Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... (53491 Views)

Construction Öf Duplex + Flats At Ajah, Lagos / Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. / Real Estate In Nigeria: What Is It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
dejisky:

Your useless President caused all the youths to be jobless, at least he collected our N1000 for NIS job , till today no job no refund.
@cramjone am feeling u.
Said Buhari till corruption vanish in Nigeria
so being jobless is an excuse for childish behavior bro una need help.
Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by englishmart(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
kennyjodeci:

Common shut that your pig mouth, you 're not making any sense rather you re displaying the foolishness in you......,,anuofia
tell that to my hands.
Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by Haywhymido(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:
he shouldn't be in s hurry to showcase his sycophancy. He's not even a legend in Chelsea.

Drogba, lampard, Zola, terry and Di matteo who are Chelsea well known legends didn't plan/build a house and name if after Chelsea.

Meanwhile, whether or not he names it Chelsea or even Abrahimovic, he's leaving by January.
when did u become d special one to knw when mikel is leaving. Na pure mumuness dey worry u. Keep speaking vocabulary up n down nairaland make u dey happy. Check when mikel was at ur present age n check what he has achieved at dat age n what u have as well.He may nt be a legend however, he remain one of those dat chelsea fc its 1st champions league trophy. Bros, be happy 4 ur fellow man so dat ur own time will come too. 1 love bro #KTBFFH

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by englishmart(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
kenex4ever:
try become legend first on nairaland b4 u bad a player dat his one day salary will b enough to pay u(as ur dream job salary) for a whole year. U think say by to rush to comment on every thread dem dey take b legend. She-man!
just mind your phone.
Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by k9ine(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
cramjones:
Mikel see what your coaches are saying about your president. Is it fair?

-CramJones

CramJones, I do not know you, I don't know what you do for a living, and I don't know how old you are, but if I were to profile you based on your write up, you are a very insulting and disrespectful person.
I wonder if you had a disagreement with your friend, would you go ahead to abuse and insult their father?
DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR - PRINT OUT THIS SHAMEFUL POST OF YOURS, AND SHOW THE WORK OF YOUR HANDS TO YOUR FATHER OF MOTHER, I BET THEY WOULD DISOWN YOU.

We must as responsible persons not insult or abuse others because we hold a different religious, or socio-political viewpoint from theirs.
As for Nairaland and its Mods, why do you permit such things to grace your pages.
A word is enough for the 'wise'.

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by Dreyl(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:
he shouldn't be in a hurry to showcase his sycophancy. He's not even a legend in Chelsea yet.

Drogba, lampard, Zola, terry and Di matteo who are Chelsea well known legends didn't plan/build a house and name if after Chelsea.

Meanwhile, whether or not he names it Chelsea or even Abrahimovic, he's leaving by January.
guy know let jealousy kill you o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by noordean(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
e no wan comot chelsea again??
Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by Aldrickay: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
deeptechcool:
Why Lagos? The place is full already. He should have sited it at the east of the niger.

Ur igbo brodas find it difficult to invest in der region why
Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by onyeuka: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by Jokay07(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
deeptechcool:
Why Lagos? The place is full already. He should have sited it at the east of the niger.
maybe he is afraid of erosion
Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by englishmart(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
Haywhymido:
when did u become d special one to knw when mikel is leaving. Na pure mumuness dey worry u. Keep speaking vocabulary up n down nairaland make u dey happy. Check when mikel was at ur present age n check what he has achieved at dat age n what u have as well.He may nt be a legend however, he remain one of those dat chelsea fc its 1st champions league trophy. Bros, be happy 4 ur fellow man so dat ur own time will come too. 1 love bro #KTBFFH
see this cow o. When mikel was at my age, he was still roaming the street of jos with a pair of torn boots. Don't let his football age deceive you. Mikel is over 37years(real age.)
Don't even compare me to mikel. Compare him to his mates (messi, fabregas, Di Maria )

And pls. Next time avoid me and my posts. You don't get responsibilities for them.
Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:
he shouldn't be in a hurry to showcase his sycophancy. He's not even a legend in Chelsea yet.

Gibberish

senseless comment of the year

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by lexxylalas2(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:

WHY ARE YOU GUYS ALWAYS ENVIOUS??ALWAYS JUDGING AND CRITISIZING? WHY NOT PRAY SO THAT YOU CAN BUILD URS AND CALL IT WATEVA??

