Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:11 PM

Is Beauty Born Or Made ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Beauty Born Or Made ? (1042 Views)

Are Paedophiles Born Or Made? / Are 'Runs Babes' Born Or Made? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
This question keeps popping in my mind each time I see two beautiful ladies in my neighborhood.
I watched them grow up and transform from a girl to a lady. Over the years, they developed those features any man would crave for. Well rounded hips, breasts and backside.

One of them is a daughter of a peasant farmer. I don't even think she has a father since I've never seen a father figure in or around her house In years. All I know is that she and her siblings occasionally travel and come back with farm products. She also has a very protective brother. That much I know about her.

The other one is the daughter of a pepper seller and she hawked past our house everyday after school. I couldn't help but admire her even as a young girl. She was fair and beautiful. She didn't have those womanly features back then.

A couple of years down the line, their story is different. They've probably had one or two boyfriends and ex. Maybe they are still virgins or not, their beauty still radiates even more. But one thing still remains. Their poor families. I bet some people would avoid them like a plague because of that.

Recently too. I noticed something, that radiating beauty of a maiden is slowly fading away and I wish there is something I can do about their situation. I wish I could just buy a house and move them out of their present shacks. Maybe talk to them and share opportunities they can take advantage of. Just anything that would help.

On the other hand, there is an example of BEAUTY THAT IS MADE. I happened to be a church boy and there was this lawyer who joined my parish not too long ago. It was obvious he was broke and it showed all over his wife. A couple of months after joining my parish, something happened. He won big contracts and made huge deals. The man suddenly became rich. Everything changed and that's including his wife. She started radiating and became lots more beautiful. She transformed and I couldn't help but notice the big difference money can make.

I have to add that the two earlier instances don't stay close to my house or near my street but still the same neighborhood. Maybe I would have spoken to them if they did but I'm conscious of our environment.

So I ask myself. Is beauty born or made?
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by Burningstar(f): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Both
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by amichaelz101(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by corlin2(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
beauty lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Burningstar:
Both
Hmmm!
There's a third instance. Those that it would take lots more than money to change them. cheesy
So I think in a way, beauty is made. Some people just have more potentials. Maybe I'm wrong.
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by youngds: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
undecided poor boy
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by FLAWLES(f): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
Some are BORN while some are MADE
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by dbest01: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Natural Beauty is born with, Artficial Beauty is made!

EOD!
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Make una come see quenshion..
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Some are born while some are made,,if you are born with it,you can still make it more attractive.
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by Movesz(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Its comes naturaly and could be made.
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by jerryboiii(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
According to Nairaland owner, beauty is a form of luck ....
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by lilmax(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Natural beauty is born, artificial beauty is made
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by Burningstar(f): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Brandnew2:

Hmmm!
There's a third instance. Those that it would take lots more than money to change them. cheesy
So I think in a way, beauty is made. Some people just have more potentials. Maybe I'm wrong.

You're right , some people are have more beauty potential than others while some use money to change themselves but there's nothing like natural beauty though .
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by Newkidoo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
I was born with it, you were born with it..
It now depends on how Life you improve on it..

Beauty they say lies in the eye of the beholder!!
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by Michelle55: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
natural Beauty is born while artificial Beauty is made.

1 Like

Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2014
Michelle55:
Aren't we all born beautiful?
Remember how cute newborn babies look.
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2014
Its never made but born. You wanna know if u r beautiful? Just stand b4 d mirror when u wake up early in d morning, dats d beauty.
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2014
Michelle55:
What is Beauty to start with?
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 30, 2014
kristina1:
Some are born while some are made,,if you are born with it,you can still make it more attractive.
God work is perfect.
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2014
starlingslimnet:
God work is perfect.
Yea always./...../wot are you referrin to??
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2014
kristina1:

I'm referring to beauty.
Re: Is Beauty Born Or Made ? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
starlingslimnet:
I'm referring to beauty.
[quote author=kristina1 post=29332655]
You guys are going back and forth on the same point.
You guys are still saying the same thing.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Be Sincere Have You Ever Done This? / Question Of The Day:would You Allow Him/her To Do It If This Happens? / Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.