Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) (38073 Views)

How I Spent My 150 Naira Today / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
firstEVA:
seen, too censored, didn't get the rush I wanted.

Like i said, it has to be altered or else, it might warrant life time ban. How abt we talk via email? We've a lot to talk.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Hadeep: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
I wonder why people are insulting the op o, someone that can't owe you 6k can also owe you 60k, the girl is the broke bottom and a cheat, she will soon jam someone that suits her, rubbish of the highest order

guy berra forget about the money, you are more than that
Your worth is special dear, not like all these shits here.
I wonder where you re all heading to.
Our future moms indeed.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by flowjoe: 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
Obinnau:
Getting that 6k may make u spent extra N1k with
2weeks plan. Well, this is the way forward. Send her
N200 recharge card without expecting her call, send
her another one after 3days without expecting her call
also. Send her another card for the third time and
inform her that you won big amount of money in
competition organised by ur professional body and
that she shd forget about the 6k and the
misunderstanding you guys had and equally
apologize; even though u've not done anything wrong
and tell her to expect ur call that u're cooking ur
favourite meal at the moment. Recharge ur phone
with larger amount, if u used to talk with her for
3mins, this time around double it so u could talk for
6mins. Don't invite her yet. Send her another N200
card after 2days with love sms informing her to
prepare to come over to see you soon in her free
time. Give her a call after 1hr to findout her free time
and invite her to ur place. Send her another N200 card
on the day she's coming to ur house but remove the
last digit number, she will call back to tell u its
incomplete, apologize and tell her the card is on ur
table and she will recharge with it since she's coming.
She will come with speed, visit her honey pot if u
interested, thereafter, u can do what pleases u but
don't kill her.
Lmfao Duuuuude yur the baddest
Criminal mind, e be like say na ur type dey cook come put weed for inside girl indomie
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
The only way to get it back is to forget it
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Obinnau(m): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
flowjoe:

Lmfao Duuuuude yur the baddest
Criminal mind, e be like say na ur type dey cook come put weed for inside girl indomie
I am a chineke boy o.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
i now see the reason why veegirl is strongly against the OP....how can you spend such money on an evil thing such as sorting? it is understandable if it is on a worthy venture such as handouts or project work but sorting/ the OP and his Galfriend deserve each other! CRIMINAL MINDS. if this OP go and meet the mom, mark my words, he will be poured dirty water! this is how they start before you know whats happening they turn to drug lords, backstabbers, blackmailers, assasins, pimps, have exhausted adjectives. bottomline is there are very badly trained girls with bad characters just as there are bad conscienceless male out there. OP next time dont go out seeking for all these OKPE OLOSHO GIRLS! go for NICE GIRLS eventhough they may be BORING! you deserve the best.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
RedBenson:

Like i said, it has to be altered or else, it might warrant life time ban. How abt we talk via email? We've a lot to talk.
ok
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by lazmac2010: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
marry her let her bear children foru
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
kaboninc:

Its just an advice babe.

Get a room with RedBenson.

undecided
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Princezoi(m): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
lefulefu:

u have bein m ;Dagadised
ur name make brain o!!!
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by xtervaganza(m): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
I have a girl friend we stay in Uyo but
different university. and we never had sex. She just
graduated this month. I have travel to see her once and
I mistakenly saw her nude pictures she snap (only pant
and bra) and some with boys (pant and bra) and she
told me that was her birthday. Her mum knows me.
She borrowed 6k from me that she wants to use it to
sort, that her mum(lecturer) won't give her money to
sort. That she will refund it. She posted a pix on
whatssap and I comented thus; ''the pix is pretty n
glittering who is reponsible''. She became angry. We
cudnt chat nor call again till she came back this xmas. I
told her mum that I will be visiting them for xmas and I
called her to inform her, and she said I shouldn't come
if not she will pour me water unless am coming to give
her money, I was so angry. on saturday I told her we
should see so that we can discuss and its not about the
money she owed me, and that whether she will come 2
my house or we meet in restaurant or her house and
she replied that she won't be able to go anywhere, I
now asked her to refund my money and she says I
should never call her again, that I dashed her the
money, which she lied. Please what tricks should I do
to get back my money since she never pick my call
again? And I have the bank teller
maga don payyyyyyy shout hallelujah oooooo
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by felaskiny: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
ALL IS WELL BRPTHER,, JUST START PRAYING GOD SHOULD MAK YOU BIGGER.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
firstEVA:
ok

Why didnt you reply mail?
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
RedBenson:

Why didnt you reply mail?
nothing really, I just want to know your next move. Just send whatever you believe will be worth my while.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by iampartyboy(m): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
jmoore:
Those 'millionaires' here saying 6k is nothing, please donate the 6k to the op instead of insulting him.