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by holatin(m): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
came here to read comment
Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by Adiwana: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:
see this cow o. When mikel was at my age, he was still roaming the street of jos with a pair of torn boots. Don't let his football age deceive you. Mikel is over 37years(real age.)
Don't even compare me to mikel. Compare him to his mates (messi, fabregas, Di Maria )

And pls. Next time avoid me and my posts. You don't get responsibilities for them.
o'boy,go siddon!.wat are you trying to prove?Get money,go build house,write Englishmart for am,nobody go disturb you..na your Sweat,Your Money..stop hating&appreciate other peoples Success for you to Be Successful
*in m.i's voice* Never Get Mad on Another's Mans Success,so when they Pray Make i chopless,i say no be your fault you're Just Jobless

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by Adek15(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:

guy! Mikel is a legend of CFC whether u like it or not. He won the 1 and only holy grail for CFC. Even henry couldn't do it for arsenal.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

Obviously, this nigga aint normal again. He has officially lost his senses

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by wisepigeon: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nigerians beware...

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by JoeCutie(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:

Whether or not he's leaving by January or even by next morning, you, englishsmart, will always hear about him, read about him & talk about him on the 'CELEBRITIES' section. He's a celebrity, my brother. A very RICH & famous one at that. E dey pain you? undecided

Your mates are on the pitch playing their respective village Xmas league, you're here blabbing about a guy who has dinned with the Olgas & Mr. Abramovich himself.

Eeyah, the struggle is really pushing to the permanent site. May God bless your hustle-hating.

Oh, lest I forget, John Mikel Nchekwubechukwu Obi can comfortably feed you, your family & your whole kindred for as long as he deems fit.

Get well soon, H. A. T. E. R. undecided tongue cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by Haywhymido(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:

i careless, d world is watching mikel playing football week in week out, who knw u If mikel is 37yrs old den drogba is 56yrs abiif mikel lyk let him be 47yrs old, owo ni koko my bro.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by Bigsteveg(m): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:

Olote, be happy for d guy

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by stayblack: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
empty vessel make to much noise.RAM.
Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by KwoiZabo(m): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
I think your pics is more ideal this way. cool

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by CHIAAGRO: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
MIKEL IS A CRUCIAL AND SPECIAL PLAYER FOR CHELSEA! HE WON'T FORGET THE CLUB EVEN IF HE LEAVES.THE "SPECIAL ONE" CAN NOT SELL A SPECIAL PLAYER LIKE MIKEL.HE IS GREAT.HE IS A FUSE THAT WHEN INTRODUCED INTO A DANGEROUS CURRENT FROM HIGH VOLTAGE OPPONENTS HE OPENS THE CIRCUIT THUS PREVENTING DAMAGE! HE IS AN EARTH WIRE THAT EVACUATES EXCESS CURRENT! ON CARRIER SUCCESS, ONLY #KANU CAN BE COMPARED TO THIS HIGH EARNING GUY. THE IGBO ENTERPRENEUR HAS CONCEIVED AN IDEA THAT WILL ATTRACT FOREIGN ATTENTION,JUST WAIT AND SEE WHO WILL COME FOR THE COMMISIONING. RIDE ON DESTINED JOHN!
Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
millionaireman:

Must U transfer every discussion to politics? U need to see a doctor? It seems your medula oblan. has been blighted by hatred.

I thought this dude was FFK and he retired off NL.. dude gats the time n money.. enjoy
Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by tayork(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:

My brother,it called bussiness
Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by mightyleks(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
I see Abrahamovich coming to commission this Estate.....
Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by tuncy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
kcowen:
Wrong Title,[b]Wrong Title,[/b]Wrong Title, MIKEL BUILT AN ESTATE IN LAGOS WHERE HE WANT TO START TRAINING SNAILS

TRAINING SNAILS... Pls explain, is ds english or yoruba/Ibo translated version of english. Or na metaphor
Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by shakrullah(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
dammit! what d hell ia wrong with this op. how do expect us to believe this baseless news without pix to support ur claim.
Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:

What is this one saying? We aren't as confused as this here in Togo...Legend or no Legend He has d money, he is a star, a celebrity, dating a rich family daughter from Russia and most importantly He is a Nigerian..How about people that name their clubs,boos,kids,drinks,pets,shops etc after Chelsea....?
Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by LordDarius(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mikel Slowbi, killing chelsea since 2000, that guy should be given a seat belt on the bench.
That all he thinks about making money, he never thinks how to increase his playing skills.
That nigga lazy pieces.
Back passer. OBI ni SLOWBI jor
Re: Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Shadyswag:
Hahahahaha DAT estate will b painted blue and would look like cowbell factory staff quarters.
[img]http://smileyshack.files./2010/12/smileyslaughing_lol_rofl__100-100.gif?w=35&h=26[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs / Some Of The Worst Sky Scrapper, High-Rise Building Collapses In History(Photos) / Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.