Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,503 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:45 PM

Direct Entry Admission 2015 - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Admission 2015 (122390 Views)

Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / Unn's Direct Entry Admission List Is Out / Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by tundeks: 9:15am On May 18, 2015
dahdah:

What experience are u saying?? Guy the cyber cafe guy won't tell u he choose the 'OTHER DIPLOMA' option for you instead of the JAMB/MPCE OPTION, that's why your jamb number wasn't required while registering . Don't come here and complain when the school detect during screening that u have ND and not Diploma .

Note... I stay in a Jamb accredited centre and run a cyber cafe as well
Jamb database is just a crazy nigga, at the end if the system discover, it, ll cancel d admission processing

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dipnik(m): 9:39am On May 18, 2015
DoGood66:
Hello pls I need your assistance, I finish my ND at kwara poly com. Sci. With upper credit but my problem is my jamb reg no admission status show no admission given yet. Can I go on with the DE registration because I don't understand this regularisation of a thing, is it for part time student... I need details. Thanks
sorry, u cant go on with the registration without your jamb number being regularised.
Dont be deceived by agents in the café,they only wanna get paid by rendering the wrong service for you. Be wise.

Jamb ma probably extend the closing date for registration, so you may go on with the regularisation process.

Go to your school and meet ur HOD , he'll put u thru the regularisation process accordingingly..
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by IDFWU(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2015
Bro put me through I need 2 register but it seems everything has changed unlike last year. U just register and a reg number is generated 4u. What is this jamb no regularisation?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by IDFWU(m): 10:08am On May 18, 2015
spenca:

You can't register for DE without a previous jamb reg number,not applicable to all tho but applicable to you , you don't have to submit transcript at jamb office but just your chosen institution, all you need to take to change office is a copy of DE slip, a copy of o levels and a copy of statement of result/transcript if available .
Spenca what's this reg no stuff all about? Wasn't like this last year, after registration the system generates a reg no 4u not u bring a unique reg no from home. Hey I'm so confused now. Pls explain 2me better or if u don't mind let's talk on BBM pls #MySignature
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dipnik(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2015
IDFWU:
Bro put me through I need 2 register but it seems everything has changed unlike last year. U just register and a reg number is generated 4u. What is this jamb no regularisation?
add me on bbm pin.......my pin : 52F0BD7A
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by spenca: 2:12pm On May 18, 2015
IDFWU:

Spenca what's this reg no stuff all about? Wasn't like this last year, after registration the system generates a reg no 4u not u bring a unique reg no from home. Hey I'm so confused now. Pls explain 2me better or if u don't mind let's talk on BBM pls #MySignature

You need the jamb reg number of your previous degree.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by sunkay539(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2015
Afternoon room, pls have been trying to register for Direct entry and I keep receiving this message, There is no row at position 1, what should I do? Finished my ND @ the polytechnic of Ibadan with upper credit
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dahdah: 2:41pm On May 18, 2015
sunkay539:
Afternoon room, pls have been trying to register for Direct entry and I keep receiving this message, There is no row at position 1, what should I do?

This is strange, Call 07069340913
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by bawz012(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2015
Hi guys... a guy wants to reg for DE. he did JAMB 2010 and was admitted by JAMB to a polytechnic but he snubbed d admission, then 2012 he did JAMB and he was given admission by the school and not JAMB, which means he needs to be regularised to proceed for DE.
my question is that... can he use the first JAMB reg number that JAMB gave him admission with, though he didn't attend the school... but d admission is still valid.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by spenca: 5:11pm On May 18, 2015
bawz012:
Hi guys... a guy wants to reg for DE. he did JAMB 2010 and was admitted by JAMB to a polytechnic but he snubbed d admission, then 2012 he did JAMB and he was given admission by the school and not JAMB, which means he needs to be regularised to proceed for DE.
my question is that... can he use the first JAMB reg number that JAMB gave him admission with, though he didn't attend the school... but d admission is still valid.

Nope he can't
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by werg(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2015
Pls any kwara poly student on this forum? Needs assistance about regularisation in the school. Kindly help with d direct office to go to sort out problem to reduce stress..coz registration date is close n I do not stay in Ilorin for me to make it ASAP n if possible can gimme ur numba or mail to talk to u directly
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dipnik(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2015
sunkay539:
Afternoon room, pls have been trying to register for Direct entry and I keep receiving this message, There is no row at position 1, what should I do? Finished my ND @ the polytechnic of Ibadan with upper credit
go fr jamb regularisation. dnt waste tym.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dipnik(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2015
werg:
Pls any kwara poly student on this forum? Needs assistance about regularisation in the school. Kindly help with d direct office to go to sort out problem to reduce stress..coz registration date is close n I do not stay in Ilorin for me to make it ASAP n if possible can gimme ur numba or mail to talk to u directly
relax bro.......Jamb knws so many people av nt registered due to d regularisation stuff, be rest assured dey r gona extend the closing date, so b fast abt ur processing.....
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by bawz012(m): 5:35pm On May 18, 2015
spenca:

Nope he can't
y do u think so.... expantiate pls
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dipnik(m): 6:40pm On May 18, 2015
bawz012:

what's dere to xpantiate on, he ddnt av any certificate via d first jamb num e was talking abt. u cant reap whr u ddnt sow na...haba....
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dipnik(m): 6:45pm On May 18, 2015
bawz012:

its like u guys dnt knw dat apart frm ur sch , Jamb also has ur details as u go on. y do u think we ar askd to go fr regularisation? Jamb doesnt recognise us as students, and as a matter of fact, d ND we hold remains invalid until after regularisation.... Jamb z nli tryna elp our career. #peace
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by spenca: 6:46pm On May 18, 2015
bawz012:

