Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Direct Entry Admission 2015 - Education (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Admission 2015 (122900 Views)

Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / Unn's Direct Entry Admission List Is Out / Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by JOYEEE: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2015
eniolaamoda:

How can it be edited.
It means he will buy another form

yes he wil ve to purchase anoda. also nid to contact jamb cbt centre kogo bwari to cancel d present application. As for dos who chose oda diploma b4 regularisatn. u can change if u've bin regularized.
As for wewe dat cudnt mit up b4 d list was sent Abj, derz gudnews... u'll ve to get an introductory letter frm ur sch wit ur admn letta attached. send dis to bwari wit a sum of 4500.
4 me i regd wit oda dip. yestad . i was tod to get anoda form, cancel d present applicatn...... any gateway poly igbesa rep here? i nid help ooo i ve to reach d student affairs. d day i got to sch was d day d list got to Abj dey collected my num n promised to lemme knw if anytin can b done. itz almost a month 've not heard frm dem and d distance btw my place and igbesa is vrryy far. I NEED HELP OOOOO!
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by eniolaamoda: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2015
JOYEEE:

yes he wil ve to purchase anoda. also nid to contact jamb cbt centre kogo bwari to cancel d present application.

Joyee do u kno ow one can contact jamb,Cus d number on dier scratch card is switched off and I sent them a mail no reply
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2015
Was in unilag yesterday to submit my credentials. I then asked when the submission of transcript will close but to my utter surprise, I was apprised that I need not to send any transcript, the only needed documents are o/level, notification and jamb print out. I remembered someone saying no institution will request for the transcript, it seem his is correct on that, however, I can't vouch for funaab and oau.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by JOYEEE: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Joyee do u kno ow one can contact jamb,Cus d number on dier scratch card is switched off and I sent them a mail no reply
try dis 0812 365 8995
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by JOYEEE: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2015
JOYEEE:

try dis 0812 365 8995
0818 884 0369. if u resyd in Abj jus go to bwari no tym o
ooh itz d same wit dat on d card. datz d only lyn dat can giv u answers
dey closed b4 4pm yestaday. u shld try again on Monday morning.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by eniolaamoda: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
JOYEEE:

try dis 0812 365 8995

I just tried it
Switched off
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by JOYEEE: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
eniolaamoda:

I just tried it Switched off
weekend
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by taiwo05(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
LARRYDKING:
Was in unilag yesterday to submit my credentials. I then asked when the submission of transcript will close but to my utter surprise, I was apprised that I need not to send any transcript, the only needed documents are o/level, notification and jamb print out. I remembered someone saying no institution will request for the transcript, it seem his is correct on that, however, I can vouch for funaab and oau.

hello, jamb has nothing to do with transcript, it the institution of your choice that will requester for transcript.... like the sch u mentioned, u will need to provide it b4 the deadline given..so start processing for it before getting late.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by almujeebe(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Watsapp me on 08180712474 let's share thoughts
Are u also aspiring to Lautech bro ? If yes, what are steps to follow ? Let's rub mind together
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 28, 2015
taiwo05:

hello, jamb has nothing to do with transcript, it the institution of your choice that will requester for transcript.... like the sch u mentioned, u will need to provide it b4 the deadline given..so start processing for it before getting late.

Oga, did u bother reading before quoting me? I said I was in my school of choice and not jamb office.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by spenca: 5:15am On Jun 28, 2015
LARRYDKING:
Was in unilag yesterday to submit my credentials. I then asked when the submission of transcript will close but to my utter surprise, I was apprised that I need not to send any transcript, the only needed documents are o/level, notification and jamb print out. I remembered someone saying no institution will request for the transcript, it seem his is correct on that, however, I can't vouch for funaab and oau.

I never hear this one before o, not too conversant about unilag but do yourself a favor and make inquiry at the registrar's office.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by rsedo: 5:27am On Jun 28, 2015
Guys I hv common problem abt chosen Other diploma in the registration, but d fact now is that my skul (kwarapoly) said the regularization has closed, dnt just know what to do..... Kinda confused n hop is not late, any idea please?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by rsedo: 5:41am On Jun 28, 2015
JOYEEE:

yes he wil ve to purchase anoda. also nid to contact jamb cbt centre kogo bwari to cancel d present application. As for dos who chose oda diploma b4 regularisatn. u can change if u've bin regularized.
As for wewe dat cudnt mit up b4 d list was sent Abj, derz gudnews... u'll ve to get an introductory letter frm ur sch wit ur admn letta attached. send dis to bwari wit a sum of 4500.
4 me i regd wit oda dip. yestad . i was tod to get anoda form, cancel d present applicatn...... any gateway poly igbesa rep here? i nid help ooo i ve to reach d student affairs. d day i got to sch was d day d list got to Abj dey collected my num n promised to lemme knw if anytin can b done. itz almost a month 've not heard frm dem and d distance btw my place and igbesa is vrryy far. I NEED HELP OOOOO!

