodluck to you

Good luck to me.
Goodluck to everybody
Godluck alpha beach.
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by femikay149(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
slimfit1:
Even Nigerian rich men and women don't know anything about drainage do we know anything at all in this country.

bro this is not about drainage ...Even if u dig drainage in that area u can not dig more few meters before u find water...All that area is waterlogged and not even safe for habitation

The Govt can try to shield the community by building barriers with latest technology by the shore or just simply evacuate the area
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by slimfit1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
femikay149:

bro this is not about drainage ...Even if u dig drainage in that area u can not dig more few meters before u find water...All that area is waterlogged and not even safe for habitation

The Govt can try to shield the community by building barriers with latest technology by the shore or just simply evacuate the area

I agree with you brother but there are ways around it i can tell you that. I'm not an engineer, but if my house was involved I will find a solution about it at least to reduce the impact it would have on my property.

1 Like

Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by Hollawaley(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
justscorch:

Sai = abokii

diafore Sai Buhari = abokii Buhari

Common sense things
heyy.....that didn't warrant for an insult so pull your head outta your pants...dork!

1 Like

Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
mekaboy:

Sai buhari.

Since buhari is gonna stablize global oil price and also calm the sea then im sure he is also gonna promise finding the missing malaysian flight and bring back all its missing passengers bck to their families since these are things that happened under gej's watch.
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by anonimi: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
femikay149:

It is SIMPLY about drainage.
No more! No less!!

However it is NOT about simple drainage. It has to be SPECIAL drainage adapted to the terrain that is below (or just slightly above) sea level.
Amsterdam, Venice, London, New Orleans are just a few cities that have similar geographical situation but some have turned their drainage systems (CANALS) into veritable money-spinning tourist attractions - Venice for example & their famous boats (GONDOLAS)

[img]http://4.bp..com/-SvY7-zwmiK8/TcFBDGcNArI/AAAAAAAAACw/pjmkXPvY_f8/s1600/Wedding+in+Venice.jpg[/img]

Even right here in Lagos STATE we have had land reclaimed from the sea- parts of VI and Ikoyi plus Banana Island.
So

What is becoming more obvious through these citizen photo-journalists is the FRAUD and outright SCAM that the Tinubu-Fashola administration for almost 16 years in Lagos has been. angry

The only progress these progreTHIEVES have made is to increase IGR from our pockets, wallets, handbags and bags by over 34 times from N7.2 billion in 1999 to N246 billion in 2013 shocked

#Change_Lagos_2015
Join us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by dabrake(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Keneking:
Office of the First Lady of Nigeria

Dude, are you serious?

1 Like

Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by Collins0609(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
mekaboy:

Idiot
Sai buhari.
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by SupremeTeam: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
promisechild:
And later on some bigots will say GEJ is working.

vote buhari 4 change

permanence is an illusion

ediot

1 Like

Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
funkiebully:

Lol, What a sarcasm grin

And to think that most of the likes would definitely come from some APC buffons who would think that the comment was in their favor! cheesy illiterates grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by Oilandgas1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
You guys should not worry Buhari will take care of that when he assumes office come 2015

Sai Buhari

idan ba Buhari zan fada cikin rijiyar
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by justscorch: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hollawaley:
heyy.....that didn't warrant for an insult so pull your head outta your pants...dork!

Niggaa u bengay
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
slimfit1:
see how u dey display ur naivety publicly.
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by Hollawaley(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
justscorch:

Niggaa u bengay
dude...trust me one more word and you'll be AWOL
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by BigBen10: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
lekhane:
There is no how you can control water, if you think you did, its only a matter of time. But I believe my governor is still working
Eko oni baje o

we are humans. we are smart. check how Netherlands have tamed water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by slimfit1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
DBlackCeazer:
see how u dey display ur naivety publicly.

You can deceive yourself I will not deceive myself.
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
Terry68:

So Buhari don turn Jesus ni... He should go first and calm Boko Hram then I will Vote him. He should start working than babbling.GEJ till 2019

You obviously don't get the sarcasm.
Re: See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki by Revolva(m): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked even for this harmattan dry season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra / Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date / Two Ladies Die After Partying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.