Because he didn't gain admission through it.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by fineyemi(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2015
ishola075:
Hello everyone: Pls I will urge all candidate registering for 2015 direct entry that jamb registration number is no more needed, I did my D.E reg yesterday and there is noting like jamb reg number, Pls if u are having issue b4 try and go back for ur reg, it's will be successful. No dulling moment guysssssssss
Mumu! U choose other diploma n u ar applyin wit Ond. Its better u go through d normal regularization. If u dnt see d result of wat u did just nw den it will b on wen u ar chekin ur admission status on jamb site. Most of u guys dnt knw anytin.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by fineyemi(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2015
If u dnt hav a jamb reg number. Go do a regularization. For dose of u tinkin u ar smart, am sowi to say u ar nt as smart as jamb. D other diploma option is for aspirant applyin wit a university diploma. And dey hav a certificate to show for it. Plssssss! Go through d normal procedure so ur admission won't b cancelled. After u must hav applied for ur postDE in ur various skul. D skul is still gonna take d list of admitted DE aspirant to jamb n jamb will do dere own screenin b4 grantin u admission. Its better u go through d normal regularization procedure if u dnt hav d reg num. If u outsmart jamb n u dnt see d result of wat u did den it will b on wen u ar chekin ur admission status on jamb site.( I.e admission cancelled). Most of u guys dnt knw anytin.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by spenca: 7:20am On May 19, 2015
fineyemi:
Mumu! U choose other diploma n u ar applyin wit Ond. Its better u go through d normal regularization. If u dnt see d result of wat u did just nw den it will b on wen u ar chekin ur admission status on jamb site. Most of u guys dnt knw anytin.

Make your point like a matured man, you needed not to insult.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by harrysterol(m): 7:38am On May 19, 2015
spenca:

Make your point like a matured man, you needed not to insult.
which school are you applying to? U sound polite
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by yehmy(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2015
beshiman:
In fact, I count this to be unfair!
Why should JAMB be requesting for JAMB Reg. No for DE registration?

Is it every qualified applicants that passed through Full Time Programme?
Even those that passed through Full Time Programme are still havimg issues with their JAMB Reg. Number.
This is not a justified development.
It is better they reverse the JAMB Reg. No Issue and allow qualified applicants to apply as they do before.
God Bless Nigeria!
it is fair, cuz if u fail to regularize u will not be able to go for NYSC ask people going for service that did HND but do not have jamb reg.no what they are facing
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by modinat159: 11:36am On May 19, 2015
When is the direct entry form closing plz
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by DoGood66: 12:09pm On May 19, 2015
Hello NL; Pls can the regularisation be done in jamb office Need urgent reply
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by DoGood66: 2:49pm On May 19, 2015
Hello NL; I need answer urgently, I finish my ND from The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. Statistics (Distinction). The problem is my jamb registration number admission status show I was given Quantity Survey to study; Now my question is can I go on with my DE registration? If NO, can the regularisation be done in jamb office or Is it compulsory I go back to my school for the regularisation? Thanks
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by spenca: 3:20pm On May 19, 2015
harrysterol:
which school are you applying to? U sound polite

Uniosun
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Realrex(m): 5:48pm On May 19, 2015
DoGood66:
Hello NL; I need answer urgently, I finish my ND
from The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. Statistics
(Distinction). The problem is my jamb registration
number admission status show I was given Quantity
Survey to study; Now my question is can I go on with
my DE registration? If NO, can the regularisation be
done in jamb office or Is it compulsory I go back to
my school for the regularisation? Thanks
my dear you don't have any problem,i registered last week and i had same issue like yours i studied SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS but when i checked my admission status it was showing ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS but i proceeded with the registration and it went through so go and do your registration you don't need that regularization stuff.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Hefheluv(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2015
I was told they have took the list of those who submitted their detail to admin office at poly ibadan for d de regularization to abuja on thursday and the person havent return that was the new i got on lastweek. U can hook me up on 08063699920 on whatsapp for more discussion. I too want to regularize my own also and have submitted since late april
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by DoGood66: 6:55pm On May 19, 2015
dipnik:
sorry, u cant go on with the registration without your jamb number being regularised.
Dont be deceived by agents in the café,they only wanna get paid by rendering the wrong service for you. Be wise.

Jamb ma probably extend the closing date for registration, so you may go on with the regularisation process.

Go to your school and meet ur HOD , he'll put u thru the regularisation process accordingingly..
thanks for the information, I really appreciate it
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by DoGood66: 6:57pm On May 19, 2015
Realrex:
my dear you don't have any problem,i registered last week and i had same issue like yours i studied SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS but when i checked my admission status it was showing ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS but i proceeded with the registration and it went through so go and do your registration you don't need that regularization stuff.
merci bro
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by princedare(m): 7:06pm On May 19, 2015
Hefheluv:
I was told they have took the list of those who submitted their detail to admin office at poly ibadan for d de regularization to abuja on thursday and the person havent return that was the new i got on lastweek. U can hook me up on 08063699920 on whatsapp for more discussion. I too want to regularize my own also and have submitted since late april
bro that is not true ooo, dey Neva take am to abuja as at last wk, d stuff still dey wit dem as at xterday, dey just start sorting it out department by department. can't maybe today dev av took it der after d sorting sha

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by hafsah98: 7:46pm On May 19, 2015
hello guys,I graduated from physiology department with second class 2.5,pls is there any university that will accept it for direct entry into Medicine

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (53) (Reply)

A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. / Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.