R staying in Abuja? Hv you gotten your regularization? If no, how can we mit with this in dis lost time? Hope we'll still see God's favor....
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by fineyemi(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2015
These is coming as quick information from Jamb that selling of Direct Entry Scratch Cards has ended yesterday June 27th, 2015 while the online registration ends on Tuesday, June 30th, 2015.

All Direct Entry aspirants are advise to strictly adhere to the time and fully register on the Jamb Direct Entry Portal. Candidates going through the regularization process are no exception too.

More: http://www.Guru9ja.com
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by rsedo: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2015
fineyemi:
These is coming as quick information from Jamb that selling of Direct Entry Scratch Cards has ended yesterday June 27th, 2015 while the online registration ends on Tuesday, June 30th, 2015.

All Direct Entry aspirants are advise to strictly adhere to the time and fully register on the Jamb Direct Entry Portal. Candidates going through the regularization process are no exception too.

More: http://www.Guru9ja.com

But we can't do d registration without new regularization number. How do you think we can go with that?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by fineyemi(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2015
rsedo:

But we can't do d registration without new regularization number. How do you think we can go with that?
Dat depend on hw fast ur school process the regularization. So many student hav been regularized. If u ar unable get regularized, you nid to take a risk of choosin d other diploma option. Dat is d best answer I can give to u
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by rsedo: 10:33am On Jun 28, 2015
fineyemi:
Dat depend on hw fast ur school process the regularization. So many student hav been regularized. If u ar unable get regularized, you nid to take a risk of choosin d other diploma option. Dat is d best answer I can give to u

Hmmm, tnks man, but I have done Dat by using Other diploma option, n skul said it has closed. I have no choice , on Monday I'll go jamb office for submission. I'll try ask if I can get any help.....
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by fineyemi(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
rsedo:

Hmmm, tnks man, but I have done Dat by using Other diploma option, n skul said it has closed. I have no choice , on Monday I'll go jamb office for submission. I'll try ask if I can get any help.....
Dnt worry....You are gud to go. Believe me

More university/polytechnic new http://www.guru9ja.com
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by JOYEEE: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
rsedo:

R staying in Abuja? Hv you gotten your regularization? If no, how can we mit with this in dis lost time? Hope we'll still see God's favor....
Yea, u can depends on ur sch go to dem to giv u an introductory wit ur admissn leta attached n sent to bwari. alongsyd a fee of #4500 u'll get ur no in no distant tym.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by rsedo: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
JOYEEE:

Yea, u can depends on ur sch go to dem to giv u an introductory wit ur admissn leta attached n sent to bwari. alongsyd a fee of #4500 u'll get ur no in no distant tym.

Ooh, but am in kwara now, hop I can forward it to my nearest jamb office?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by JOYEEE: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
rsedo:

Ooh, but am in kwara now, hop I can forward it to my nearest jamb office?
try but bwari wud b faster
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by rsedo: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
JOYEEE:
try but bwari wud b faster
OK man.... Tnkzz
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Uchem1(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
please I am yet to get my pin from my school and the closing date is just by the corner, any advice on what to do or if jamb has extended the date? please I don't know what next to do
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by rsedo: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Uchem1:
please I am yet to get my pin from my school and the closing date is just by the corner, any advice on what to do or if jamb has extended the date? please I don't know what next to do

Just like me, but I try to risk it by using Other diploma option, but d fact is that is not advisable ...... Is 50/50... But wait till tomorrow if u can get it, den u register on Tuesday.. All I know is wat wil b We surely be..

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by josh99: 11:43am On Jun 29, 2015
Is there anyone aspiring for Lautech in the building? Such person Can pm me to share thought
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by JOYEEE: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
hellooo pple i nid a card. any 4 sell?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dipnik(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
JOYEEE:
hellooo pple i nid a card. any 4 sell?
wch network and aw much?

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by JOYEEE: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
dipnik:
wch network and aw much?
LOL... i mnt D.E card
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by rsedo: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
JOYEEE:
LOL... i mnt D.E card

Hv u gotten one? Here na 7k
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by JOYEEE: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
rsedo:

Hv u gotten one? Here na 7k
nah, d one i regd wit i got it @6k
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dipnik(m): 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
JOYEEE:
nah, d one i regd wit i got it @6k
watsup wit u gettin anoda one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (53) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.