I tired ooo. even people wey Neva work 5k for their life b4 dey talk. No be their fault na. Dem dey see free food shop ni tongue
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by iampartyboy(m): 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Obinnau:
don't kill her.

I believe u like Bible... sharpest G grin
Obinnau:
don't kill her.

I believe u like Bible... sharpest G
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
firstEVA:
nothing really, I just want to know your next move. Just send whatever you believe will be worth my while.

Send thru where? This is why i said let's talk thru mail or better still, get a room as already suggested by someone. Lol.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
RedBenson:

Send thru where? This is why i said let's talk thru mail or better still, get a room as already suggested by someone. Lol.
room for what exactly? You know what I want you are talking about room, na wa for you.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by rhames(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
I have a girl friend we stay in Uyo but
different university. and we never had sex. She just
graduated this month. I have travel to see her once and
I mistakenly saw her nude pictures she snap (only pant
and bra) and some with boys (pant and bra) and she
told me that was her birthday. Her mum knows me.
She borrowed 6k from me that she wants to use it to
sort, that her mum(lecturer) won't give her money to
sort. That she will refund it. She posted a pix on
whatssap and I comented thus; ''the pix is pretty n
glittering who is reponsible''. She became angry. We
cudnt chat nor call again till she came back this xmas. I
told her mum that I will be visiting them for xmas and I
called her to inform her, and she said I shouldn't come
if not she will pour me water unless am coming to give
her money, I was so angry. on saturday I told her we
should see so that we can discuss and its not about the
money she owed me, and that whether she will come 2
my house or we meet in restaurant or her house and
she replied that she won't be able to go anywhere, I
now asked her to refund my money and she says I
should never call her again, that I dashed her the
money, which she lied. Please what tricks should I do
to get back my money since she never pick my call
again? And I have the bank teller

Is she your first love or your first heartbreak? Love madness never ends. There is proverb in Hausa language that says" Cinikin **** Babu makulli"- meaning having a female friend/intimate lover is an endless financial investment. Take heart men. Forget about th money and move on.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
firstEVA:
room for what exactly? You know what I want you are talking about room, na wa for you.

Lol. We need room naw or dont we? Just imagine two of us in the same room. How dat one go be naw. Lol.

As for sending what you want, i know exactly what you want it like but you know i cant send such thru d place i sent the former naw. That's why i said let's talk somewhere.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
RedBenson:

[s]
Lol. We need room naw or dont we? Just imagine two of us in the same room. How dat one go be naw. Lol[/s].

As for sending what you want, i know exactly what you want it like but you know i cant send such thru d place i sent the former naw. That's why i said let's talk somewhere.
ok na, let's go there.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
firstEVA:
ok na, let's go there.

But why did you have to cancel the above?
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
firstEVA:
ok na, let's go there.

Check ur mail.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
RedBenson:

Check ur mail.
done
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by annawhite(f): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
Poor boy he wanted to give her 3k on d first sex date!!!!! And perhaps split 3k for two more sex but the greedy girl cornered my guy and took d whole cash ## dude is pained cos his hard earned savings is gone and in his very before* grin cheesy the puzz he worked so hard to straff turn smart on him

#typicaluyobabe#. Uyo bri bri
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
firstEVA:
done

Replied. Check again.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
annawhite:
Poor boy he wanted to give her 3k on d first sex date!!!!! And perhaps split 3k for two more sex but the greedy girl cornered my guy and took d whole cash ## dude is pained cos his hard earned savings is gone and in his very before* grin cheesy the puzz he worked so hard to straff turn smart on him

#typicaluyobabe#. Uyo bri bri

When did you start being naughty?
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by annawhite(f): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
RedBenson:

When did you start being naughty?
*looks around* how old are you boy??
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
annawhite:
*looks around* how old are you boy??

I'm 4. My dad calls me Junior. Aunty, how are you?
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
RedBenson:

Replied. Check again.
seen
#clearsthroat
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
firstEVA:
seen
#clearsthroat

Lol. Check again.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by spirit88: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
I don't like the thinking pattern of poor people. Poverty nah bastard. People like u go collect change after dropping offering ooooo. U got ur self into d mess. The girl was smarter. She knew u were after her body and she simply made u pay before service.
Pay more if she's worth it, at least u won't loose out like that without proper compensation

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. / Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.