Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:15 AM

Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! (36650 Views)

Picture Warning People Of Dumping Waste Anyhow. / The People Of Walmart. . . .walmartians / People Of Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by onuwaje(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
ozoebuka1:
that o.p of a guy made me hate itsekiri as a tribe.
Plsssss don't we re peace loving people
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by onuwaje(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
tosag:
omere mi bokor? Onuwaje e she orukor re?
oritsegbubemi onuwaje
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by africandictator(m): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
onuwaje:
oritsegbubemi
oritsebemigho
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by onuwaje(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
africandictator:
oritsebemigho
ur real name?
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by Emmanuel247(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
What are ur problems??
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
africandictator:
oritsebemigho
eyes are watching you and onuwaje! Keep flirting.... If una no send me wedding invitation, na then una go know whatsup!
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by africandictator(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
onuwaje:
ur real name?
yeah
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by onuwaje(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
BellaBambina:
eyes are watching you and onuwaje! Keep flirting.... If una no send me wedding invitation, na then una go know whatsup!
abeg ooo op na man oooo shocked
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by phlame(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Itshekiri women are promiscuous...

1 Like

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by onuwaje(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
africandictator:
yeah
Y u decide to come fall itsekiri hand here?
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by onuwaje(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
phlame:
Itshekiri women are promiscuous...
it's itsekiri,... if u want to criticise itsekiri talk small small ur tribe nr holy pass my broda

1 Like

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
onuwaje:
oritsegbubemi onuwaje
Oritsematosan Buwa e she orukor mi.
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by onuwaje(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
tosag:
Oritsematosan Buwa e she orukor mi.
omere mi...
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
onuwaje:
abeg ooo op na man oooo shocked
I for say! Make una carry go!
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by phlame(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
onuwaje:
it's itsekiri,... if u want to criticise itsekiri talk small small ur tribe nr holy pass my broda

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
iluvweed:
There are only 3 tribes in Nigeria

Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa

The rest are immigrants from sambisa ... grin
You must be dreaming.Do you think in reality that 98% of the populace speak them? How many people even speak wazobia in the first place? Why are you not conveying your message in Igbo? Why was English chosen as lingua franca?
Please learn to respect other peoples tribe
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by tyconcepts(f): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
I love me an Itsekiri man.....

CC : MrTY kiss

Long live the Iwere Kingdom!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by rockafela(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
[size=34pt]Proudly Itsekiri..
God bless Iwere
[/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by tyconcepts(f): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
J3da:
Itsekiri women are Promiscuous #Fact

What's your level of education?? Am curious.

Generalizing is synonymous to high level of illiteracy.

5 Likes

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
r u singing or what? Oops! ok trying 2 compose some lyrics. Pls modes/op move dis 2 music section asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by africandictator(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
olumemo and anire are my sisters beautiful itsekiri names
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by gagzee(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
dont offend itsekiri women,,,,,infact dnt offend a typical delta woman because dey can be very mean
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by paulavon: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Itsekiri's are the most tribalist people in Nigeria,they only like themselves and do not see reasons to help others.
They are very domineering and proud.If a non native marries an Itsekiri woman,her family will dominate the home,the husband's tribe will be relegated. The wife's people will give the children itsekiri names and brainwash them to like her people.

Their only good side is their cooking. When you attend a proper itsekiri party,you are sure to enjoy a blend of different dishes ranging from Banga rice,coconut rice,starch nd ogwo soap or banga soup,fried pig nd kpokpo Garri,etc

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by Mortiple(m): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
"We are cunning like Igbo ..."

Hey, what do you mean? Don't you think this Sapele-water-inspired joke is not just dry but derogatory to my great Igbo nation?

You deliberately flouted Nairaland rule 3 yet the MOD went ahead to move your crap to front page.

Well I know Itshekiris to be idlers, lazy bones, lousy and ngwori people; judging by the tone of your post, you aren't different.
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by onuwaje(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
paulavon:
[s]Itsekiri's are the most tribalist people in Nigeria,they only like themselves and do not see reasons to help others.
They are very domineering and proud.If a non native marries an Itsekiri woman,her family will dominate the home,the husband's tribe will be relegated. The wife's people will give the children itsekiri names and brainwash them to like her people. [/s]

Their only good side is their cooking. When you attend a proper itsekiri party,you are sure to enjoy a blend of different dishes ranging from Banga rice,coconut rice,starch nd ogwo soap or banga soup,fried pig nd kpokpo Garri,etc
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by onuwaje(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mortiple:
"We are cunning like Igbo ..."

Hey, what do you mean? Don't you think this Sapele-water-inspired joke is not just dry but derogatory to my great Igbo nation?

You deliberately flouted Nairaland rule 3 yet the MOD went ahead to move your crap to front page.

[s]Well I know Itshekiris to be idlers, lazy bones, lousy and ngwori people; judging by the tone of your post, you aren't different.[/s]
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by Fash20: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
BURA UBAH [b]
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by kwenu: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
the op is telling the truth about itsekiri people, isnt that location a riverine area?

op you didnt tell us that your itsekiri women are very promiscus
you didnt tell us about thier baptism into
what have you to say about marine spirit possesion among the (itsekiris and Deltans thier women especially)

itsekiris traditional form of religion is known as Ebura-tsitse (based on ancestral worship)

BUT they are among the most beautiful and educated in the country

do not mistake the igbos to be cunning as deltans(itsekiri) , igbos are very wise , less cunning but hardworking, igbos love to be self independent

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
All d Istekiri Girls and even women i hav seen r fine,dere is even one,I am trying to toast but she no one gree,she fine die.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
All d Istekiri Girls and even women i hav seen r fine,dere is even one,I am trying to toast but she no one gree,she fine die but I dnt tink she nos hw to cook Banga
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by paulavon: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=onuwaje post=29319013][/quote

Which right do you have to cancel what I have written?are you the only Itsekiri on NL? If you have contrary opinion to what I have said you should state yours. I have lived in itsekiri communities nd my 2 close friends are itsekiris so I know what am saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Check Out This Hilarious Gulder Advert / Saturday Funny Pictures / A Message For Girls In This Election Time (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.